E x t r a 4

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple

Just the past couple of moments that the DaeU couple mentioned, starred, etc.


Weekly Idol

"Daehyun-shi, we heard about you and your relationship with your virtual wife IU. And seeing the.... things you two do together on a family rated show, how is she Daehyun-shi?" Hyungdon said as he starts to side-eye him with a glare, Defconn glaring also from behind his glasses. Daehyun could only have the biggest smile on his lips as everyone just stared at him, waiting for his answer.

"She's perfectly okay~ I wanted to call her before the shoot, but she's filming right now so I decided not too."Himchan scoffed at the excuse Daehyun created, Youngjae joining as he laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Liar. Your phone died just as soon as you were about to call her and you begged for my phone." Himchan snickered at Youngjae's abuse from Daehyun as Youngjae merely told the truth of his phone call. Just then, a PD ran and gave Defconn a phone before off the set. Looking at it curiously, Youngjae had a lightbulb as he stood up from his seat.

"We're calling noona? Am I right? I am right we are!" Defconn and Hyungdon only had wide eyes and a hanging mouth as BAP jumped from their seats, excited to finally talk to their sister in-law after quite a while. Grabbing the phone out of Defconn's hands, he patted the two MCs' back before dialing.

"I know her number, so it's only natural for me to call right?" And there he was strucked on the head hard with a plastic hammer in Hyungdon's hand.

"You little piece of-"He started, but was interrupted by the voice on the phone.

"Yeboseyo?"From there, the two MCs cried out in shock, freezing in their place as a awkward silece, excluding Daehyun's snickering, filled the room.

"Yeboseyo?~ Daehyun-ah is that you?"

"Neh Jieun-ah~ I'm filming Weekly Idol right now so say hello~"Her sweet giggle filled the studio.

"Annyeong Weekly Idol~ hm Daehyun what are you doing?"

"Uh actually we were in the middle of asking questions and-"The phone was snatched out his as the two MCs evolved into a singing terror of IU's Good Day high notes.

"Haha ew~ well Daehyun I have to go. Sarahange~"

"Sarahange~"Daehyun cooed back, then getting beat with the plastic hammer after the call dropped.


BAP's second and third win

Daehyun grabbed the mic from Yongguk's hand and with a large, bright smile, he yelled into the mic.

"Jieun-ah are you watching?!" Idols (mainly females) around him felt their hearts melt at their sweet relationship.


140221 Soyou X JunggiGo, B.A.P Interview + MC BTS @ Music Bank

After V and Jimin finished speaking the Music Bank schedule's performances, they all concluded the interview, and to which decided to say "Jieun please wait for me please~," causing everybody in the room to burst into a fit of giggles.


Is that all?

Yeah. There was more but you know, my computer was a and shut down before I could save. O n O

Chapter e l e v e n is coming really soon. I just need to get ahead and type it o n o why am I so lazy?