Skate Park

I can't change

Gabby

  I have spent a week in South Korea, and not know one word, how promising. Well, school starts tomorrow, and all I'm going to hear is Ghdyfo fhdhavfufudifuvs. This is sad Gabby. You can't even speak one word of Korean, when you are. Tsk tsk. To be honest I haven't even studied?

What I have been doing since, was skating. Letting my feeling of skating drain before school. I have seen most of the girls on TV, like some girls from SNSD, and none of them looks like the skater type. Or at least the kind I'm used to.

So anyway, I'm basicly at the only skater park I can find, which is like 3 minutes away from my apartment. My parents did well, but however, now that's SUPPOSED to be meaningless. *sigh* Whatever Gabs, let it go. Your in Korea now, the place of cuteness and easy fame. Not Manhattan, a place of hardcore skating, punks, and not far from the bustling city OF New York.

Gah! Hajima! Hajima! Woah, so I did learn a little Korean.Well I guess I probably know more words, I mean many Kpop idols come here. And my older sister WOULD NOT stop listening to it on YouTube.

Okay, whatever! Let's start skating.

 

Zelo 

"Hyung! Hurry up! The bus will be leaving in two minutes!" I shout heading out the door. I needed HimChan to pay. :P "Dongseang-ah! Just wait for me to get my board." Oh dear. See, HimChan wasn't really the best skater..... "Whatever lets go!" Now I don't care, I WILL get on that bus. I rush out the door, and wait at the stop.

When we DO get on, I let HimChan fiddle with his board, while I stare at the window. Today and for the rest of the month, they are letting non pro skaters, skate on the South Korean BMX skate park. So more than likely, I'm going. I don't care if I get moved by fans, probably not as likely, most girls here DON'T like to skate.

When we get there, I "lost" HimChan and went straight to the nearest ramp. However, it was the biggest, and only one person was one. "Yah! I call next!" I shout as he passes bye. "SORRY CANT SPEAK KOREAN KID!" A higher pitch voice answers. Da hell? "I CALL NEXT!" I shout. He passes by me again.

"HA! WORST ENGLISH ACCENT EVER!" Well, I was fluent, just the accent. "SHUT UP. ARE YOU GETTING OFF OR WHAT?!" He stops in front of me, though I couldn't see his face. What surprised me is that he has a very feminine voice. "Now you side like your from my area. See ya around kid." He says, and rides off. That's the weirdest b-........ Girl? 

Aww he'll no. That's not a chick is it? It is. She rips off her helmet that had ToToMato (my BAP bunny yes I said bunny) off her head, revealing her shoulder length caramel hair. She glances my way, and giggles. "Probably never see you again blondie. See ya!" She shouted as she rode off. Woah. Pretty noona? I don't know, just pretty.