Hate or Love?

The Revenge Become Love

 

Your POV

‘So there they are, inside that store. I will start my plans now’ I thought. So I enter the store. Buy something simple so I won’t waste my time at the cashier. But before that, I try to circling around to make sure they notice my present a bit. The younger one accidently bumped me, not hardly, so he just say sorry and left.

I immediately go to the cashier to pay and rush to my car to continue my next step. When I saw them out of the store, I keep trying to start on my engine. It’s broke as I made it. And as I expected those two guys come to me offering for help.

“Can we help you?” The older one asked.

“I think so, my car just won’t start up and my cell’s battery is off.” I said disappointingly.

“We can drive you” The younger one offers with big smile. An innocent smile that can melt your heart, I think.

“Really? That would be really helpful” I accept their offer. So we walked to their car and the younger one just give me the front seat while he sat on the back.

“So where do you live?” the older one asked while he’s driving.

“Uhm.. 5 blocks from here. Near Cheonggyecheon stream.”

“oh yeah? We lived only 1 block away from you then.” The younger one said happily. “Anyway, my name’s Lee Jinki.” He offered me a hand shake.

“Oh… I’m Park __________” I said taking his hand shake.

“And you can call me Leeteuk” he said without leaving his hand from the stir-wheel.

“So, do you leave with your parents?” Jinki asked.

“Nope… I live by myself here.”

“Where are your parents?”

“Uhm… they’re living far away from me…” I answered it hesitantly.

“Sorry if Jinki’s asking you too personally. He just loves making friends.” Leeteuk explained.

“It’s okay” I said, trying to smile.

“I’m sorry _______. Hyung is right. Anyway, can call you noona? I see you’re not much different from my hyung, right?”

“Well… yeah, sure. How old are you Jinki?”

“I’m 21, my hyung is 27. How about you?”

“I’m 26, guess yeah, you can call me noona.”

So there’s the introduction begin. Actually I already know their profile. I’ve been spying them for the last a month. They are Lee Jinki and Park Jungsoo, siblings but different Father. It seems that Jungsoo started using the Lee family’s name and change his nickname to Leeteuk.

3 months ago both them had a car accident. The victims were died immediately at the crime scene. The victims are my parents and my younger brother. The court decided that it was only an accident. It was said that the younger one was practicing driving that night. They called for ambulance and were there at the hospital when I came. I saw them slightly, and saw that the older one was a bit drunk, you can smell a bit of alcohol in the air and his eyes were red. I was so sure that the drunken one was the one driving and caused this accident. So they got arrested for two days for further investigations but when the decisions was out they are announced not guilty. They paid some cash as bail and the younger one got sentenced that he can’t have his driving license until age 25 and considered mature enough and passed his trauma of this kind of accident. (n/a: I don’t know about laws, so I made this up only for this story).

Though the court said that they’re innocents, I’m totally sure that they’re lying. I’m still sure that the older one was the one who was driving. So sure about it, that I want to take revenge. At least I want to know why they’re lying and ask any last word from my parents. On the road, we almost hit a cross-passing dog. Leeteuk immediately stepped the brake.

“Whoa… that was close…” I said.

“It won’t happen again Jinki.” Leeteuk said.

I was so curious, “What won’t happen again? Why Jinki?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing…” Leeteuk make a gesture for me to forget what he just said.

“Did Jinki crash something? Or someone?” I investigated.

“No way… Jinki can’t drive. Right Jinki?” Leeteuk said and look to Jinki as asking for approval.

Jinki was just smiling. I pretty sure this information good enough for me to know.

****

So we’re arrived at my house.

“Thanks a lot guys. Nice to know you too. Hangout here sometime okay?” I said.

“Sure. See you next time.” Leeteuk said and drive away after seeing me open my front door.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

When I drove my car, I saw two guys walked to _____’s house. I was so sure that they’re not looking as good guys at all.

“Jinki-yah, I think we should go back. I saw two guys going to her house. Didn’t she say she stay alone?” I asked Jinki.

“Yeah… I saw them too.” So we drove back.

When we arrived, her front door was open up a bit. So me and Jinki walked slowly, we took anything as protection. Jinki had a baseball bat on his hand. And I have a car jack on my hand. We enter the house slowly and captured a scene where ____ was tied up in the living room alone and no one’s around. So we got closer to her immediately. Jinki opened the fabric that covers and try to open her the rope that tied her hands too.

“Are you okay?” I asked whispery.

“They’re still here.” ___ said whispering too. “They’re in my room now…” she continued.

I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed two knives. I code Jinki to stay with _____ while I’m going upstairs to ____ ‘s room.

 

Jinki’s POV

I know my hyung can protect himself so well. When he told me to stay with ____, I hug her shaking body. She was totally in fear. Not for long, we heard some noise upstairs which we know that my hyung is fighting with them. I called the police while still having ______ next to me. I can’t leave her but I also know that my hyung able to fight them.

Soon enough we see two desperately bruised guys and the police also arrived. The police took the two bandits away and leave us.

“Thank you so much… I don’t know what will happen if you guys didn’t appear.” ___ said.

“Are you okay now?” hyung asked her.

“Yes, I’m okay now.” _____ reply.

“But you don’t seem okay…” I said and about to hug her. But she directly cry in my hyung’s shoulder. Maybe because she was closer to him at that time. But I feel slightly jealousy within me. I know, I already fallin’ for her.

“We can stay if you want to… “ I offered.

“That’s right” Hyung agreed me and _____ nod her head.

 

_______’s POV

That burglary incident was beyond my plan. I was so scared. When these two guys came I felt so relieve.

Jinki was the one who comforted me. I don’t know how to say it, but I felt so much protected when he did it. But I can’t let it go on. He’s so much younger and anyway my plan was to destroy his brother. I was planning to get close to Leeteuk and collapse his world.

“I only have one spare room with single bed if you both stay tonight. Would that be okay?” I asked.

“It’s okay. I can sleep on the couch.” Leeteuk said.

“No way hyung… I’ll sleep on the couch. You can have the bed.” Jinki debated his brother. Both of them continue debating that makes me giggling watching them. But I stop my giggle as soon as I realize that both of them are no longer debating each other and now staring at me. ‘oops..’ I thought.

“Well… here’s a deal. I’ll sleep in that spare room and both of you can sleep in my bed because it’s big enough for two.” I offer them. Both of them show big grin on their faces. It was beyond my plan, but obviously this is smoothing my way of it.

 

Jinki & Leeteuk’s POV

I can smell her scents in her room. It’s a sweet and neat girl’s room. You can know some of her characteristic only by seeing her room. This is driving me crazy but I think I’m in love with this girl now.

 

Jinki’s POV

It’s her. I can remember clearly she’s really her. I’ve been waiting for so long to see her again.

 

Author’s POV

Jinki remember clearly that ______ was the girl who was crying out loud at her parents and sibling death. He can remember clearly her crying face. He can’t ever forget it. It brings him guilty feeling. He felt love at the first sight to the girl. But every body’s misunderstanding him. They think he’s looking for the girl for an apology. He thought so, but he also realizes that it was more than that. He was looking for that girl not only for an apology but also to see someone he got a crush on. Now that they meet again, he’s thinking about why she suddenly appears in his life but also feeling tremendously happy.

____’s plan was to get close to Leeteuk and then take revenge. Somehow she feels something towards Jinki. She tries to ignore it. So that won’t ruin her plan. They make friends and now it already goes along for a month. And the moves ____ does to get close to Leeteuk seems to work. Because Leeteuk’s now falling for her.

 

Jinki’s POV

I was going to her house. I miss her even though I come to visit her every day.  The door was unlock so I just get inside. I found her in the kitchen doing the dishes.

“Hey noona… just finished your dinner eh?” I greet her in surprise.

“Hey… I didn’t hear you’re coming…”

“Sorry, the door was unlocked so I just get in. You should be more careful noona.”

“Yeah… I know… I’m so careless… and yeah, I just finished my dinner. Have you eaten yet?”

“Yup… I had.”

Seeing her doing the dishes from behind really makes me want to hug her but she loves my brother. Even though my head against it. My body doesn’t work the same way. I walked towards her and hug her from behind. Smelling her hair fragrant and I kissed her neck. My hands are around her waist.

“Jinki… what are you doing?” ________ stop her activity and it snaps me from my other world.

“I… I’m sorry” I let go my hands. She turned her body and glared to me right in my eyes.

“Jinki…” she was going to say something but I stopped her. I put my finger on her lips.

“Noona… I like… no… I love you, since the first time we met.” I try to come closer to hug her, but her hands stop me.

“But… Jinki…” again, she was going to say something but from the sadness in her eyes I just realize something…

“I know… my hyung, right? Sorry…” I back off. “I shouldn’t do this.” She was speechless, so I just rushed to get out of the house leaving her dumbfounded.

 

_______’s POV

Jinki just had a confession to me. Oh my God, I love him too but, my anger of revenge take over me more. And after that I don’t see Jinki for weeks.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk’s really fall for me. I can see he’s really falling in love to me. Often he goes really nice that makes me think I fall for him too.

One day on our date, we just spent time at my house watching DVDs and have pizzas. I found out that Leeteuk is such a sleepy head. He sleeps on the couch next to me during the movie.

“Oppa… are you okay? You look so tired.. but you more looked like a sleepy head ^^”

“Well yeah, I know… Jinki always told me so. Hahaha… that’s why we had an accident few months ago.” His words so clicked to me. I think that all my thoughts are true. Because of this sleepy head my parents and brother died. But how could they said it was Jinki’s fault? I must find the answer. I must keep going on.

“You can sleep over if you want to…” I offered.

“In the same room?” Leeteuk asked in a big grin as he rounds his arm over my shoulder and kiss me.  To make my plans work I just have to follow this kind of situations. But at this time, without thinking about my plans I returned his kiss. Stupid me. I can’t, I may not have feelings for him. But I still let him kisses me and his hand crawls under my T-shirt. I’m not sure about my own feelings towards Leeteuk and Jinki and about my revenge. Why am I being like this? I feel so stupid for not understanding my own self now.  No way, I can’t let this happen. The sooner the plan’s going on. The sooner it’ll all end. I broke up the kiss and stand up.

“I’m gonna get soda” I excuse. I put some sleeping pills into his soda and hand it to him. I’m doing my plan now. Before everything beyond my control, I decide to do it tonight. After he got knocked out by the pills I took him to my car and took him to my old house.  (a/n: sorry I forgot to mention that you move to a new house near them to do your plan, but it also only few blocks away from your old house). There I tied him on a chair and tape his mouth.

The next morning, he finally awakes from the pills effects. I can see him panicking looking at his own condition. Being tied and mostly shocked seeing me sitting in front of him holding a knife I guess. The room was all dark. Only one light spotting to where Leeteuk is.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

____ open the tape from my mouth. I still don’t get it about why is she acting up like this. Is this some kind of play? Even if this is serious… why? What’s the reason? I was going to ask her but looking at the anger in her eyes I would not try to say anything.

“You must be wondering why, huh?”she asked and I could only nod.

“You must’ve forgotten huh? You were so drunk. Of course you couldn’t remember anything, right?”

I still don’t understand what she was talking about. I think hard but nothing comes to my mind. Did I ever meet her before? Why she asked me that like we did?

“Tell me please… what are you talking about?” I said calmly.

“You killed my parents and my brother on car accident few months ago. You really don’t remember huh?” she asked me with tears flooded in her eyes.

Now I know exactly what she’s talking about but I truly don’t know how it happened. I was asleep and drank some beer before the incident.

“________, I’m so sorry for your lost. I truly understand. But actually I don’t know what happened that day.” I said regretfully.

“But you were the one who explained to the police what happened on the scene. Were you lying? Or now you are lying?”

“HE”S NOT LYING” suddenly Jinki appears.

 

Jinki’s POV

I saw this morning that hyung wasn’t coming home last night. So I thought, he might sleep over at _____’s house. Consumed by jealousy, I went to her house to see how were they doing. But I found out that her house is empty, unlocked and I found sleeping pills in the kitchen table. I thought that she might be going to her old house. And maybe my hyung didn’t sleep over. I know about her old house. I’m loving her since the first time we met at the hospital. I know where she lived, I know about her at some points. And I still visit her old house every time I try to redeem myself from guilty. Until few months ago I found out that her house was empty. I thought she moved away to forget her past, until she appeared in my life again.

I heard their conversation as I tried to get in to the house.

“HE’S NOT LYING” I interrupted.

“Ji… Jinki? How..?” she shocked seeing me.

“I know who you are from the beginning _____. I love you since the first time we met at the hospital. I keep searching and looking around for you. But then you’re gone and suddenly appear again. I thought that you’ll have revenge. But seeing you in love with my brother, I thought I was wrong. I thought you forgive us. Because the one you supposed to punish is me, not my brother. But apparently you got a wrong target.”

“Wha- What do you mean? I know the police said so. But I know that night that he was the one who were drunk. And didn’t you say you can’t drive? So it must be him, right?” she tried to explain her theory.

“Hyung was drinking a little bit, but he’s also a sleepy head. He was too sleepy to drive us home. So when he was asleep I tried to drive the car. In fact, I can’t drive. Hyung isn’t guilty.” I tried to convince her.

“No… you’re lying. Is this because I said no to your love huh? You care your brother too much so you’re thinking saying that would make me change my mind and not to kill him?” she said and approach my brother. Put her knife on hyung’s neck.

“Yes… No… I mean No… it’s not like that” stupid me, a part of what I said, there was also included my desperation. I can’t let hyung die if _______ really love her. She only covered by anger. If deep down inside her,she really loves Leeteuk hyung then this is what I should do. Take my responsibility and stay away from their life.

“____ please. I’m telling you the truth. I was the guilty one. Not him. He loves me so much that he said we’re practicing driving. But it was my own reckless idea. He has nothing to do with this. I’m the one who killed your parents and brother. I didn’t even have a license. I thought it was late and I won’t harm anybody because the road would be empty by that hour. Please… I can surrender myself to the police if you want, okay?”

“You’re lying. I know you’re lying…” she collapsed on her knee. She dropped the knife from her hand. I came closer to her, took the knife and threw it far away. I hugged her like there’s no tomorrow. I know there won’t any tomorrow for me to hug her like this.

“I’m not lying…” I whispered on her ear.

“I will surrender myself to the police. You got your revenge. Your parents must be proud of you, you catch the bad guy that killed them huh? I know you love my hyung. Be happy with him okay!” I broke the hug. Get my hyung’s hand tied off.

“I’ll go to the police station now. I’ll surrender myself in. Hyung! Please take care of her.” I waved my hand goodbye and do as I said.

 

Author’s POV

Jinki was arrested because of his confession for further investigations. The next day, Leeteuk and _____ come to visit him.

“How are you guys doing?” Jinki showed his biggest smile seeing the one he loves now walking side by side with his hyung, which he believes that both of them are in love.

After they all sitting down, “You’re stupid…” _______ said.

“Wha-.. what was that? Why am I stupid? I do what I supposed to do huh?” Jinki tried to show his smile all the time. “Anyway, you both are now happy huh?” he said again. This time Leeteuk only put his head downs looking at the floor and _______ was in tears. She rushed out from the room.

“Hyung… what happened? Did I say something wrong?”

“You are stupid Jinki…”

“Hyung… stop saying that please.”

“She loves you dude! Knowing you’re the one who killed her parents is a big shock for her. And now that you’re behind bars… She 's just loosing someone else she loves.”

“But… hyung… I thought…” Jinki stuttered.

“What you think was wrong.” Leeteuk said, closing their 15 minutes visit.

While _____ was leaving them. She decided something she thought the best way.

“Mom, Dad, Young Gi-yah… I hope all of you forgiving me for what I’m going to do.” _______ took a long sigh. Then she headed to the officer’s table, there, she was taking off her charge over Jinki. Without any charge, Jinki’s case won’t be processed. So he’ll be out from jail too.  (a/n: again, I don’t know anything about law, so this is just a story). So the police explained it to Jinki and he’ll free by the next day.

The next day, Jinki was out from the jail. She picked him up at the front of the gate. Knowing that she loves him from his hyung, he couldn’t help himself from hugging her tightly.

“Do you do all of this because of my confession?” Jinki smirked.

“Nope… because of my parents won’t let me be a killer if I killed your brother, neither to be a bad girl who put someone so young behind bars.” ________ said.

“You’re not a good liar” Jinki looked to her right in the eyes and smirked again.

“Yeah.. you’re right… because I love my parents’ killer who loves me too.” Jinki smiled at her confession and kiss her.

 

~THE END~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay it's done! I'm sorry if this is another failed story. I made this for days, but the ideas kept come and go inside my head.

I lost tracks few times. Sorry if you can't understand it...

Comments are appreciated. 

If there's any part that confuse you. Tell me which part..

Thanks for reading and commenting..