Chapter 4th Choco cookies contest –Part I

Froggy Prince

[Ye Eun]

      Minho’s parents looked very surprised. I, accidentally of course, made  my boyfriend’s father angry. Oops! But who  cares? His mom, Mrs Choi –was agree. ‘But’...! There was always any ‘but’ word -.-

“Hmm, are you sure you need to marry? It’s … It’s a little too fast for Minho… and in my opinion for you too, Ye Eunie” my soon-to-be mother-in-law said.

“I’d love to marry him as soon as possible” I repeated.

“Umm…Ye  Eun-ah…let’s talk. Only you and me” Minho joined in our conversation.

“Of course, darling~ Let’s talk” I said and followed him to his room.

            ∆                         ∆

[Minho]

          I did not know what was happening with my girlfriend. Did I do something wrong or what? I don’t know, I really don’t know.

Does simple talk was too big deal for her? I guess so, because she seemed so willing to avoid me.

“Minho-ah? Why do you act so weird?” she asked. “What’s wrong, my honey”

“I…umm, how to tell about it…” I really-really did not know , what to say.

“Take a breathe and speak, babe” she said impatiently.

“Erm… Mianhae, Ye Eun-ah.. but I do not feel to have a wedding soon.” I told her finally.

“It’s okay, you’re only 21, but you’ll 22 in December, right?”

“I’ll think about it. I still have a school to finish. “ I answered.

“Mhm, it’s okay. Your choice”

“So amm… Could you, please, stop telling about the wedding?” I offered.

“Why? Did you.. find someone?”

“No, of course no, my silly girlfriend. I love you and only you”

“Nado Saranghae” she answered and pecked my lips. I kissed her back.

“I missed you~” I whispered to her ear.

“I was busy, I told you” she said, cupping my face in her hands and placed one last kiss on my lips.

“Na~ ah, you can’t forget me”

“I won’t “she added and smiled. “Let’s go on a walk” she pleaded.

“Are you… serious? “ I felt my heartbeat.

 She nodded eagerly her head.

“Hurry up , Minho- bby”

         It was my Ye Eun. Eager to go for a walk, smiling, and kissing me… not treat me like an alien ;w;

~              ~             ~

(2 weeks later)

              And it was the end of our meeting. Ye Eun  came back to busy mood. She rarely was replying for me. Well, it was hard to bear with. I try my best, but I couldn’t  stop thinking that Ye  Eunie avoids me. I didn’t dare to tell her at first, she looked so innocent… well,  except that wedding’s ide, Ye Eun seemed to be the same girlfriend I had.

             One fine day I had some duties to do, so I went to my school. Were there another students? I don’t know and I really don’t care.

---

[Karam PoV]

         Jay was nagging Jung Ah too much. She needed some ‘peace’ of him. He had her for 24h in The States , I could barely count on a call from her because she was studying and it was really tiring. But she was trying her best for me, anyway I missed Jay as well, and I could see both now.

“Umm… Neh, Aha, uhum, Ne~ Algesshabnida. Gomawo… Ne~ I’ll be  there in a few minutes. Please, wait for me.”

“What was that? “ Jay asked.

           We’re outside, on the way from shopping spree.

“As you could hear : I had  call from Mr Soo. He’s my teacher of cooking classes” I told my friend.

“Where did he get your phone number?” he asked again.

“I gave him last year. But he promised not to share it with everyone. I know I can believe him “  I answered.

“Students are supposed to believe in theirs teachers”

“It’s true ~”

“But you never know what is gonna be, they may  fall and try to take you” Jay added.

“Jay. I get your words, and I know… but mr Soo is normal teacher. Don’t worry, I would  never let him touch me or go further than this “ I declared and poked Jay’s nose with my forefinger.

“I hope so” he gave up and poked my nose back. “Take me with you~ “

“Umm… Maybe next time. Can you, please, go and leave these plastic bags? “I asked.

“Without you?”

“Yeah”

“Hmm…”

“Jihwan-ah~ I’ll be safe and careful “ I promised.

“Okay, okay. Don’t be late “ it was  the last words before he went the way to my home and me0 the way to my school.

 - - -

[Ye Eun]

        I was out of this town. I didn’t  need to tell Minho where I am.

I used to play with him. I gone further – oops! I have to be careful next time… I’ll try to be careful, I can’t make another mistake.

       I was in the midst of way to  F4 – a bar . It was … an excuse, while I should’ve learnt in this time, while some boys whined at me.

“Look, who we have” one of them grabbed my wrist.

I knew them very well. And they did know me as well.

“Sorry guys, but I’ll pass today “ I explained shortly. I ignored the fact: another one d my …

“Yah! I told I’ll pass “ I couldn’t  finish ‘cause I got a painful hit in my stomach. They tied a handkerchief on my mouth.

They pulled me to the car.

~                   ~                ~

{2 hours later}

        I came back conscious. Where I was? And… what the hell was that place?! >w<

“Hello, petite” I heard. I didn’t recognize this voice.

I still had tied mouth. I couldn’t feel my bones in wrists…

It was totally suspicious.

“Who we have. Seems like our princess is alone” I heard a husky voice… but it wasn’t y x.x

         That brat untied my mouth. I glared at him hatingly.

“Don’t you dare to touch me again!” I shouted at them.

“Could you chill down, miss Choi? I have a deal to offer… and you are probably going to accept “

“The hell, I have something to do” I rolled my eyes.

“Better do it”

“Oh~ Do I have a choice? “ I smirked at ‘the boss’ of the group.

“That is why I wanted you to cooperate with us” he said.

“Not until you tell me your name, y” I .

          I don’t know why… but I like that. I mean…the roughness , it was making me so relaxed.

He and theirs band mates kidnapped me… I firstly wanted to kick  them all.. but I changed my mind after the leader spoke.

“Park Taejun.  Long-time no see…  Choi Ye Eun”  he glanced at me.

I like the way he was looking at me. Maybe I was insane… but only a little.

 - - -

(Minho)

       There was only me and swimming pool. I’ve been swimming for 30 minutes.

“Nice timing” I heard my coach –mr Ahn.

I lifted myself up from the water and came to the bench. I took a towel and circled it around my arms.

“How is it?” I asked a bit curiously.

“Not too bad, 16,5 seconds  “ He said

“Ouch~ Mmm…I’ll beat it up and make a new record”  I answered.

“It’s okay, Minho-ah. It’s really good…”

“Not for me. I wish I did not have that accident…”

“Oh, yeah. How’s your arm?” He asked.

“Better”

“I’m glad you came back to health”

“Me either”

“Minho-ah… I…It’s really-really great you’re a  part of such  a lot of sports’ extra classes of our school…”He started nervously.

“It’s nothing.”

“But, aish~ What a hard-working person you’re. Too overworking yourself”

“Ahaha~ no-no. Everything’s alright.” I  smiled widely. “ I won’t  pass away just  ‘cause of 4 sport-clubs ^^ “

“Well, you’ll have a chance to take a break. There’s none of any sport’s contest but choco cookies contest”

“Omo! Really? And who will be….” I asked a little hesitatingly.

“Nam Hyun  Cheol from 3rd grade… or maybe someone else…”

“Oh~ You mean… that suspicious cook Karam…”

“Is he suspicious? I’d like to use the word ‘mystery’  instead of ‘suspicious’ “

    I was thinking for a while. A-aish ._. Why not…

“Umm, but he is. No one know him…”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know much about him as well. Sorry for disappoint you.”

“It’s nothing…”

“But… you seem to not know him… He isn’t a memory , a ghost of that school. He’s maybe… like me : doesn’t like to be centre of attention”

    I just nodded. Woah… Why so suddenly.

“But I wish I know him” I said too loud.

“Well, if I can give you my advice  : don’t add the olive to fire. Nothing doesn’t  exist without a reason.”

“Mr… thank you…but… the words you were saying…”

“Aish, don’t listen to old person .  Ahaha…. I gotta go now. Bye Minho-sshi “ before I could ask more questions he gone.

    Did I really say I wish I knew him? Ghaa… What did I just do… I just lost myself when I talked with my  coach.  I should keep my mouth shouted up.

I finished the swimming training and went to the changing room.

-- - - 

(Karam)

          I couldn’t believe in that.

“Karam? Do you hear me?” I heard Mr. Soo’ voice.

“Neh~ You said  I have been chosen as representative on that cookie contest”

“Yep, but remember it’s  Choco cookies contest “ he reminded me.

“How long? Could you repeat , mr?” I asked.

“3 days in a gymnasium . We count on you” he added.

I nodded. He gave me a schedule. I thanked him and I could leave that building. I was walking on my usual way to home. I was happy.. but on the other side I was worried. How I will handle with it? My nerves ain’t so strong ;w;

----

/AN: TBC ;> So Here  I am with another chapter of 'Froggy Prince' . It's not that I forgot or dropped it, but i was just busy nowadays, and had not access to my files -.-  Another update will be as as soon as possible.