LeeTeuk's Problem

You Changed My Life

 

Your POV

I woke up and shocked seeing Donghae oppa was next to me,sleeping. I tried to remember what happened.

If she is alive now,she’d hug me and comfort me. But I’m glad,now,there’s someone beside my umma who can do that to me. Donghae oppa. I’m glad I met you, I’m glad you always be there for me.

“Saranghaeyo oppa..” I said quietly. Then slowly I fell asleep in his warm hug.

I remember last night. Donghae oppa was comforting me when I fell asleep..

I stood up quietly so he won’t wake up and put the blanket onto his body. I took my jacket and went out from the room since it was a cold morning. I went to the kitchen to drink a bottle of mineral water but I saw someone was talking on a phone. I took a peek of it and saw Leeteuk oppa. I didn’t want to bother him so I hid while listening to his conversation.

“Can I do it after that? Or after SS4?” He said in a begging tone to the person who was on the phone.

“But……… Okay.. I understand.” He  closed the call and put the phone on the table and sighed.

“Oppa…” I called him.

“Wh- Oh TaeHee! You are awake ?”

“What happened? What are you going to do?”

“What are you talking about?”

“The conversation on the phone.. I.. accidently heard it..” He shocked then lowed his head.

“Ah… That thing.. I’ll handle that don’t worry” he smiled. But I know it was a fake smile.

I sat next to him. “Oppa.. you don’t have fake a smile to me. I know it was fake” I smiled. “I’m Leeteuk biased,remember? So I know almost everything about you” I winked.

“Ah… you were an obsessed fan,didn’t you?”

“Well.. now I still am but not like before..” I smiled childly.

“I know what happened to Leeteuk hyung” then someone came and said.

“Kyuhyun! You surprised me” Leeteuk oppa said. Well,he surprised me either.

“Leeteuk hyung. Don’t hide it. I know what will happen to you that made you sad. I’m clever you know” then he sat next to me.

“I know you are clever Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk oppa rolled his eyes.

“Oppa? You know what will happen?” I asked him,with a puppy face so he’d tell me.

“Of course “ he stood up and took a photo where Super Junior was on the Golden Disk Award.

“This.” He gave it to me.

“What? I don’t understand..” I gave him a confused look.

“Hyung,you will go to the military after the Golden Disk Award right?” I shocked. What? Leeteuk oppa will go that soon? But it means there will be no Leeteuk in Super Show 4..

“Oppa,is that right?” I asked him to make sure of Kyuhyun oppa’s words.

“Kyuhyun,how did you know?” Leeteuk oppa ignored my question and asked Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“I’ve said I’m clever hyung.” I said to him proudly.

“But you are not a soothsayer”

“I am not,but I saw you.”

“Saw what?”

“Saw you were looking at that photo” I pointed to the photo I just gave to TaeHee. Leeteuk hyung looked at me shocked.

-FLASHBACK-

I can’t sleep. I stood up from the bed and went out to get a drink. Sometimes drinking makes me better. ‘It’s all Sungmin hyung’s fault!’ I thougt. He told me about a scary story. ‘if he know I can’t sleep he’s going to call me a baby!’.

But I saw someone. I couldn’t see it clearly because it was dark from my place. Then I went nearer. “Leeteuk hyung? What is he doing?” I said quietly,didn’t want Leeteuk hyung to know I was there.

“If I go,who will lead Super Junior?” what? What is he talking about?

“Super Show 4,ELFs will miss me… Why do I have to be 30?” I think I got it. 30 years old. Leeteuk hyung. You’re going to go to the military soon,didn’t you?

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“You.. you were there?” Leeteuk hyung asked,shocked. I nodded. He started to teared up.

“Oppa…” TaeHee comforted him.

“I’m just worried.. who will lead Super Junior? And what will ELFs feel?”

“Hyung. We can take care of ourself. And plus,Kangin hyung will go home from the military soon. He is like the appa of this group. And I bet ELFs will understand. They know it’s our country’s rule”

“Oppa.. me and the other ELFs will make Super Junior win the GDA,so at least you can smile before you go. Promise” TaeHee smiled and hugged Leeteuk hyung. Leeteuk hyung nodded. Sometimes he’s such a crybaby. Or is it just Sungmin hyung who hard to cry?

 

~

In the SNSD’s dorm.

Taeyeon’s POV

I wanted to see if there was any food left in the fridge when I heard Jessica and Yuri conversation.

“Have you call TaeHee’s sister?” Jessica asked.

“I tried,but no one answer” Yuri pouted. Jessica sighed.

“K,we’ll try again later. We have to get that Kim TaeHee” Jessica said.

Kim TaeHee? Who is that person? I bet that person is close to Donghae oppa because he is the only person who can made Jessica jealous.

Then I went to find Donghae oppa. No such luck,but I saw Siwon oppa.

“Oppa!” I called him.

“Taeyeon! Annyeong” he greeted.

“Annyeong oppa.. Umm can I ask you something?”

“Sure”

“Who is Kim TaeHee?”

“Oh that girl,she is.. umm.. our assistant” he smiled. “Sorry Taeyeon,I have to go” he waved and left. Wow I bet he was such in a hurry. SJ’s assistant? I think something is odd.. I bet she is more than an assistant.