Do I have a choice?

Becoming of B1A4

 

Jinyoung was in his room, reading his science book. “Jinyoung-oppa, let’s go!” Jinyoung gathered his stuff and went down to where his little sister, Jung Min-Hee, was, in front of the living room entrance. “Aish, Jinyoung-oppa, Why are you always late!?” His little sister scolded him. Min-hee sighed and dragged him to their dad’s car. Their dad started the car and their on their way to Jinyoung and Min-hee’s high school, WM High School.

“So… Today is the time you are going to choose your after school clubs right?” their dad asked.

“Yes, I decided to join the Netball club” Min-hee smiled sweetly.

“That’s my sporty girl!” Her dad smiled cheekily. “How about you, Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung did saw a club he happens to be very fond of. Music Club. He has a secret passion for music. Jinyoung’s dad is one of the most popular guys in Korea because of his medals and trophies for Basketball. Basketball is Jinyoung’s dad’s favorite sport. Jinyoung, In the other hand, doesn’t like sports. WAIT! Scratch that. He HATES sport. But Jinyoung doesn’t want to disappoint his father.

“I-I decided to join Basketball” Jinyoung stuttered.

“Oh, You are following your old dad’s footsteps huh?” His dad’s smile became bigger.

Jinyoung just stayed silent and looked at his feet.

 

Shin Dong Woo was at his backyard playing basketball.

“DONGWOO!” His mother screamed. He stopped playing and sighed.

“What?”

“What are you doing? You should be practicing your instrument!”

“I don’t have an instrument”

“Yes, You DO! I left a guitar near your bedroom door”

“Mom, I don’t wan-“

“Don’t say anything! You are going to join the music club today, right?”

“Yes, Mom” Dong woo sighed.

“Okay. It’s time to go to school. Get your stuff and let’s go”

Dong woo threw his basketball at the goal and left the scene.

Dong Woo’s mom is one of the professional violinist in Korea. To her, music is like, life. She always practices her violin every day and started making covers of some of the modern Korean songs. She always wanted her first child to be a musician and Dong Woo is the first child.

 

Jung Hwan is in his room in front of his mirror to choose which hat should he wear.

“Jung Hwan, Time for school” His big brother called out. Jung Hwan quickly picked the first hat but changed to the second on instead. He quickly goes down to his brother’s car.

“Ready?” His brother asked.

“Wait!” Jung Hwan went up to his room and switched to the first hat again. He ran down back to his brother’s car. “Now I’m ready”

“Good” His brother shifted to D.

Jung Hwan’s brother is his mentor. His brother actually designed four dresses for four of the most popular actresses in Korea. Jung Hwan is now trying to follow his footsteps.

“So what club are you joining today?” His brother asked.

“Fashion Club, of course!” Jung Hwan shrieked. “How could I design a dress for a popular actress, if I don’t have any experience?” Jung Hwan smiled. “Plus the other clubs doesn’t much appealing to me”

“You sure? Sometimes being a designer, Isn’t that easy…” His brother pursed his lips.

“That happens all the time”

 

Sun Woo just started his homework. “Sun Woo…” Sun Woo looked up. It’s his Uncle. “You just started with your homework?” His uncle raised his voice a bit higher.

Sun Woo closed his homework and went to the car, COMPLETELY ignoring his uncle. Inside, Sun Wo kinda feel sorry for him, but showing sympathy or care or whatever… will completely ruin his image as the popular bad boy. Sun Woo’s parents died in an airplane incident last month. Ever since then, He got taken cared by his uncle who hasn’t got married yet.

“So… I heard you get to pick a club today” His uncle awkwardly. Even after a month, they still not used to speaking each other.

“Yeah, I don’t know which club I should pick though…”

“You will know”

“Yeah, Whatever”

 

Gong Chan was practicing his drums at his rooms. “Gong Chan!” His mother called. But Gong Chan kept playing his drums. “Gong Chan” his mother poked his head at his bedroom door. “It’s time for school”. Gong Chan nodded and sighed. “You don’t want to be late on your first day…” His mother left his room. Gong Chan goes to take his bag on his bed side table. At that moment, He took the opportunity to open his drawer and took out a picture of a man holding a baby, smiling. Gong Chan smiled “Don’t worry dad, I will” Gong Chan slipped the photo back on his drawer and ran to the car.