Andy's Muses

JinDy 30 Word Drabble Challenge

A/N: The previous drabbles were generally in Junjin's POV. This second half focusses more on Andy ^^

 

 

16. Pregnancy

 

He recognises melancholy in Junjin’s eyes when they see children playing in the park. Junjin thinks he doesn’t notice.

He does, though. And wonders if this relationship is a mistake.

 

 

17. Roses

 

Andy stares at the bouquet. ‘...Seriously?’

Junjin grows adorably defensive. ‘I didn’t know how else to make it up to you, OK! I’m ... sorry ... for hurting your feelings...’

 

 

18. s

 

They’re awkward at this, fumbling and slipping up. It’s a first for both.

But that’s how they learn each other, Andy breathing Junjin’s name in his ear, again and again.

 

 

19. Future

 

Andy thinks about it often, fantasising, worrying ... How things will end up for him.

Recently, his fantasies have changed. Since when did Junjin enter the picture of his future?

 

 

20. Wedding

 

Of course it’s Junjin’s idea to elope to Canada. Find a church – tie the knot, he says.

Andy calls him insane, but the idea is now stuck in his head.

 

 

21. I Love You

 

Andy says it just once. Junjin, too.

Several years later, they still haven’t uttered those three words to each other again. They have never needed to. Not when it’s obvious.

 

 

22. Dance

 

Andy is a good dancer, thank you very much.

That doesn’t stop Junjin from finding excuses to “help” him, though, his helping touches here and there lingering for too long.

 

 

23. Home

 

Andy’s not the cheesy type but, as he admires how the first rays of the sun dance on Junjin’s sleeping face, he thinks that home is where the heart is.

 

 

24. Relief

 

For too long has he held back, afraid of rejection. But as Andy waits for Junjin to respond, he thinks to himself what a relief it is to finally confess.

 

 

25. Cheating

 

Andy refuses to pay up. ‘You cheated.’

Junjin cackles, still doing his victory dance. ‘You can’t cheat at bowling, Andy-yah! Admit it, you finally lost to me. At bowling. Hah!’

 

 

26. Different

 

Something is different. Something is wrong in the way Andy acts around him, looks at him. It’s unnerving.

Especially now, when Andy has him cornered, piercing eyes dark with lust.

 

 

27. Beginning

 

Who knew a simple poke on Facebook could be the beginning of a whole new chapter in his life?

Andy’s not complaining, though. Not when he finally meets this “Junjin”.

 

 

28. Holding hands

 

It’s the most normal thing in the world for them, being Shinhwa. So, the first time his heart speeds up when Junjin takes his hand, Andy thinks nothing of it.

 

 

29. Sparkle

 

Andy resigns himself to trouble the moment he sees that naughty sparkle in Junjin’s eyes. It takes him by surprise, though, when Junjin pounces on him and kisses him soundly.

 

 

30. Beauty

 

Andy will never admit it, but sometimes, he looks at Junjin and sees the beauty he himself can never attain.

Little does he know Junjin sees the same in him.

 

 

A/N: I finaly got a bit more time to finish off these drabbles xD I hope you enjoyed these little things. I had fun writing them ^^

As always, comments and feedback are highly appreciated <3