Junjin's muses

JinDy 30 Word Drabble Challenge

1. Love

 

It’s not that Junjin doesn’t recognise love when he falls. It’s just that he is afraid that love will be the ruin of him.

This forbidden love.

For him.

 

 

2. Dream

 

He still has trouble believing this is real. He must be dreaming.

But then Andy’s lips are on his and Junjin hopes that he never wakes up from this dream.

 

 

3. Marriage

 

They have all contemplated this before. But now, Junjin thinks marriage is out of the question. He looks at Andy and Andy looks back.

A relationship to never be acknowledged.

 

 

4. Forever

 

Junjin hasn’t exactly had the best encounters with Fate to believe in a lot of things. Like forever.

But looking at him now ... Junjin thinks he can finally believe.

 

 

5. Broken Heart

 

He is not good at this, mending broken things. But when he sees the tears in those despairing eyes, he vows to himself that he will mend this broken heart.

 

 

6. Flirt

 

Andy teases that Junjin is incorrigible. Forever a greasy flirt.

But he does not complain when he is trapped between Junjin’s arms and the wall, eyes turning heavy-lidded and seductive.

 

 

7. Proposal

 

Junjin is a little disappointed. ‘When you said you had a proposal, I didn’t think a business proposal!’

Andy’s lips twist into a knowing smirk. ‘...Business before pleasure, Choongjae.’

 

 

8. Photographs

 

It bothers him there aren’t as many pictures of them together online, compared to pictures of them being with other members. He needs to fix that in future. He will.

 

 

9. Loss

 

Junjin gapes at him, at a loss for how to respond. It’s not every day Andy comes marching up to him, shyly asking if he can stay over a while.

 

 

10. Together

 

Junjin thinks it’s extremely corny. Andy says so right in his face.

But that doesn’t stop him from embracing the other man, whispering promises of together forever in his ear.

 

 

11. Funny

 

They don’t share many common interests. Maybe that’s why Junjin finds it so heartening whenever Andy laughs his off at Junjin’s jokes. It means they share something, at least.

 

 

12. Prince Charming

 

Women think Andy’s perfect husband material. Junjin? A playboy.

But when Andy smiles at him - you’re no Prince Charming, but there’ll never be another you - Junjin’s heart soars.

 

 

13. First Date

 

It’s a disaster. Car breaks down ... then it starts raining.

Junjin apologises, but Andy grins, ‘I wouldn’t want it any other way,’ pulling him close under the pouring rain.

 

 

14. Holiday

 

They clink beers, aimlessly watching some tear-jerker on TV. It’s not that exciting, but, as he leans against Andy, Junjin cannot think of a better way to spend their holidays.

 

 

15. Money

 

Junjin pouts, telling Andy to exchange his birthday gift – a wallet – for a long wallet. ‘You’ve enough money.’

Andy calls him an but does it with a smile anyway.

 

 

A/N: That's the first part ^^ The rest is for another day :D And obviously, everything is fiction, except no.15 which was inspired from this moment xD 

Comments and feedback are welcome <3