No Other

No Other

 

Sooyoung P.O.V

We finished practicing our dance routines for our new Japanese songs and we were all sprawled on the floor of the dance room. *Shrhhhh* All heads turned towards the door. Ohh, how I hate it when the door creaked open themselves. I held Sica’s hand in case we have to run to save ourselves from Dangerrr.

 

“ Good afternoon Ladies !! “ Sheesh. That’s our manager oppa. I released Sica’s hand and looked at her. She gave me that sweet eyesmiles for protecting her. I smiled back at her.

 

“ We are GIRLS oppa ! Can you please rephrase it again ? ” Choding Yoona teasing our manager again.

 

“ No !! We are LADIES and you are not a girl, choding fits you better, “ Choding Hyoyeon fired back. We just laughed at their childish acts. They are really good at fighting over small matters.

 

“ Now, now Ladies and Girls, I’m here to remind you to pack your stuffs before you guys go to sleep tonight. Tomorrow morning,  our flight is at 10 so we’ll fetch you around 8. Alright ? Taeyeon, make sure to wake the girls by 6, ok ? “ Tiffany immediately sat up and nodded.

 

“ Yeh oppa, I got it “ Manager oppa furrowed his eyebrows at Tiffany’s answer. Taeyeon just shook her head and making small hand gestures saying she understood his intruction.

 

“ Okay then, see you guys tomorrow. Annyeong LADIES !! “ He walked quickly to the door and shut the door right after he walked out.

 

“ It’s GIRLS for god sake oppa !! Aishhh— ! “ Yoona just sighed and shook her head. Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out at Yoona. Yoona glared at her and before she got to say anything.

 

“ C’mon Yoona-unnie, get over this already. We’re ladies but we’re Girls’ Generation “ Seohyun sure know what to say to calm this Choding right here. Her eyes glittered after she heard Seohyun’s voice. She took Seohyun hand and walked out from the dance room.

 

“ Soo, come, let’s shower first before the vans arrive. “ I stopped focusing on the maknaes and focused on my cute princess who began to pout when I didn’t give my attention to her before.

 

“ Yeh, let’s shower together, shall we ? “ I smirked and whispered seductively to Sica. As I stood straight in front of her, I saw her blush and trying to block her face with her palms.

 

“ Yah, paliiiii~~ I don’t want to sit at the front seat this time, “ Jessica took her duffel bag and went straight to the door.

 

“ Huh ? We always get the back seats and— “ I smirked “ She never said no to my idea earlier” Better not miss the chance, with the blink of an eye, I got what I want earlier.

 

At the Incheon Airport

Jessica P.O.V

 

*Urghhh, it’s still early. I need to sleep* I yawned and looked over my shoulder. Sooyoung was listening to her Ipod and a little absorbed into the song. *Her serious face is so cute and y ??* I smiled thinking of how lucky am I to have someone like her to love me and protect me in my life. I sat closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder and snuggled a bit into her neck. I felt her arm holding the side the of my body and pulling me close to her. *So warm~~*

 

Few minutes later, I woke up to the sound of small vibration from my left. Then, the arm that held my side just now was reaching to the object that produced the vibration. Still, I didn’t raise my head from this comfortable position but then I heard Sooyoung’s giggle. I turned my head to the left and saw she was smiling while holding her phone. As I got more curious, I raised my head and straighten my back. She’s still smiling, shyly this time.

 

"  Who’s that ? “ I asked with my straight face. Tried to look uninterested to whoever that sent her a message and managed to make her react like that.

 

“ Aww, did I interrupt your sleep ? Sorry princess. It’s Akimoto Sayaka-san. Come, sleep again ,” She patted her shoulder few times while looking at the phone.

 

 

“ Akimoto Sayaka from AKB48 ? Why is she texting you anyway ? Since when are you guys close with each other ? And you never mention anything about her to me. Yah Choi Sooyoung , “ How dare she ignored me and plugged in her earphones like that. I glared at her and went to Starbucks to buy coffees to get rid of my sleepiness that getting me now, and perhaps it can help to knock some senses into that pabo head.

 

When I walked back to our waiting area, she still giggling and smiling while texting with certain someone. Certain someone that we ran into each other few times only and that certain someone that got her smiling like a dork there and, and how on earth I didn’t know that they got each other's numbers ? I shook that clouds of questions in my head and took my seat.

 

“ Here Sooyoung, your white chocolate mocha with caramel, “ I held out the coffee and sat down. She immediately took it from my hand and looked at me with her concerned eyes.

 

“ Hey, why coffee ? You don’t want to sleep ? You should get some sleep honey since last night both of us barely get the time to sleep, you know ? Naa, let me drink both of these and you just sleep on my shoulder, ok  ? " It took me a while to think whether she really want to take care of me or she just want the coffees all to herself.

 

“ You can have them if you want to, don’t need to be kind or anything like that, you know ? “ I crossed my arms and leaned my back against the seat. I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep. Then I felt that warm arm slipped behind my back and pulled me close to her again.

 

“ Yah princess, you know I don’t need any reason to be kind to you right ? It’s my responsible to take care of this beautiful princess of mine. You are my responsible “ Then she pretended to look at the back but when she turned around she pecked against my forehead quickly.

 

“ I love you, “ That’s how those sweet little gestures from her can easily melt my icy heart. I snuggled closely against her neck and muttered ‘I love you too baby’ before I closed my eyes again.

 

 

 

MTV Video Music Aid Japan

 

Sooyoung P.O.V

 

We finished our performance and some of the members were in the waiting room while Yuri and I were walking around trying to find Lady Gaga. Im Choding dared Yuri to take a photo together with Lady Gaga and Yuri asked for my help to find her. She should ask for Jessica or Tiffany since I am not very confidence with my English. While we were trying to find our target, I heard someone called my name—

 

“ Sooyoung ! Sooyoung-san ! “ I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice and there I found it. I pulled Yuri along with me to greet my friend here.

 

“ Konbanwa Akimoto Sayaka-sama “ I bowed politely with my huge grin. Yuri followed my action with a confused expression on her face. When I stood straight, she burst her laughter in front of me. She's really pretty.

 

“ Haha, you’re so funny Sooyoung. You can call me Akki-chan, “ She winked at me. Whoa, really really pretty. Then, I felt a nudge from the rock beside me. I chuckled a bit and moved a little to the side.

 

“ This is Yuri. My group member. Yuri, this is my goddess, Akimoto Sayaka-sama, “ I winked at her back and turned to Yuri who smiling awkwardly towards her.

 

“ Aish, stop it Soo-chan. Call me Akki-chan, remember ? Actually, we are going to have little party after this, you wanna come ? “ That’s a double strike for me. She called me Soo-chan and she invited me to join them. “Ahem—“ Yuri cleared .

 

“ Oh, you can come too. Of course, “ Yuri quickly smiled to hide her embarrassment. I laughed at her cheap antics.

 

“ I will call you about it Akki-chan. I need to do a mission first for this friend here and I’ll ask the members first. I would love to join you guys if I have the chance. See you again, “ I bowed again and walked backwards in bowing position. After a few steps away from her, I stood straight and waved at her and pulled Yuri with me forcefully. I heard Akki-chan cute laugh when we were running away from her. Even her laugh sounds great. She’s really a goddess.

 

Jessica POV

 

*Where are they ?* They were missing for awhile now. I guessed Lady Gaga left and they couldn't find her. Sooyoung might stopped anywhere to eat. ‘ We’re back ! ‘ Speak of the devil—

 

“ Yoona, Yuri lost. Give her the punishment now, “ Sooyoung headlocked Yuri all the way into the waiting room and Yuri tried to release herself from Sooyoung grip. Can’t make it through anyway.

 

“ You lost Yuri, so now, call me Yoona-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie, let go of that little rascal now,“ Yoona stated her punishment with her hands on her hips. Is that supposed to be scary ? Coz I can’t feel anything scary in her actions, in her punishment too. Sooyoung released Yuri from the headlock and went behind me and hugged me tightly. I leaned back and rested my head on her shoulder.

 

“ Yah, why should I call you Unnie. You hate being  a ‘lady’ ’ don’t you ? If I call you unnie,that means you’re older than me, “ Yuri made Yoona thought for a while about what she said earlier.

 

“ I think you’re right. Now, let’s make a new punishment for you, “ “ NO ! “ “ What ? Why not “ “ You only have one time to give me your punishment, and if you cancelled it, you wasted your one time chance,” Yuri was laughing like a maniac now. Happy that she succeed to escape from the Choding punishment.

 

“ Congrats Yuri, you beat the Choding today, yay ! “ Sunny and Hyoyeon both jumped and hi5-ed each other. Seohyun was comforting Yoona and told her to ask her first if she want to decide on any punishment so that she can give better idea. Taeyeon and Tiffany sat together on the sofa and shook their heads from their daughters’ naughty acts. They really looked like old couple at that time. Suddenly Sooyoung turned my body facing her while her hands still holding on to my waist, she looked around first and then she leaned towards me, making our lips touched each other. Only a short separation made us missed each other like this. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her deeply. As our tongues were about to meet, I heard other members making gagging sound. Sooyoung pulled back from our kiss and turned me in front again. They were making faces again, even Taeny ?!

 

“ Yahh— , “ Yuri interrupt Sooyoung’s sentence.

 

“ Uh, Taeyeon-ah, Akimoto Sayaka-san invited us, Sooyoung and I, well, Sooyoung only at first to join them after this, can we go ? “ I turned my head behind to look at Sooyoung’s reaction.  She looked back at me and smiled. I released myself from her arms and sat on the empty chair. Sooyoung gave me a confused expression. You still don’t get it, you thick-headed person ?

 

“ I guess so, we’re not doing anything after this right ? “ Taeyeon asked manager oppa for his approval.

 

“ No, you guys are going back to Korea in the next 3 hours, “ With that, I smiled cheerily as I can show all my teeth but as I saw Sooyoung’s face, with disappointed expression, the smile I gave earlier disappeared. I heard she’s talking to someone on the phone. I stretched my ear long enough to hear who she called.

 

“ Akki-chan—“ *what ? Akki, Akki what ?* “ We can’t join you guys tonight, we are heading back to Korea tonight,” “ Ya, next time maybe. Sorry , I promised I’ll make it next time. Goodnight my goddess, " I felt this hot, anger sensation rising up to my head and I was sure there was smoke coming out from my nose and ears. That was my last straw. I went out of the waiting room immediately and ran outside to find our company van. I sat at the backseat and covered my face with my facetowel. There were tears running down my face as I recalled the moment I caught her with her ‘goddess’. I knew that girl, she’s pretty, tall, she’s older than Sooyoung, she has this cold exterior but warm interior in her, her smile is beautiful, that’s why Sooyoung called her goddess, and that’s why Sooyoung chose her over me. This pitiful-not-enough-good-ice-princess of hers. I can’t call Sooyoung mine from now on. Without me noticing, I cried myself to sleep.

 

 

Sooyoung POV

 

*WHERE IS JESSICA ??? She won’t be in this place anymore* I ran outside and searched for her everywhere. Tired, scared, anger, missing her and all these mixed emotions got to me. I decided to rest in our company van for a while. THERE—!!

 

“ Jessica ! Jessica ! Where have you been to ? We are all scared that there are any mysterious killer or kidnapper trying to take you away from us, “ I shook her shoulder harshly. I know better than not to wake her up when she’s sleeping but emotions took over me.

 

She slowly opened her eyes. I saw her shocked expression when she noticed that it was me in front of her. She pushed my hands on her shoulders with force. WHY—??

 

“ Why ? What happened princess ? Who got you all worked up now ? “ I gripped tightly on her hands, trying to assure her I’ll protect her from any harm.

 

“ Just go Sooyoung. Go and meet with your goddess whatsoever. Do whatever you want to do to her, I can’t be bothered anymore ,“ She released her hands from my grip and covered her face with facetowel again.

 

What’s with this goddess thing ? *lightbulb*

 

I closed the van’s door and locked it. I went to Jessica’s side and wrapped my arms around her. She struggled in my embrace to release herself. I tightened my grip and placed my head on her shoulder and placed my mouth closely beside her ear. She just stayed still in my arms and I heard soft sobs coming from her.

 

“ Princess, I love you. That’s the only thing you should know now. There’s no goddess nor any angels that can be compared to you. I've never think of comparing you with any girls in this world. Akki-chan—" SLAP  “ Oh, Akimoto Sayaka-san is just a senior that I look up for. That’s all. She won’t think of me that way and even she does, I only have my eyes on you, princess , "  I kept quiet for awhile to wait for her reaction. Nothing ? I don’t know what to say anymore. Only her love to me can save us now, save our relationship, save me.

 

“ She’s your type of girl, Soo.” Huh ? I admit that but Jessica alone is enough for me. She is all I need. Unconsiously, I nodded my head. SLAP !

 

“ What the hell Sooyoung ?!! ,"  Opss, I did it again. I held her tighter and shook my head.

 

“ She’s your kinda girl, she has all that charms, pretty, charming, beautiful smile, cold outside, warm inside. She’s all that ,” Jessica spoke through her tears. I felt her returning my hug and we’re both holding each other tightly. We were both quiet for awhile.

 

“ You do think you are all that, huh ? Since you are my kinda girl ,” She pushed me back and looked at me with her tear-filled eyes, red nose and mascara-smeared-cheeks wet with tears but her lips looked perfectly fine as usual. She raised her arm to try to wipe the tears on her face. I held her arm and rested it on her lap. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, slowly going lower on her face, I kissed her eyes, her cheeks, quick peck on her chin. I held her hands and kissed them longer. I cupped her face and leaned down slowly and brushing our lips together lightly. Then I sat straight again.

 

“ I love you Jessica, only y— ,” Before I got the chance to finish my sentence, Jessica grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply. She pushed herself in front of me and she was getting a bit aggressive, biting my bottom lip and my lip forcefully. I laid back on the seat and gave her chance to let out her anger and frustration. Jessica straddled on top of me and kissed me all over my face. I settled my hands on the back of her thighs, slightly touching her as* . Her hands were pushing my shirt upwards, ing my shirt slowly and touching my bare stomach. She lowered her face and my neck continuously before biting my neck.

 

“S-Sicaa ,” I moaned. Can’t stand the lust that took over both of us now. I grabbed her and gave a tight squeeze. “ Soo-Sooyoung, I— " KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !

 

“ YAH ! BOTH OF YOU, STOP WHATEVER YOU GUYS DOING RIGHT NOW, WE ARE SHIVERING OUTSIDE ! " That’s Sunny voice yelling outside the van. I sighed and buttoned up my shirt. I gave Sica a quick peck and fixed her hair that looked like a mess now. I unlocked the door and quickly sat again and covered both our faces with the facetowel. I slipped my arm on Jessica’s waist and held her closer.

 

Soon, there were loud voices complaining and YoongChoding using her annoying voice to complain to us. Sunny and Hyoyeon talked fast that it sounded like they were rapping or something. Tiffany and Taeyeon nagged at us using serious voices that really sounded like two ahjumma scolding. The only one that I noticed being quiet at all time was Seohyun, her face looked reddened. Aigoo~ Woori Innocent Maknae.

 

“ NOW STOP ! We are all tired now, why don’t we keep quiet and rest now. No, it’s not a question, it’s an order ,” I spoke rather seriously, hoping they assumed that I really being serious now, but the truth was we’re both so embarrassed being caught by the members. They believed it anyway.

 

I reached my phone from my pocket and start texting. Jessica pulled the facetowel that covered our faces and looked at my phone. I looked over my shoulder and saw cute Sica trying to peek at the screen. I covered my phone and smiled at her. She pouted using those luscious lips. So cute~~

 

As soon as I put my phone down, Sica’s phone started vibrating. Finished reading, she put her phone down and punched my shoulder, quickly she hid her face using the facetowel again. I smiled when I felt she linked her fingers with mine.

 

 

Sooyoung’s text : Princess, that wasn’t enough for me. How about makeup s*x ? :P