I want to be friends again

I need you!

 

Go Nam Soon was sitting in his dark room. His back was leaning against the cold wood of his cabinet.  The tears run over his cheeks.                                                                                                                                                                                             His mind was by Heung Soo. In his thoughts, Heung Soo's words repeated over and over again.

What I mean is. Haven´t you miss me, you bastard´? Haven´t you miss me, you bastard? Haven´t you?

“I have missed  you all the time. You bastard,” he whispered to himself. “I have missed you every second.” For the first time in his life he was really happy that he lives alone in this house because now no one can see him cry. He was prepared for almost anything, but not for that what Heung Soo had told him.                                                                                                          

He thought Heung Soo has hated him all the time and now he was really clad that he was wrong. Could they finally become friends again?  Could he finally become his forgiveness? Heung Soo has missed him too. Everything had spoken for that he also had missed him. He also had a hard time without him. All this time he has thought  when they  met again Heung Soo would beat him up but what has he done asked him if he haven´t  missed him. 

 

Park Heung Soo  was crying in his room.  Nam Soo hasn´t answered him. Haven´t he missed him to. Or is the only thing he want´s  just to be forgiven. That couldn´t be or?  He has seen it in his face that he has missed him too.

 Why must it be this bastard. Why must it be Go Nam Soo who has ruined his leg. Why must it be so complicated between them two.  That would be forever in Go Nam Soons mind and that’s why they never can become the same but they can become friends again that was the only thing that Heung Soo was sure about.

They both were sure about it. They both needed each other. They needed each other so much.  

Both were crying. Both were sitting in an dark room and both said with a breaking voice:”I want to be friends again with him,”

After those words they both fall crying asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am truly sry that this chapther is short again. But now they really going to be longer:D

Thanks to my two suscribers:

                                           dangkiki

                                           and

                                            mitgyong

thanks for suscribing this story:D