Chapter 1: Your small wing movements, My attraction to you

Butterfly Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol entered through the gates of SM Academy feeling fresh and renewed. He had been in London for a year due to family matters and now, he was back. He couldn’t wait to catch up with everyone. He was excited to be with his friends again.

“I wonder what things have changed since I’ve been gone …” he wondered aloud, breathing in the familiar air. With a cheeky smile, he walked toward the main building. He was just about to pass through the fountain in the center of the quadrangle when something, from the corner of his eye, caught his attention. For a second there, he thought he saw fluttering wings.

He craned his head and was surprised to see a girl, standing at the very edge of the quadrangle, looking up at the sky. The ‘wings’ he thought he saw turned out to be her pastel blue dress, dancing with the wind. Her long dark hair that contrasted with her fair skin fluttered in the breeze as well. Against the dark green and brown forested area that lay beyond, the girl indeed looked like she was glowing.

 

In that moment, Chanyeol found himself captivated by her. She had on a serene smile as her eyes continued to roam the vast sky. She slowly raised her hand and extended it up to the heavens, as if trying to touch the clouds. It was beautiful.

She was beautiful.

 

 

“Yaaaa … can you believe it? Chanyeol is finally back!” Suho smiled as he gave Chanyeol a pat on the back, snapping the guy out of his thoughts. “Hmmm? …” Sehun blinked at him “You’ve been spacing out since this morning, hyung … are you okay?”. “You’re not still jet lagged, are you?” Kai snickered.

“A-ah …” Chanyeol smiled crookedly “Sorry. I was just thinking about something” he explained. “And what could our Chanyeollie be thinking about, hmmm?” Baekhyun grinned “it hasn’t been a week since you’ve returned and something’s already bugging your mind …”

“N-no, it’s nothing bad, if that’s what you’re thinking … in fact, it’s something pretty … good” Chanyeol looked at his friends and jerked a little when he saw them boring holes in his skull with their stares “W-whoa!”. “Suuuuspiciousssss …” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him.

“It’s a girl, isn’t it!?” Kai accused. “N-no! No way! You’re wrong!” Chanyeol waved his palms wildly. “So it is …” Suho nodded. “I said it’s not!” Chanyeol argued. “A girl finally caught the eyes of the stubbornly innocent Park Chanyeol …” Sehun sighed dramatically “Uwaaaa … she must be really something”

“Why aren’t you all listening to me?!”

 

“So!” Baekhyun smirked “Who is it? Huh? Huh? Huh?” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as he nudged Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sighed loudly in defeat “I told you guys … its no---“

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

“Whoops! That’s the bell!” Sehun stood up and grabbed his bag “And its Calculus for us!” he slung an arm around Kai’s neck and the latter groaned in distaste. “We can’t be late or Jung Sonsaengnim will have our heads. See you later, hyungs!” Sehun waved and the two maknaes were off. “I’m off to Language class …” Kyungsoo waved and exited.

“Err … I have Sociology. Will you be okay, Chanyeol?” Suho asked. Chanyeol nodded and huffed; a bit disappointed that he didn’t g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter