Lemonade

S.L.A.V.E

 

  "Iyarghhhhh!"Little voice of Eunjung's screams howlings can be heard as she trying to lift up two boxes of fresh lemonade as his master ask her to,to RELOAD the cafe's stock.Unbelievable right?Lee Donghae.

"Gomawo-yo ahjussi.Gomawo-yo.Kahlke.."She bid goodbye to the ahjussi,the fruitseller.

 


Eunjung POV

This must be weird.A single girl purchasing two boxes of lemonade straight away??Ergh!!Darn you Lee Donghae

 


 

 

   "Okay,Eunjung,okay,you got it babe,you got it,500 meters more to reach SM,500 meters more,you can do it,you can do it,you can!"Eunjung chanting to her-poor-self.

   "Hana,yargh..!Deul,erghh..!Set,emmhh..!"Not wanting to fall,1,2,3 she's counting one by one of the staircase as her baby-steps step on each of them.

   "Harghhhh..........Finally"Yes,finally she arrived at the kitchen of SM's cafeteria,reloading the lemonade stocks.Unwillingly,she torn the middle seals on top of one of the box and rip the seal open.Her hands reached in for a bottle of lemonade to serve her master.

 

As soon as that,she made her way lousyly to her master.

Knock,knock!A loud thump can be heard over Super Junior's restroom.

"Come in."A men,I mean her master voice can be heard ordering her to come in.

 

  With that,she harshly barging in to the restroom to find Lee Donghae lying on a couch in the empty room.Where are the others?That question did popped out of her mind for 5 seconds and has it brushed off as maybe they got they own schedule.Somehow his long leg seems to be overlength by the couch itself.His face sounded so calm.Standing in front of the lying Donghae,she hands a bottle of the lemonade to him.

 

"Here."She starting.

"..."That men stays silent.

"Here..."reiterate.

"..."Still.

 

A 10 seconds silent started to turns Eunjung a little bit weird.

 


Eunjung POV

Waeyyo?Is he suddenly turns deaf?Am I invisible?As far as I remember,I didn't get hit while carrying the lemonades eh?Or did I?Then why did this human did not saw me?How can he sleep soundly when I'm right here trying to freaking hand him this lemonade?

 


 

 

With the ridiculously thought of her,still can send shiver down to her spines.Quickly rubbing her own body and touching randomly on her face,to actually check out for any invisible spot.

 

"You are not,invisible."Oh ,a voice coming out from that men throat as his lips parted.Kind of shocking the spirit out of Eunjung's soul.

"You are not invisible but you are,late."He continued and stressing the word 'late'.Seconds,he turn his body and went for seating position.

"Lee Eunjung where HAS YOU BEEN??"Out of nowhere,without any signs of exploding,he yelled in anger.

Stiff.Lee Eunjung was stiff.

"50 minutes has passed and now you are here? YAH LEE EUNJUNG WERE YOU TRYING TO DITCH?DO YOU EVEN REALISED WHO YOU ARE?WHO AM I?Oh,I know,I'm happens to be Lee Donghae.LEE DONG HAE.When Lee Donghae says he want it,HE WANT IT FAST.Not to wait untilll my bones started to rotten itself,and my throat give up for life.Does your little brains get what I say?Explain."Donghae yells out of anger.Wassup?

 

  By that,Eunjung was shocked,she was to shock to be yelled like that as she never has one before.She was raised by her mom so well,she never disobeyed her,and that her mom neither her father had ever yells at her like that,Eunjung did not denying that she never did wrong,she broke her momma vase when she was 12,and lies about trainees application when she was 16,but neither any of them had deserved a yell like this.It's practically torns her heart.Unexpectedly.

 

"I..I"She was stuttering.

"I WHAT??!"Donghae roughly yells.

 

Tears of drops,gone viral,tears streamed down her cheek out of her control,she wanted to speak,but all she heard from his own mouth was just sniffing,mumbling words that was out of understandees.What seems to be panting,now transform into a huge sobbing.Eunjung was crying so hard,she can't even control neither understand the exact reason she cries.

 

One thing about Eunjung,no one know,when she cry,she cries.It was after 10 seconds,she's cries,and cries.

5 seconds after 10 seconds pass.Donghae snapped out of his world,realizing a girl was crying so hard beside of him.Donghae gasped at his own act. 

 


Donghae POV

She,she's crying.Was I to harsh?Was it?