You keep me alive.

Because You Are Here. (ONESHOT)

I saw the way you her hair, how you playfully tickled her waist with your left hand. That smile you gave to her now, I used to receive them.

As I stand close to you, you would tighten your grip and gave small kisses at every part of my face and even though its hard to breath from you gripped. It’s fine because you were there with me to keep me alive.

 

You hug her as it was a windy day and she was shivering from coldness, I saw it too, trying not too cry in these busy street full of strangers, I pinched myself on my left thigh, they were all bruised because I abused them for the past few days, It’s not painful because you were there in my thoughts.

Why did I even open up the new message that just arrived in your inbox? Why am I such a fool? Why didn’t I know that this was actually coming? I was really caught of guard! 4 solid years of dating why why why! And it has to happen on our making out night.

 

The bathroom door clicked and I placed your phone to its original position. Pinching my thighs for the first time and holding the tears when I see your face.

We make love and you said the was the best but you didn’t know that it was painful for me the whole time, when I moan your name it was painful and when you hit my sensitive spot, it was supposed to feel good but no! It was damn painful! I feel so disgusted and betrayed for the first time.

You smiled at me lovingly, looking into my eyes, I was hoping that this was not the last. You close your eyes as I your hair, you fell asleep instantly with me snuggling close to you. “I’m gonna miss you” I whispered. But all I get was you snoring.

 

You patted her back as she tightened the hug. Somehow she really fits perfectly in your arms. You smelled the crown of her head when you decided turned to your right and that’s when you saw me, I saw you too.

 

You pushed her away in shocked, finally I cried. You wanted to go to me but it just happens to be lots of car on the road. I wiped my tears in front of you and ran away. I don’t know where I’m going but all I know is that I’m running as far as I can from you.

But it didn’t take that long for you to catch up on me as I heard you calling my name, usually I would turn and you would always surprise me with gifts. 

You called me again much louder than the previous but still I don’t want to turn and hear you explanation. You started calling me as much as you can again; suddenly pitched everything was pitched black for a moment, as I opened up my eyes, you were there panting and crying.

I don’t understand. I should be the one crying my hearts out. You don’t deserved to cry in front of me. I blink my eyes a few time and that’s when I realized I was facing the sky, you lifted up my head but it was so painful. I clenched on your shirt because the pain was unbearable, finally knowing what happen to me. I tried my best to say a few words because I just know.. just know that I won’t survive.

 

“Please…don’t..please..just stay alive for me…just don’t say anything for me..please” I place my hand on your cheek wiping the tears away slowly,

“I..I…” inhaling as much as possible because I can feel my heart becoming slow and the pain at my chest is so painful.

“I..love you…I..promise..too love you even when you..are cheating on..me…Please..I love…you.” You hugged with words

I’m sorry! I’m sorry!

 I saw the girl behind you on her knees, head hung low and body shaking because she were crying. 

You held me tighter and I was able to smell your perfume on your neck for the last time. You shouted at the passerby asking them to call the ambulance.

I was able to breathe because you were there, my eyes closes and my heart beats slowly. You look at me realizing my gripping on your shirt loosen, you started crying much harder than before.

I’m sorry.

and it started raining heavily that day.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know i know my love that i should continue with M.O.H but my ideas wont came for that fic! WHAT IS THIS! *crys in the corner of the room* I've actually written out a new fic but i'm hiding that story, i will only release it when its 100% done and you guys can enjoy reading it slowly without hanging on the end of the cliff for me. kekeke~