Confirmed Members

KMW Entertainment Auditions -Impossible- ~CLOSED~

~Confirmed Members~

 

(Ulzzang: Kim Hui Dae)

Name: Choi Junsoo

Stage name: Apollo

D.O.B: 15/10/1996

International age: 16 | Korean Age: 17

Ethnicity: Korean

Birthplace: Mokpo, Korea

Fluent in Korean

Height: 179cm

Weight: 60kg

Personality: Junsoo is a playful and funny person. He is very tall for his age, just like his twin . Because he is young, he tends to use alot of aegyo, and be childish, especially if he wants something. Junsoo is carefree, and laidback. He's not your normal idol, as he doesnt really care about his image, which is shown through variety shows where he always seems to ruin it more and more by doing something weird.  He also can be in your face at times  with his aegyo.  He got his nickname 'Apollo' from his fans and members as he always seems to have random knowledge about random things, his love for music is huge, and he loves the doing literature in school - which Apollo is the greek god of Music, Poetry and Knowledge. 

When he started his life in the music industry, Zelo became far more popular as he debuted in B.A.P first. Zelo  revealed he had a twin brother, and from then on Netziens and fans just refered to Junsoo as 'Zelo's twin' which annoyed him. He is much like Zelo, the fact that they are the youngest in their groups and they have similar dress sense and can both rap and dance. He is just abit shorter than Zelo, and when theyre together, people (and s) call him 'the short one' or 'shorty' which earns them a death glare.

~Maknae, Lead Rapper, Main Dancer~

 

(Ulzzang: Lee Seung Jun)

Name: Meng Hyunwoon

Nickname: Hyun, Woonie, Appa

Date of birth: 01/01/1987

International age:  26| Korean age: 27

Ethnicity: Chinese Korean

Birthplace: Loudi, Huan, China

Language:  Korean (Fluent), Chinese (Fluent)

Height:182cm

Weight: 54kg

Personality: On the surface, Hyunwoon is seen as cold and unapproachable - mostly because of his appearance. Because of the tattoos covering a good bit of his arms and part of his chest, he's sometimes assumed to be a "bad" guy. In reality, he's a generally laid-back young man. He's kind and big-hearted, and a bit of a goofball. He knows how to control a room with his presence - whether it's with his serious voice or his calm demeanor. He's determined, dedicated, and motivated, as well as extremely loyal. He's a gentleman when it comes to the elderly and females; he can joke around and pick on his friends and members all day long, but when it comes down to it - he worries about them and cares for them deeper than he'll ever show. He's always available if someone needs someone to talk to, but he won't put up with excuses; he finds ways to help others by getting them to want to help themselves. He sometimes seen as a fatherly figure, and sometimes just as an older brother.

On camera, Hyunwoon uses his natural charms and his charisma to gain the favor of fans. Even if he's standing quietly in the background, he still seems to set a mood to those around him. If he's at ease, it seems as if others are at ease. When he speaks, he sometimes jokes around with other members, and sometimes speaks in serious tones; it's sometimes odd how easily he switches moods depending on the situation. Off camera, he's just laid-back and simple. He's easy to placate, and he's easy to get along with.
Hyunwoon's downsides come packaged in with his good traits. Because of his determination and such, he is very stubborn when it comes to his career. When it comes down to dancing the move or hitting the note, he has to have it perfect or he feels like he's letting himself and the group down. He can also become overly protective of those younger than him, and though he'll let them make their own mistakes, he's there to tell them "I told you so" when he's right. Though he's called "appa," he can be very much like a mother hen when it comes to his younger members.
~Leader, Main Vocalist~
 
 
(Ulzzang: Nam Woong)
 
Name: Bang Seongjin

Nickname: Jinnie, Seonggie

Date of birth: 14.02.1996

International age: 17 | Korean age: 18

Ethnicity: Korean

Birthplace: Busan, Korea

Language: Fluent Korean

Height: 186 cm

Weight: 66 kg

Personality: Seongjin looks cool when out in public. He gives off a cool and unapproachable aura most of the time and tends to give killer glares. However, when in private, he's very smiley and likes to make people laugh. He doesn't make friends very easily but he is extremely close to all the friends he has.

Seongjin doesn't like doing things that require effort if it's unnecessary and therefore is considered very lazy. He likes to lie around and let other people do things for him instead. He doesn't like it either if other people disturb him while he is concentrating.

~Main Rapper~

 

(Ulzzang: Kim Do Hoon)

Name: Nam Shinki

Nickname: Shin, Namshin, Mr.Prank

Date of birth: 25 December 1994

International age: 19 | Korean age: 20

Ethnicity: Korean (3/4) - Japanese (1/4)

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Language: Korean & Japanese - Fluent ; English - Conversational ; Spanish - Learning

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 67 kg

Personality: Normally, Another people will call him Mr.Prank. It come from his prankster, alert, playful, cheerful and totally friendly trivia. He love to prank another but he also has limitation. He will do it when he notice that people who will be his prank tarket going into saddess. He may look mature but he childish than his look. It may become from he is maknae of his family that make him always act young to make his family smiles.

But when he coming out of his family, he will look maturer. It because in his deeper mind, he always want to take care another people too. That make he will be great oppa/hyung for his hobae and for girls he will more and more take care them. He always know that mature look but beauty girl is his weakness. He will turn into totally shy boy but when he used to her he will become like his normal. From his personality with girls, he look like playboy who always coming with sweet world but his real one isn't that playboy.

~Visual/Lead Vocalist~

 

(Ulzzang: Park Tae Jun)

Name: Jang Jihyun

Nickname: Jihyunnie, Mickey

Date of birth: 20.05.1995

International age: 18 | Korean age: 19

Ethnicity: American-Korean

Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, USA

Language: Fluent Korean, fluent English

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Personality: Jihyun is a very cheerful person who likes to play a lot. He seems to be joking around and never serious. Jihyun can have his serious moments and when he does, he is two different people. Normally, Jihyun would pass everything as a joke, laughing at trivial things and teasing s. However, when he's serious, Jihyun never has a smile on his face and always seems to be frowning. Nothing would be perfect in his eyes until he corrects them. 

Although playful, Jihyun absolutely hates ageyo. He can't stand doing aegyo and those who do aegyo. He tends to hit s if they display aegyo in front of him. If it's a girl, he would cringe and look away. He doesn't like being called cute either although he tends to do things that others consider cute.

Jihyun is barely any different on and behind camera. Either way, he is always joking, teasing and laughing. He is like the brother that everyone wants due to his cheerful personality. However, Jihyun at caring for others. He tends to hurt people more physically and emotionally, depending on how they're hurt, not on purpose but he just doesn't know what to do when someone is in distress.

~Lead Dancer/Vocalist/Rapper~