Shall We Get Married, My Dear? {One-Shot}

Shall We Get Married, My Dear? {One-Shot}

“Congratulations!”

“Thanks!”

“Congratulations Boss!”

“Thank you.”

“Congratulations! I hope everything goes well.”

“Me too, thanks.”

 

It was just 8 am, the restaurant had just open and I had been receiving so many congratulations and compliments from all the workers here, even some usual clients too. And some weird people who casually heard about it.

I was going to get married with my 5 years boyfriend, Nichkhun. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

I always tried to keep my work and my personal life apart. I never mixed those things.

From 8 am to 8 pm, Monday to Friday I was Miss Song, the boss, Shadow Restaurant’s owner. From 8 pm to 8 am, Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I was Victoria, the nice best friend, the daughter, the girlfriend-fiancée.

But suddenly meeting Nichkhun, this relationship became so open. Now everyone in the restaurant recognize him as Miss Song’s boyfriend, and now as my fiancée.

They didn’t ask how our relationship was going, of course. That was rude. So I had no plans in inform them I was getting married.

Just the full happiness of a best friend was the one who made everyone know.

Well, Sulli wasn’t exactly the best at hide a secret.

 

“You are getting married?!!!”

“Shh!!” signaling her to be quiet won’t make her be. I should have thought so before.

“Oh my God!! Finally!! I’m so happy, you are getting married!!!” the excited Sulli again yelled as if we were at a concert, she even stood up and clapped her hands.

She just found out I was getting married not that she won the lottery.

“I’m gonna be the bridesmaid, right?! I will be, right?! You are gonna choose me right?!”

“Sit down!” I finally stopped the little child. Holding her arm and pulling her back on her chair “Why are you so noisy? I told you this was a secret.” I whisper her; it was late for it though.

The secret was already been heard in the entire restaurant.

“What secret?!!” again, she raised her voice. Jeez… she has this high pitch tone of voice; she could be a singer and success on it. I rolled my eyes and put my head down on the table. Why this best friend of mine is such a baby? “I will be the bridesmaid; I will help you with the wedding—oh oh! I will help you buy the dress!!” Sulli kept talking louder and louder.

Telling her this on the restaurant was a very bad idea, too bad I just realized now.

“I’m so happy for you!!!”

“You’re gonna keep talking louder?” I said on an annoyed tone. I wasn’t annoyed though. Maybe a little bit, but it is Sulli who I was talking with. Who can get mad with Sulli? Cutie pie~

I smiled once again when Sulli hugged me “I’m so happy!!! I can’t believe you really are getting married.”

“Me neither.” I said as we parted “I will call you later, I need to go work now.”

“Ah right, me too. You need to inform me when are you going to start planning the wedding, I need to be there. Ok?!” Sulli said holding onto my shoulders, again being noisy.

“Yes, I will.” Sulli smiled moving away and fixed her bag getting ready to walk out “Remember this is a secret Ssul. You can’t tell anybody. Not yet.” I tried again.

“I won’t!” Sulli ‘confirmed’ as she placed her finger on her lips.

I shook my head and laughed. She won’t keep the secret... I know.

And as soon as I turned around, I heard Sulli “Work hard. Your boss is getting married you don’t want to make her stress.”

Oh stress~ Sulli-ssi.

Not that that advice was bad, actually thank you Sulli. The restaurant was so much work, it was stressful. A few workers had quit, the personal wasn’t enough to cover the entire job.

Thanks to the advice Sulli said, this last weeks had been gone really well. I have even got a few minutes to rest during the day.

Sulli really cared for me. She was—she is a really nice friend. She takes care of me and helps me a lot. She was the easiest to talk with. Maybe.

She was the first in find out about my wedding; yeah maybe she talked a little bit more. But she was definitely the easiest to talk with.

 

“Wedding?!! You?!!” the darling Soojung scoffed. She was shocked… or... not?

“Why are you saying it like that?! What? Can I not get married?” I said crossing my arms, just to realizing the maknae had been sitting there with her arms crossed for a while.

This kid; I stood up and pulled them down. What kind of acting was that in front of her eldest?

Soojung stayed like that for about a second before crossing her arms again “You can but, with Nichkhun?”

“What’s wrong with him?” again, I fixed Soojung’s position.

She sighed and sat down straight placing both elbows on the table “Nothing. Nothing is wrong with him”

“Then—the problem is?”

“That’s the problem, there’s nothing wrong with him. He is so perfect. What’s wrong with him?” she frowns sipping onto her cup of mango juice. I stared at her until she finished enjoying her drink and looked up again.

“The problem is that he is perfect?” I asked absurdly, what was wrong with that?

 Soojung quickly nodded with that cold look she always had.

“How can he be so perfect?! He definitely is hiding something. No one can be that charming and perfect.” I scoffed as I listen to the maknae’s experience. Pff~

“I tell you unnie, he is hiding something.” She pointed out, I just stared at her “There’s no perfect guy in this world. And those who are ‘perfect’ always have some secrets. Maybe another family, or a dark past, maybe he is a serial killer.” She had just dyed her hair red, so she looked more devilish that she already looked before.That even actually made me doubt about my future husband.

“What if he had been changing his name and family past and he married many women in the past and then killed them” she calmly told me. Has she been watching some drama or something?

It was absurd of course; I’ve known Nichkhun for 5 years, I’ve met his family and all, but the way this friend of mine talked made things seem so realistic. Maybe were her acting skills.

I stood there thinking, I don’t know why, why I’m I doubting my boyfriend? And why am I listening to this ice princess?

I know Nichkhun is not like that… I will ask him though.

“Anyways, congrats~ I’m happy for you~” The maknae aegyo voice suddenly appeared and made me zone out, she clapped her hands and smiled at me “I hope everything goes well. I will be the bridesmaid, right? Unnie, I will be, right? When you go buy your dress, call me, ok?” 

What’s wrong with her? She is so bipolar. Who understands her? First she makes me doubt about getting married and now she is happy for me?

I just love her, what can I do? She is so nice, behind that cold devilish face that makes you doubt about your future husband being a killer and you will be his next victim—behind of that, she is so sweet and kind. Aww~ that beautiful smile of hers.

Inform this to the maknaes first was a bad idea. They just made me stress about this a lot, the fake maknae cutie pie Sulli baby told everyone about my wedding, and this real maknae devilish kid sweetheart I love you Krystal Soojung-ah made me doubt about Nichkhun.

It could have been better to tell the eldest first, they could have help me with the maknaes, with their maturity they would help me to look for a better way to inform them.

 

“Are you crazy?!” the eldest unnie among my 4 best friends blurted out in her perfect English. I’m not sure, but I think she just insulted me.

“You can’t!! Never!! I don’t approve this!!” she opposed to my marriage, what?! Now her Korean comes out really well… tsk.

“Why?” I asked her. She just shook her head and kept opposing.

“You are still too young for marriage Vic.”  Young? I’m almost 30! “You still have so many things to do. You need to meet other guys, how are you so sure Nichkhun is the right guy for you?”

“Uuh because I’ve been dating with him for 5 years?” she rolled her eyes and rest back on her chair.

Amber really takes care of me, actually of all of us. Even though I was the eldest, she worries and cares for all of us like an elder sister. Meanwhile, I am the mom of them 4.

She was the best friend with the best advices. She actually was the one who told me to date Nichkhun in first place.

Before I’ve met him, I had broke up with an awesome guy I really loved, he make me really happy and I really thought I will be walking through the altar toward him, but it didn’t happen.

We had a horrible breakup, I was so sad. I was heartbroken, I felt like there was nothing left for me in this world.

Amber was the one who encouraged me to go to that high school meeting with her. There was when I met Nichkhun.

We talked and we became friends, Amber was the first in notice Nichkhun was feeling something for me.

She was the one who gave him my contact info. Something she shouldn’t have done! She didn’t know him, what if he really was a serial killer as Soojung said?!!

But anyways, a few days later I met him again, I was scared of dating someone else after that hurtful breakup I had. But Amber told me Nichkhun was a good guy and I should give him a chance, and I should give a chance to love again.

If it wasn’t because of Amber, I wouldn’t have dated Nichkhun, and I wouldn’t be here at this moment telling my friends I was getting married, and I wouldn’t be hearing that same girl opposing to my marriage!

“You were the one who told me to date him!”

“I know, yeah, but I just told you to date him not to marry him.” I sighed and shook my head. Who understands these girls~?

“You need to meet other guys before deciding to finally get married. You haven’t dated many guys, how are you so sure he is the one?” Yeah, I haven’t dated much; I can actually tell how many guys I’ve been with, 5. In my almost 30 years, I’ve only dated 5 guys.

“So you want me to date one guy each year to tell which one is the best for me?” OMG! She just nodded!! With that llama looking face of her!! “How can I?!!!”

“Maybe there is another awesomer guy waiting for you and wouldn’t never met him because you are rushing things with a guy you have been dating with for just 5 short years” I am not Korean, but I’m pretty sure awesomer is not a word!

“Yeah, and maybe Nichkhun is actually the one for me and I wouldn’t know later if I don’t marry him.”

“No, no, you can’t!” I could even convince my dad faster than this girl in here “Well, if you don’t want to meet someone else, and then at least date with him for longer. Know each other more”

I laughed. Jeez, who would have thought this American friend of mine will be this conservative?! Nichkhun and I already know everything about each other, and I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! -Insert ert smirk here-

“Amber, we’ve been together for 5 years, we know everything we need to know, and we love each other, why would we want to date for longer? We are sure this is what we want to do—we want to get married.” Convince this friend was hardest than I thought.

And there was still one kid left.

 

“Nichkhun and you are getting married?!!” there’s a smile on her face, yeah, yeah, is a smile, she is happy.

And she was, as soon as I heard her scream.

“Oh my God! Omma, I’m so happy for you!!” she stood up from her chair and quickly wrapped her arms around me.

Luna so kind as always.

“Aww~ It was about time omma, I thought appa would never give the next step“ she made a face after we apart and I laughed.

She calls us Nichkhun and I omma and appa. Since I’ve took care of the 4 kids for years, they call me omma, and since Nichkhun is my boyfriend—now fiancée; they call him appa.

“I know~” I smiled again.

Suddenly after talking with the other kids, I had questioned myself if I really wanted to get married, I was still happy when I told the giant baby, but after the princess and the llama, I wasn’t so sure.

Those two maybe planned this each other. They aren’t called the princess and servant for anything.

But now, with Luna's bright smile, I am happy again! I should have talked with her first.

“And so… Yeah~” I sighed as I told her my past experiences with the other kids.

“Aww~ don’t worry omma, those two have to accept your marriage. You shouldn’t listen to them; you can’t let someone as Nichkhun go. He is an awesome guy; you won’t meet someone as awesome as him later. He is definitely the one for you” she encouraged me while holding my hand.

Yeah, I should have told her first.

Luna always thought in what was the best for us. Always giving us the best advices and praying for us.

She was so kind, and definitely knew how to recognize when a person had good intentions.

Since the first time she met Nichkhun and they talked, she told me he was really the best guy for me. He had everything. He was perfect for me, she said.

And I guess she was right. She never told me that before with my other relationships.

She used to point out that person mistakes and she would tell me the things we will go through if we kept dating. And all that actually happened.

The last relationship I had, the relationship that broke my heart, she had told me about him and about how I will suffer because of him. She was right, and because I didn’t listen to her, I was left heartbroken.

Luckily this time her predictions were good. And now I was happily informing her about my marriage.

“Didn’t I tell you he was the best guy for you?  I knew it~” she smiled slightly tapping my hand. I smiled back and nodded at her.

“Thank you. Really, after what those other kids told me, I was wondering If I should marry or not.”

“You should!!” she quickly said that she almost choked with the juice, I laughed and she did as well, after coughing a few times “Maybe those two are jealous because you finally found your prince charming, and they still haven’t” Luna mocked. Maybe she was right.

“But yeah, you two definitely need to get married, and have beautiful kids and I will be the indulgent aunt that will buy them tons of toys, and take them to the park to eat ice cream!!” she happily said with both hands clasped together.

She was already imagining how it will be when I have a child.

I bet she will definitely be the indulgent aunt. She will let them do whatever they want.

“Yah, you can’t let them do as they please~” I told her as I tapped her arms to zone her out of her imaginary beautiful future with my child.

She giggled tilting her head aside, she is so cute.

Talking with Luna always made me happy. She made me happy, she was my energy pill. Her smile will bring happiness to my life. Cutie Lulu~ how much I love her~ what would I do without her~

 

“They can’t come?!” I practically yelled.

Nichkhun almost jumped off of his chair. It wasn’t that he was scared of me—no.

“Is not something sure sweetie, there still long time for the wedding, the will come.” Nichkhun hold my hand trying to calm me down. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

He just told me his family has some problems with their passports or something—they can come to our wedding.

There still 4 months left for it and I’m just worried about everything! This is just a plus to my worries.

My fiancée parents can’t make it to our wedding.

My parents are already on town and bothering me about marriage life, at least they agree with my wedding but Amber, she still is opposing to it, tsk.

Even so, she is helping me with the preparations. As well as Luna, Sulli and the devil maknae, who is still putting bad thought on me, but because of her bipolar mind, she is happily collaborating.

We had planned this wedding for the next month, but there was not available date in any reception hall. So we set up until 4 months over.

 

“What to do~?” Victoria whined as she walked out of the reception hall. Nichkhun smiled and gave her a back hug resting his chin on her shoulder.

“Is ok.” He whispered.

“No is not~!” she whined again “We have visited lots of receptions and none of them have an available date for next month.” She said as she turned around to face him and she pouted.

Nichkhun smiled and tapped her lips; she was so cute when she pouted. He smiled again holding the sides of her face and pecked on her lips, she giggled.

“Yes, just like that, smile.” He said before giving her a peck on her nose “I love when you smile”

Victoria giggled again pushing him away playfully before let out a deep sigh. Nichkhun hugged her again as they started to walk.

“We will find a place, don’t worry~”

“”But what if we don’t?” Victoria said in her cute but lacking Korean. Nichkhun smiled and kissed her cheek before stop their walk and hold her hand.

He stood in front of her smiling. She gave him a weird look “What?”

“Nothing, just, stop worrying so much.” He said as he played with her hand “We want to get marry don’t we?” Victoria nodded her head and looked up at him with her eyes almost closed; the sun was hitting her right in the face. Nichkhun smiled and changed positions with her, removing a few strips of hair that the air placed on her face.

“If we want to get marry, is ok if we do it tomorrow, next week, next month in three years”

“Yah!” Victoria cut him off by hitting his chest. He just laughed.

“It doesn’t matter, we already decided we want to get married and we will. No matter when or where. If you want we can get married here at this park” he joked while looking around, then he walked toward a bench and inspected it “The priest can stand behind this, and… ah! We can place some chairs here~” he started to explain while walking around the small park. Victoria just laughed at him.

It was right. We wanted to get married so it didn’t matter the date or the place. We will get married anyways.

 

“What is this?!?!” yeah, that was me yelling again.

I and the kids were at the bride shop, my dress was supposed to be ready.

Last month I started to look for my dress, I found this beautiful dress on an online site; I hoped I would find it on some store here. It was from a small shop in Paris, I really wanted it.

Luckily I found a store that could get it.

We set up a date for me to try on the dress, that day was today.

I woke up this morning looking forward to try on that gorgeous dress, but for my surprise, the store made a mistake. The dress they asked for wasn’t the one I wanted, and it was even 3 sizes bigger!

“I’m sorry~” the manager apologized. I didn’t mind if she apologizes or not, I want them to get the right dress, I told her.

She quickly made some calls, and I left the store with a dark face. The dress will arrive next month.

“Unnie, you can find some other pretty dresses here”

“Just sue this people and flight over there to buy it yourself!”

“Is ok, just wait a little bit omma.”

“Well, then is better for you to postpone the wedding.”

Each kid tried to comfort me. Differently.

So now I had to wait longer for my dress to come. Ok. I’ll wait.

But just in case, just as Sulli said, I bought a dress on another store. Just in case my dress doesn’t arrive again.

 

Now, we were 1 month away from the wedding.

Nichkhun’s parents’ problem with their passports was already fixed. We flew there to meet them; Nichkhun’s younger sister was coming back from Europe.

She was studying there for the latest 6 years. We didn’t know each other. She didn’t know her brother was getting married, she didn’t even know he was dating someone.

She loves her brother so much, she is a jealous sister; Nichkhun’s family told me.  That was the reason why they didn’t tell about her brother, not until she finishes her studies there.

And now was the moment of the true.

I thought I wouldn’t be meeting new family members again. This makes me so nervous. And is his younger sister I’m going to met, the jealous one.

We sat there at the living room as we waited for her to arrive. I couldn’t stay still, I kept shaking my leg.

I heard Nichkhun laughing before his hand landed over mine. I looked up at him; he smiled brightly, that beautiful smile—I automatically smiled back.

He just made everything so calm to me.

“Don’t be nervous. She is gonna like you. You are perfect~!” he told me with his arm around me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

“What if she doesn’t?”

He shook his head, and just before he could say something, the front door opened and I heard the younger girl voice calling cheerfully for her brother.

I lifted my gaze and quickly stood up when I saw her standing there. Her expression didn’t look so happy. I clasped my hands together and nervously bowed my head.

“Sherleen!” Nichkhun exclaimed happily as he walked toward her and hugged her “I missed you so much” he said in Thai. I could understand so; he had told me those words before.

They talked a bit more; I just stood there staring blankly at them. Moments when I hate to be on another country, I really hate to not understand other people’s languages.

I’ve tried to learn Thai before, but it’s just so difficult. I barely learned Korean, now I’m learning English. That will help, since Nichkhun’s family speaks English.

I was soon zone out of my thoughts when Nichkhun walked over to me, he smiled holding my hand “I’m gonna introduce my sister to you”

I looked at his sister who was shooting me this deathly look. It just reminds me Soojung when I tell her there’s no meat for dinner.

“Victoria, this is my little sister Sherleen; Sherleen, this is my fiancée, Victoria.” He sweetly introduced us. I couldn’t help but smile back at him.

It didn’t last longer, my smile as soon as I saw his sister’s deathly glare I got scared and nervous again.

“Hi~ I’m Victoria.” I told her with my weak English “Nice to meet you” I tried to not show her I was nervous, I put a smile on my face and offer her a handshake.

She just stared at me.

“Sherleen, shake her hand.” Nichkhun whispered.

His sister just crossed her arms and kept staring at me “No.” she said “You can’t get married Khun. Never! You can’t!”

I awkwardly pulled my hand down.

Now one more problem to face, Nichkhun’s sister was opposing to this marriage as well. I still haven’t fully convinced Amber.

“What are you talking about Sherleen?”

“Khun~ you can’t get married!” she told her brother madly “Why you didn’t told me you were dating someone? Uh? When did you and Lana broke up?”

Lana? Who is…?

Now I just started to suspect about what Krystal told me.

Nichkhun sighed and held her little sister’s shoulder trying to calm her down, he started to talk with her in Thai. I just felt really uncomfortable about the whole situation.

Nichkhun’s mom must have notice because she walked toward me, she showed me a warm smile and holding my arms she took me to the kitchen. “Sherleen need sometime alone with Khun.” I could understand her.

I smiled and waited there.

I was nervous about his sister not accepting me, and overall, Lana?

I was still wondering myself who she was. Nichkhun’s older sister Nina was there in the kitchen as well. When I first met Nichkhun’s family, she told me that if I ever had any question about Nichkhun I could ask her.

The moment of the question came and I just can’t ask her because of the language barrier. I kept tapping my fingers on the table and biting my lips.

“Nervous?” I turned around when I heard Nina asking me in Korean, I smiled at her and nodded.

She walked closer and placed a plate with fruit on the table, she tapped my shoulder “Don’t be.” She started with Korean and finished her sentence with English “Sherleen needs to understand her older brother is in love and getting married. She is just jealous, but she will accept you.” I just nodded as if I understood it all.

I should have paid attention in my English classes on school, or in the small classes Amber once started to give us to me and the smiley duo.

 

After another 20 minutes maybe, I excused myself and walked outside to the front porch and sat down on the sidewalk.

It was already dark outside.

Nichkhun and her sister had been talking for about 1 hour. I don’t want to interrupt, I don’t mind either. Not so much.

“What are you doing? Is so cold here” I heard Nichkhun walking toward me. He placed his jacket around my shoulders before he sat next to me.

I kept looking down at the floor but I could feel his stare on me.

“What’s going on?” he asked and held my hand “Sherleen will understand, I’ve talked to her, she—“

“Who is Lana?” I finally asked.

I’m the kind of girl who doesn’t want to ask about things happening in the other person life, unless they told me. Even if I know something, I won’t ask and wait for them to tell me. But after this while, I think to myself, and after what Krystal had told me, I really want to know about this.

I thought I knew everything about him, about his past, but now I know I don’t.

“Why you want to know?”

“I want to know because I didn’t know that before. You didn’t tell me anything about her.”

He sighed and let go of my hand “Is all past, why would I tell you something about someone I don’t care about.”

“Then if you don’t care about her, tell me. I want to know.”

He sighed again and played with his fingers, he seemed to hesitate to tell me about that part of his past. That’s when I realized he actually cared about her.

I sighed and attempted to stand up when Nichkhun held my hand “Where are you going?”

“You don’t want to tell me about your past, we have nothing to talk then.” I let his jacket slid down of my shoulders and I started to walk down the street.

I really have no idea where I was going, I had no money with me, I didn’t even had my bags, I didn’t knew Thailand at all. I just wanted to think by myself. Do I really want to marry him?

I was overreacting? He had hid this thing from his past, now I am starting to doubt of him, there might be more things he didn’t tell.

As I kept walking on the dark streets that were only illuminated by the moon, I felt another cold breeze and a familiar smell. I had, somehow, arrived to the beach.

I walked toward and sat on that big rock at the side of the sea.

This place, the beach, this rock, it had memories—here it was when Nichkhun proposed me.

For our 5 years dating, I’ve come with him here to Thailand twice a year. And the first place we would visit is here.

The first time I came, I was nervous, of course as every person will be when first meeting her/his partner family.

Nichkhun bring me here so I could calm down my nerves. I love the beach; I find it so calm and fresh. Is the perfect place to think and rest and calm your nerves.

And ever since then, before go to Horvejkul’s house, we come here.

I was getting deep in my thoughts when I heard footsteps behind me; I’ve heard them since I walked away from Khun. But I didn’t care actually.

I know how to kick people. Just in case.

I fixed my positing on the rock when two strong arms wrapped around me, I wouldn’t freak out if it wasn’t for the scar in his right hand.

My eyes widen and I shudder as I tried hard to move away from him.

“I knew it was definitely you when I saw you walking down the street earlier” he whispered in my ear still with both arms wrapped tight around me.

“Let go!” I order him but he just laughed, hugging me tighter and tighter.

“I missed you” he whispered again with his lips against my cheek, I kept shaking trying to move away from him, but there was no use, he was stronger than me.

“Hey! Hey!” my eyes widen when I heard that familiar voice. I turned around and saw Nichkhun running toward.

I tried to push him one more time just when Nichkhun had both hands grapping around his collar.

“You wanna die, uh?”

“Khun” I said as I walked behind him.

“Are you ok?” he asks me over his shoulder, I just nodded and held his arm trying to stop him.

“Let him go. I’m ok.”

Nichkhun obey me and let him go after pushing him “Don’t you ever dare to touch her again, you hear me?” Taejoon laughed—yes, Taejoon.

He was the guy who left me heartbroken. I didn’t know he will be here, and I honestly didn’t care either.

After our break up I hope he could break his bones. I didn’t have any sympathy toward him.

Nichkhun actually knew about him, Sulli had told him. She even showed him a picture, before it was burn along with all the other stuff he gave me on the terrace by the devil maknae.

“I’ve missed you baby” I rolled my eyes. I learned to not believe in that puppy stare and soft voice of him.

I looked over to Nichkhun and saw him clenching his teeth, he was mad, jealous. He was more than ready to punch him in the face.

I held his hand and tip toed to whisper in his ear “Don’t listen to him. Let’s just go”

I then turned around to look at Taejoon who was just stupidly smiling trying to win sympathy from me.

“I want to talk babe” Nichkhun gave one step forward after Taejoon called me, I quickly held his arm again, I didn’t wanted him to get in troubles just for me, and this idiot guy in here.

“Leave Taejoon, I don’t ever want to see you again, I thought I told you so back there at the hotel.” I shoot him a deathly look before and started to walk away with Nichkhun.

 

“Back at the hotel?” Nichkhun asked me after we arrived our hotel room “Didn’t you say you weren’t with anyone before?”

“You don’t know the whole story.”

Before Nichkhun, I’ve never been touched by any guy. I dated for 2 years with Taejoon, according to him “Every guy has its needs” with that I knew he wanted me to give myself to him.

I loved him; he was the love of my life back then. I didn’t agree at the time, but told him to wait a little bit more for me.

He had even booked a hotel room for this event to happen. Just when I was ready for it, I saw him with another woman. At didn’t believed my own eyes back then, but then a few next days when he had told me he will be going out of town, I saw him around the city with other women.

 

The night he was supposed to arrive, I waited for him at the hotel room. To give him a surprise and ask him about what happened those days.

When I arrived the surprise was for me. It was so disgusting what my eyes saw. He wasn’t there with 1 woman, he was with 2. And the fact that he even asked me to join.

I wanted to die. I stormed out after he told me to not see him again.

Nichkhun hugged me tight after I told him everything. It had been years after that happened, I was really happy now, so no tears would flow out my eyes.

“I’ll tell you everything you want to know.” He said “I’m gonna tell you everything about Lana.”

This was what Amber means with "Know each other more"

I didn't know about Lana, he didn't know about my story with Taejoon. I didn't knew if there still are things I don't know about, so again I asked myself, should we get married?

 

Anyhow, the month went so fast, my dress had finally arrived. I had no more doubts about Nichkhun’s past now. We clarify all our doubts later that night -wink-

Sherleen still was opposing to our marriage, Amber was still asking if I was sure about this. I am!

 

I can wait for Sherleen to fully accept me, I can do it.

 

Nichkhun’s family had arrived to Korea a week ago. We were going to have dinner with them now.

“Hello, mom~” I said as I walked inside the house and saw his mom. She had asked me to call her mom; I just had get use to it.

 

Everyone greet me so brightly except for Sherleen, she was still staring at me with those piercing eyes. 

 

I had walked upstairs to Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul room, I was going to show Mom and the rest of the family my wedding dress, the rest of the family except the guys.

 

“Awww~ is so beautiful~~”

 

“You look beautiful.” Everyone started to compliment me; grandma even had a few tears on her eyes.

Then was when I realized I was already part of the family.

“Sherleen, come here, look how beautiful your brother’s fiancée is.” A few relatives started to call Sherleen, she was obligated to come upstairs but she stayed on the door looking away from me, and only when she stared at me, she shoot her deathly look.

I gave a few turns showing them my dress when we heard the doorbell.

We all looked over the room door “Who could be?” everyone asked.

And yes, who could it be? Nichkhun and I are the only one who know about this house, and beside Horvejkul family doesn’t have friends here in Korea.

Besides that, something that caught my attention was the bright smile in Sherleen’s face, she quickly opened the door and ran outside.

“I’ll help you change.” Nina told me when everyone walked out.

It took me only 10 minutes to change back on my clothes and then walk downstairs.

“Ah! Nina! Go show Victoria your room!” me and Nina were still walking downstairs when Mom ran toward and stopped us.

“Why mom? What’s wrong?” Nina said trying to walk down but Mom just kept pushing us back.

“Go back for a while” I took a peak to the living room and saw a lady standing there next to Sherleen. Mom notice and held my arm making me look back at her “Victoria, go wear your dress again, I forgot to take a picture—“

“Lana is waiting!” Sherleen yelled. She did it on propose, I saw her staring at me with a devil smirk.

“Lana?!” Nina exclaimed making her way to the living room. I stood there motionless.

“Victoria, is ok. Go upstairs.” Mom told me while holding my arm. She didn’t want me to worry, but the way she acted was making me damn worried about what was happening.

“Baby~” Nichkhun called me as he rushed toward me.

“What’s wrong?” I showed him a small smile.

“Khunnie!” The three of us turned around and I saw the lady standing there calling for Khun, so she was Lana. I wasn’t worried about her now, but the small kid holding her hand.

“Let’s go upstairs” Nichkhun held my hand and started to walk upstairs.

“Khun, Lana came all the way over from Thailand for you, how can you leave her here and with your child?!” Sherleen yelled.

My eyes widen when I heard that, Nichkhun was still walking but I stopped moving my hand away “Y-your child?” I stutter.

“Don’t listen to her!” he held my hand but I moved away.

“What does she means with your child, Khun? What’s going on?” I felt tears forming on my eyes. So Krystal was right after all?

“She is lying baby, don’t listen to her.” he held my hands.

“Khun, look at Dylan, he is the same as you when a baby.”

I had to admit that, the child looked like Nichkhun when a baby, that was the reason why I started to believe this.

“You believe in me?” Nichkhun whispered after he cupped my face and looked straight into my teary eyes “You believe in me, right? You have to believe in me baby!”

I do believe in him.

 

I stayed upstairs in the principal bedroom, Nichkhun didn’t want me to stay down and listen to the conversation with Lana. Even though I wouldn’t understand a thing, he still didn’t want me to be there. He didn’t want me to get hurt.

I kept walking back and forth on the room. I really wanted to know what was happening downstairs. Just then the door opened and Sherleen walked in.

“Lana is gone?” I asked her. She stared at me up and down and then walked toward the bed where my dress was.

“I called her over.” My eyes widen. I could understand that phrase.

“It was you?” I asked again. My eyes widen again when she pull out scissors from her pocket and started to cut my dress.

“Sherleen!” I yelled and walked toward her “Stop!”

“You won’t marry my brother!! I don’t like you!!” she kept yelling at me and cutting my dress, as I tried to stop her unknowingly my hand got in between the scissors.

 “Ah!!“ I yelled in pain as my hand started to bleed dripping all over my torn dress.

“A-are you ok?” Sherleen asked scared as tears started to fall from my cheeks and the bleeding didn’t stop.

I took a piece of my dress and press it against my hand.

“K-Khun~!! Mom!!” Sherleen yelled outside the room, a few seconds later I could only see Nichkhun running toward me before I lost consciousness.

 

“Are you feeling ok?” the worried face of my fiancée was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. I was on the emergency room with my bandaged hand.

I smiled and nodded at him “I’m ok. Let’s go home, I want to sleep.”

“Sherleen wants to tell you something” I looked back at the front door and saw Sherleen walking inside with her gaze down.

“What is it?”

“I’m sorry.” Sherleen said looking up at me this time; she wasn’t looking at me with that scary look anymore. She was having a warm look this time “I’m sorry for what I did to you, for cut your wedding dress, and for—for your hand—I’m sorry.”

That was it.

Now everything was ready for the wedding.

Sherleen had told us the truth, that child wasn’t Nichkhun’s; she explained why she had done that. Actually she and Lana used to be really close with each other, and she hoped her brother and Lana will get married. She really wanted that. 

But now she had understood that her brother was in love and he will get married, with me. She accept it, and she promised to try to get close with me as well.

Luckily, as Sulli had suggested, I had bought another dress. And I will be wearing it.

The four kids had come with me to choose the bridesmaids’ dress, a suit for Amber; we didn’t convince to wear a dress. But honestly, she looked more beautiful with the suit.

She was still refusing a bit to go to my wedding; she didn’t want me to get married.

But heck! She needs to agree now!

"Nichkhun Horvejkul, do you take this woman, Victoria Song, to be your lawfully wedded husband, and do you promise to love, honor and respect him, and comfort him, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him for so long as you both shall live?"

With the warmest and sweetest smile ever, he accepted.

We accepted.

“Congrats!”

“Congratulations!!”

“Congratulations Mrs. Horvejkul” as soon as we got inside the limousine, my husband told me.

I smiled brightly at him “Yes Mr. Horvejkul, congratulations on your marriage”

He laughed and held my hand pressing his lips against mine; he gave me a sweet kiss.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

 

 

“I still think you shouldn’t have get married this early”

“You look so happy; you looked so beautiful in your wedding dress unnie”

“Both look so happy. I’m so happy for you both omma.”

“So perfect, how it can be so perfect?”

It had been 1 month since my wedding, Amber was still bothering me with this, and the other kids were just happy, Soojung still thinking wrong of my husband.

I was having lunch with the four kids after my wedding.

“It doesn’t matter anymore Amber, is done already. I married!” I said showing her my wedding ring proudly.

“Eei~ I don’t’ know”

“Aww~”

“I’m so happy”

“Whatever”

“I have something to tell you guys, by the way.”

“What is it?” everyone asked curiously.

I stopped for a second before looking up at them “Luna, I don’t want you to comply all what my kid wants” I said with a smile.

It took them one minute to finally understand.

“Waaah!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!”

“You guys are fast”

“No! So soon, you can’t!”

“I’m so happy!! Omma!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

Done! c:

ㅋ I decided to just post it all at once already! ^^

While writting this, I suddenly go back to my Khuntorian past TT^TT I want to see them back together again :c eung~

Hope you liked it ^^ this was dedicated to all that awesome people who just kept waiting for my Khuntoria fic "So Into U" to be updated, but no :c So sorry about that, but enjoy this instead, yeah?

^u^b