Don't play with me !

Why not?

 

   Author's pov

 

    It was a normal highschool day for Amber and Key . They went together to school since they were ten so it    became a habit for Key to wait Amber in front of the door of her house . Amber always stays with Key at school ,  of course   she  has other friends too , she was pretty popular , but lately staying with Key makes her feel safe .               She likes him . He became a sweet talker with her and that makes her to doubt her feelings towards Key . Their  parents know each other very well and sometimes Key's parents name Amber daughter - in - law , thing that amuses  Amber while Key will only smile . 

   The bell rang and they are walking to their chemistry class . Both being talk they sit down in the back of the class.   But what Amber doesn't know it's that Key likes her too since he saw her the first time and today is going to confess.

 

 

    Amber's pov

 

 

    Oh , this Diva boy is killing me , he's my bestfriend and now I'm in love with him ?! This can't be real , I mean       I wouldn't even have a chance . Look at me : baggy pants , oversized hoodies , lots of caps , boysh attitude , WHY  WOULD HE LIKE ME ? I was talking to myself . 

    We share the same desk since 9th grade and now in the 11th grade , we're still here . 

    I like everything about him , the way he dresses , the way he talkes , the way he walks , EVERYTHING AAAH!

    Ok , we sit down and the teacher comes . She starts talking about the Periodic System but I'm too sleepy to care   about this sht , so is Key so he sends me a little note with a " Hi :) " on it . We talked like that till de class ended...   and this is what we talked about : 

 

 

    The notes ( Key - pink , Amber - red )

 

 

    Hi :)

    Hey , bored huh? :D

    Yeah , a bit bored but I keep thinking about something lately...

    If you want we can talk about it :)

    Are you sure?

    Oh , come on , I'm your bestfriend

    OK .... so .... ummm , I like , no. I love a girl from our school but I think that she doesn't feel the same way :(

    Aham , and how do you plan to find out if she likes you? Damn ! He likes a girl and she's probably  Miss Korea ,    perfect body , gorgeous clothes and so on.

    I want to ask her today :D and I bought two white roses and a red one to symbolize that she's not like the other    girls for me and I bought a little teddy bear which holds a heart and if you squeeze it's right ear it will say : " I  love you." ... Do you think she'll like these things?

    Well , I don't know the girl but this is  WOW so I think she'll like them :) OMG! I didn't know he can be soooo    sweet , I'm fallin harder.

   Hehe , thanks , but I don't know what to say .... :(

   Just say " Hello " , talk to her and if she likes you , you can give her the flowers and the little bear.

  Aaah ! Am I already talked to you but I'm afraid to give you the gifts. Ok , thanks ... can I ask you something?

   Yes , ask :)

  PLEASE SAY " YES "  Amber I REALLY like you so , do you want to go on a date with me? *he shows her the    flowers*

 *she smiles and takes the roses* Please don't play with me now... Key , I like you too , but I never tought that you'll  like me back. Of course I will , but why ? Why do you like me ?

   GOD ! THANKS AM. * gives her a looooong hug * Why not? Why not to like you ? I like you because you're    beautiful without makeup , y without acting girly and gorgeous without wearing skirts or high heels. * pulls out  from the hug and while capturing Amber's lips in a long kiss he reaches the bear and squeezes it's ear ... then an " I  LOVE YOU" could be heard by the hole class and the teacher looked at the back of the class , the place where the    sound came from and sees Amber and Key still kissing.

  Teacher : You two , in my office , after school , detention!

  They giggled a bit , detention means that they could spend a lot of extra time together.y a

 

 

That was it , hope you like it :D

Comment about this story and let me know what do you think about it.

PEACE!