Finaly One Shot

Rickyeon

My personal fav edit:] It will be so stupid and fluffy xD

Tittle:First Snow

First day of calendar winter. First through which come to boys head was "I hear Jiyeon like winter the most". The girl named Jiyeon was his first love. Ofcourse he was only 18 how can he now if it is love or just a crush?

But he was sure that he has some feeling for that girl.He wasnt even close with her. They meet very often,but only on back stage,airplane to some events and the most on music stations.Ricky had some small talk with her,but mostly it was only about welcome and congratualtions if some of them won 1st place.

There was so many moments when he told himself "Today I'll ask her out!"But it only ends in his mind.He felt so weak when she was near him.He cant take eyes of her beauty right now.

She was performing on stage with her group.Ricky can admin he like T-ara,but he's feeling for Jiyeon wasnt in relation fan-idol.He keeps stare at girl which was singing right now.She has smile one her face all performance,and boy really appricate it.He know it was hard for her in times like this.After rumors about "bullying" she and most of her fellow member recive a lot of hate from netizens.It pissed Ricky off when he heard anti-fans yelling hutrfull words to Jiyeon.He also was a idol he know very well how easily rumors can be create.

Confirmed or not ,people will belive what other say.Ricky was looking in girl eyes with pitfull look,like he wanted to give her some power to help her overcome those people.It was so childish but he wanted her to notice his eyes full of feeling.

-Ricky wake up,it's almost our time.One of member of his band shoke his shoulder.

-Ah sorry.Right.Boy admin and try to focus and remeber every move which he will do on stage.

T-ara end their perf and as soon as MC called Teen Top, they was on stage. Even though Ricky was still thinking about how Jiyeon is feeling after those curse which people yell.He did well,and their perf went with no mistake.

That night Teen Top was rly near win.Sadly they got about 30 points beated by MBLAQ.It wasnt first time when those two bands rivalise about 1st place together so they now each other a little. Teen Tops members stay still with smile on their face and went to congratulate their hyungs.

It wasnt ok to show dissapoint.If they did tomorow netiznes will send them 1000 hate message.And no one wanted this.

After Ricky bow to every one who passed near him his eyes found Jiyeon calping for the winner.She hasnt smiling.She was clap liveless.Then happend something what Ricky probably just have imagine.Her eyes meet with his.Ricky felt something like electricity moves inside his body,and his legs become weaker.

-Ricky,come on this side.Changjo catch his arm and pull him when other member was going. When they was in dressing room to change to their casual cloths they start talking.

-Aish,it was so near.Minsoo,the oldest on group complain.It's not like he want to get every awards but it was a bit iritating begin always 2nd,they did win some in past but it's always a honor to win something.

-Maybe next week.Niel tried to comfort his hyung.

-Today you was once again staring at that girl.L.joe smiled to Ricky.

Yeah s knows about his feeling to Jiyeon.Everyone treat this as simply crush and sometimes make.fun of it.

-Come on hyung,so what?Ricky felt.a bit shy.

-You was "ate her with your eyes"Chunji laught.

Ricky wasnt mad right now.He knowed that they are jokeing to made atmospher a bit lighter.And it works so he will not complain.

-Go talk to her finaly!Changjo hited Ricky's arm playfully.

-Wae??I can't.It's to hard.He kept changing his shirt.

-I also heared those anti-fans.Go comfort her a little.L.joe sugest.

-Should I?Ricky was standing cofused.

-Why not?Chunji shruge his shoulders.

Ricky shoke his head with resignation.He cant say a word when he see her.

***

When all of them was dressed they went to exit.There always was some fans waiting for their fav idols. As everyone expect there was also their fans who cheared for them.There was also cars waitng for groups

.There wasnt only Teen Top ofcourse.Most of idols fasly walked to their bus and drive away.Everyone from Teen top waved to their fans and bow gently saying that they need to go.Ricky was the last one who wss about to went into car but he heared sound,something like hit,or slap.

He saw a girl pushed right in the streat. When his eyes found girl lying on earth he take step back and came to help her. He find out that some fan pushed her to get closer to someone else who she like. It was sad,but there are really some fans like this.

The girl was an idol who wanted to get to her car. As soon as Ricky saw girls face once agian he couldnt say a word. It was Jiyeon,ofcourse god was playing with him right?Is his life some kind of drama?

He pass his hand to her to help her stand up.

-A-A..are yyyuou all right?He murble shyly.

She acept his help and catch his hand with her's.

-Thank you.She sigh and push hair from her face.

Her fingers was cold,so warm Ricky's hand was something nice to touch.Soon her hands also become warmer,cus Ricky didnt realize he was holding her hand and not saying a single word.

-You did well today.She smiled to him a little awkwardly cus he was still holding her hand in his.

-Umm...ee..Thanks!You to noona.He want to face palm himself.He sound so ridiculous.Emberasing.

Jiyeon laughted a little.He make her laught he thought optimistical.

-I need to go.She pointed with her secound hand at the first which Ricky was holding.

-Oh,right,sorry.He smiled to himself and let her go.

-See ya.She went to her car. Ricky felt butterflys in his stomach.

When he went back to his bus he told everyone in every detail what happend.Which made everyone from Teen Top laught.

***

When their was nesr their dorm they played rock,scissor,paper who will go buy something hot to drink.Ricky have lost.The car stoped on place,everyone get off it.

-I want some coffe!Chunji yells when Ricky turned around to shops direction.

When he was near coffe shop,he saw someone familiar

."IT MUST BE A JOKE!"He panic in his head.

Ricky closed his eyes and walk faster.He didnt realize he pumped right in the girl who turned around. It was a long silent.Jiyeon was watching him with blank expression and Ricky had his face all red from emberased.

-Are you folowing me or what?She laughed.

-I-i...Im not..It juust.He felt his tongue mix his words.

-Calm down,Im jokeing.She smiled warmly to him. Ricky breath with a relief.

-Sorry,I walk into you.He scratch emberased his neck.

-Im fine.The atmosfery was a little awkward but also so warm.

-Hhey,...Umm I...Ricky tried to ask her out.Finaly it was a grest opurtunity.It was like a destiny.

-Wanna go for a drink?She finaly spoke first.

-I..i would love to!Ricky anwser super enthusiast.

They walk together to a coffe shop.After a bit longer conversation Ricky felt a bit more freely in talk.They want with their drinks to a table on back of building on tarrace.

-Im so sorry to heard those girls today.You didnt deserve this.Ricky back to situation from todays show.

-What do you mean?She take a gulp of her coffe.

-I mean you are so sweet,and hard working.and...Ricky was lost one again in what he should say.

-You are so cute.Jiyeon giggle. The wind blow a little her light-brown hair.And Ricky felt sweet scent of her perfume.

-I....Ricky clench his fist.He neet to do it now.The scene seems to be perfect.She act so nice to him.He need to do something.

-I like...you.Ricky confes to girl siting infront of him. There was antoher moment of silent which wind broke sometimes.

-I have find out it.She giggle once again. Ricky sit frozen.So what he need to to know?

-I can clearly see it in way you act.This time she told it more seriously. Beautifull girl stand up from her chair and make few steps to younger boy.She closes her eyes.Pounds her pink gingerly lips.And then she placed a small kiss on Ricky's cheek.

He felt his jaw opening. Jiyeon was back few steps with coffe cup in her hand. Some little piece of first snow start to fall down.

-So...Do..um...Would you date me?Boy let those words come.

-Maybe some day.She send him small cute smile.

 

 

So,I writed it in night,then sorry if there is many grammar mistake.And also I wrote it on phone.I hope you will enjoy it :)