Chapter 1. Miserable.

One heartbeat. One shot. One chance.

     It was another day of school for Myungsoo. It’s not like he didn’t like there, but after his dad died everything changed more than he would like to. Yoseob didn’t let him to go out with friends or have any kind of other fun, even worse...He wasn’t able to contact with people, since it was dangerous for him. Myungsoo was alone now, a total loner in class and whole school. Even if he was a really good looking kid, people just avoided him. Some of them thought he’s scary, others that he’s really arrogant and those who did want to know Myung better usually was pushed away. It was stupid, but now Myungsoo knew how serious it is and anybody who get’s attracted to him can get hurt. It was just better for the others, even inside he was the one getting hurt... Being alone whole day and then return back home to be alone again wasn’t anything he liked. In fact it stabbed his heart, knowing that there was no one with who he really could talk. Yoseob was always away with his boyfriend and...he was all he had. Myungsoo haven’t even met the guy with who Yoseob had spend this whole time, but he knew the reason, it would be another dangerous step. There wasn’t anybody else in his life who would mean more than his big brother, he was the only one with who Myungsoo was able to talk, have fun and the only person he was able to love. Lonely, he felt really lonely and Myungsoo believed that if it will last forever he will die alone or just die from saddness. But Yoseob couldn’t keep him in cage forever, right? He would just go insine.
    Letting out a heavy sigh Myung noticed that car had stopped. Yeah, another reason other kids were scared of him. Every morning he was drived to school with black fancy car with toned Windows and every day he was picked up with the same scary car. It just took too much attention in boys opinion, but who cared, Yoseob and his boyfriend wanted the best for the boy, he wanted him to be safe and as much as Yoseob, Junhyung would do anything to keep Myungsoo alive and healthy. Everything Yoseob loved, everything that was important for him, Junhyung learned to love as well, but he didn’t force himself on that, it just happened naturally. Myungsoo just wished Junhyung wouldn’t over do it, it would be enough with a simple car, but probably he didn’t want to buy anything so cheap and simple. With a heavy sigh he stepped out of the car and thanked the driver for getting him to school before closed the doors and slowly started to walk towards school. If only he could be a normal kid, having a normal life, friends and a life he would enjoy... More than anything Myungsoo wanted to love, not that he wasn’t able now, but it just wasn’t allowed for him, it was part of his dangerous life. He wondered what would happen if one day he would fall for someone, how his live would be then. Worse or better? It was one of the topics he thinked about the most... Who would even fall for a boy, who don’t have friends and private life. Who pushes himself all out on studies, so he wouldn’t think about all those things which made him sad and worried. It was easier that way, being miserable nerd.
      But this wasn’t another simple school day and he knew that just as he entered. Myungsoo’s eyes catched boy to who he would usually pay more attention than anyone else and not only because he was really handsome and rather tall, but because everytime when Myungsoo would look at other, he would catch elders eyes in an eye contact. He wouldn’t pay so much attention if his look wouldn’t be so deep, so full of interest and with a playful glam. But even if they continued to share those kind of looks, he never came to talk to Myungsoo, probably because he was a total loser, but who knew or there was something else. This time boy wasn’t alone, but there was also two taller males standing on each side of him, wearing a black suits and dark glasses. It was just like Yoseob dressed when he was going out for work and he honestly started to feel worried for persons like that being in school. There was no reason thought, because boy didn’t seem to be scared or disgusted by their company. Myungsoo should be more used to that kind of type persons already, just that it was really hard to him. He passed by already them and while nibbling onto his lip maybe too harshly Myung couldn’t decide whatever to do as he looked back to share one more glance with the boy, who didn’t seem to ever avert his eyes from Myungsoo as he suddenly winked playfully. He could feel his lips slightly part in surprise and slight blush creeping onto his cheeks, so faster than he would ever do Myung looked down onto ground and continued his way to the class. No one ever had made him so shy before, it honestly surprised him a lot, he surprised himself as he realized that he may like the other, even if they have never talked before, even if boy didn’t knew others name, he just couldn’t help, but feel different.

       It was like breathing air, when we get used to things, which seem to be so simple and usual and in time it just doesn’t surprise us anymore as we get used to it. So did Myungsoo. He got used to the boy being around in school every day, taking a quick glances of him and sharing few small smiles and smirks, he was used to the other so much, he could compare him to air. But after the day boy winked to Myung, he never saw him again and it was almost painful as if he would feel disappointed and sad. Elder male was the only light during this depressing days and now there wasn’t even that. Myung wondered what had happen... It couldn’t be anything bad, right? Someone would see if he would be dragged away by force or something, but then he wouldn’t be so happy and smiley around those man if they would be dangerous. It just didn’t make sense... Maybe he was just sick. He believed that more than week and two, but as he never saw him again Myungsoo just knew, that he was suppose to just stay alone. Yoseob wanted for Myungsoo to smile and be happy, but how could he, when there was nothing that made him happy. Expecially today, he needed to enjoy the day as much as he could, because his brother finally was going to introduce Junhyung to Myungie. He really was excited, to say the less. He was going to get to know Yoseob’s fiance, his only love and man who taked care of both of them. Finally there was a reason for him to feel happy and excited, but in his excitement Myungsoo runned into someone and with a small gasp he stumbled back slowly. „Uh. I’m sorry...” He mumbled and heard other apologize as well. He would just continue his way after the impact, but other started to talk. „I-I’m Jung Guk... And you are?” He asked with a soft voice and bright smile forming his lips. Was it only Myungsoo who thought that’s weird how people act around him lately? No one ever talked to him, just because he seemed creepy and arrogant and why so sudden? „I’m Myungsoo, it’s nice to meet you...” He said and looked at the other in confussion again. „I’m new around here, so i wanted to ask if you may help me with finding my class?” Boy looked with a pleading look at Myungsoo and he couldn’t help, but nod. Yeah, he found the boy cute, even if how weird it would be, because even if he seemed young and adorable, something told to Myung that he wasn’t. „My next class is math, may you lead me to the classroom?” He asked and Myung’s eyes widened. His next class was also math. No way that the cutie was in the same class as he was, he should be much younger. „Eh? Math? I have math too now...” He said with a light frown and let out a small sigh before started to walk again. „Follow me...” Myungsoo mumbled as he heard the boy starting to follow with quick steps to catch up and won’t get lost between all people.
    Yes, indeed boy was Myungsoo’s new classmate and without wanting to Guk asked him much more questions he would like to receive and couldn’t just ignore them he simply and shortly replied to each, because Myungsoo couldn’t open up, just for his brother. And even if how much he tried the boy was nice and he couldn’t hold back a small smile at silly jokes and cute drawings. And it seemed like Jung Guk also enjoyed his company a lot, but the day ended and Myungsoo’s driver had drived after him, so he said the last ‘goodbyes’ to boy and left. But the thing he didn’t saw was that Jung Guk also got picked up not long after, almost with car that was look a like to Myung’s.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: I'm sorry if this chapter may seem boring, but i promise the action will start in second part, which i will upload really soon ^^ Thank you for subscribing and support. <3