9/23/12 Official board update

Kraziest for Key

 

[Trans:]

Hello. :-)
It’s SHINee’s Key!

 

I’m greeting you all through From. SHINee for the first time in a while.
There’s something I want to say to everyone, so I’m leaving an entry..

 

First, to everyone who congratulated me on my birthday today!! Thank you all.
It’s already been more than 5 years since I’ve received your love as Key of SHINee.
All of your love for me from your hearts is always surprising… For my birthday this year, I heard that you gave heartwarming gifts from giving a well as a gift to Cambodia to helping out with a Russian child’s medical fees.

Whenever I hear these kinds of news, I’ve always wanted to thank you formally.
Through this birthday, I have the chance to thank everyone once again.

Thank you so much~!!!
Because of you all who are doing many good deeds next to me, I am able to always spend a happy birthday.

If our SHINee WORLD continues to share those beautiful and warm hearts that they love me with, to more people in the world, I think I can spend a happy birthday with an even more joyful and thankful heart~

I hope that everyone will be together with me so the future can be remembered as even happier days.:-)

I’m working hard on preparing the next album, so look forward to it, and I’ll become a Key who can give you happiness~!!

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday..
I love you :-)

 

/SOBS

I LOVE YOU TOO.

And I know I'm super SUPER late on the birthday celebration.
(School and work tire me out guys. And then there's this boy..)

I just want to take this time to say Happy Birthday Kibum!
Thank you for well... A lot actually.
I'm pretty darn shy irl. But he's a bit of confidence booster.
Oh, and his fashion. I've actually been trying to improve mine because of him. :)
Life mottos: "What would Kibum do?" and "Make Key proud." Haha.
Happy (extremely late omggg) Birthday Babe!

_________________________________________________________________________

StalkerofSehun: Iiiiii~ Lost my pants~

Nabi: I feel ya. Trust me...

MapleAngel19: He killed everyone honestly. I made a dying whale noise when I saw his teasers.
And I was sitting in the cafe of my college... ._.

perfect_jongwoon: OMGGG. Someone who feels my Onew feels!
(And idk wuddup with the big hats...)

lkbumkeyk: OMG. I KNOW. I KNOW~

EverlastingExoticElf: Yeah... I think it is.. So he basically has like mullet.
I know. I did not like them. Onews and Jjongs are my favorite. And the groups ones.

kkbeastly: THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING ME! Hahah.
OMGGG. CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THE MV THOUGH?!?! Ughhh.

AngellyG: It is weird! Like I don't...

 

Todays Bonus: Lyric video~ + more info

">http://

HAWT DAYUM.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT. I AM NOT READY FOR THIS.
/Cries

Lyrics:

 0:00 - 0:43 “It’s interesting, no, perhaps it’s a strange thing. It might be a sickness. All energy leaves me and I can’t even control my body. Cannot find meaning behind your expressionless face. My breathe, my breathe, my breathe stops. Those cold eyes cut in deeply. The center of my heart is cut so deeply. If I don’t fix this wound I think I might die, I might go crazy, I don’t know what will happen to me. You are my only medicine.”

0:43-1:28 “You are my only medicine. Cannot fathom this fever. Cannot relieve it. Can you hear my heartbeat that beats so loudly for you? Like a desert, I am wilting away. I need you to rain down on me, my welcome-rain. (repeat chorus: Those cold eyes cut in deeply. The center of my heart is cut so deeply. If I don’t fix this wound I think I might die, I might go crazy, I don’t know what will happen to me.)”

1:29-1:57 “The sickness that is you keeps twisting around me. And I become wearier. There is no other medicine apart from you. If I cannot have you I might die, I might go crazy, I don’t know what will happen to me. There is no other medicine apart from you. I won’t be able to live… if I let you go.”

 

  

*Guy working on MV also did the Lucifer MV.