Babo-ness

Trapped and Caught

 

You’re on your way from school to your house. You are feeling thirsty. Luckily, there’s a vending machine on the corner in your way.

 

You inserted a coin inside then pressed the button of your desired drink. Unluckily, it is not coming out. You pressed it all over and over again and you even kicked it but it didn’t work out. Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder. Your eyes widened when you see it’s Dongwoon, the jerk. He kicked the machine then the drink came out. He immediately gets it. Your eyes are still widened in surprise.

 

 “Give me that”, you said then you flexed an arm towards him.

“Don’t you know how to thank a person?”, he smirked then he tried to pull your drink away from you.

“THANK. YOU. Now give me that”, you said, sarcastically.

“Isn’t that too sarcastic?”, he chuckled. You glared at him. “Or should I drink this? Oh, I feel so thirsty”, he opened your drink.

“DON’T! Okay here we go”, you sighed. “Thank you for helping me with that damn machine, Son Dongwoon”, you bowed slowly.

“That’s it. Isn’t it that hard for you?”, he chuckled evily. “As I said, Son Dongwoon, at your service”, he nodded his head with a smile then he handed you your drink. You quickly grabbed it.

“Tch”, was the words that only came out from your mouth. You took a sip from your drink then you continued walking to your house.

“Hey wait!”, Dongwoon ran after you. “What?”, you furrowed your eyebrows.

“I have a question”, he said between his heavy breaths. “Are you free this Saturday?”, he continued. You both continued walking.

 

You chuckled, remembering that special day with Jonghyun. Of course, you wouldn’t let anyone to ruin it, especially this jerk.

“No, why?”, you raised an eyebrow. “It seems that that day is reserved for an important occasion. Nothing..”, Dongwoon looked away. “Perhaps you should try asking Tiffany”, I smirked. “Uh.. no”, he scratched his head.

 

“What’s the problem?”, I curiously looked at him. “Nothing!”, he chuckled. “Really?”, I smiled. *It’s my first time to smile at Dongwoon, seriously. This is a bit awkward* “Yeah, really”, he looked up. “Okay, then”, you finished the conversation then you took a sip from your drink again. “Yah! I’m thirsty. Give me some”, he tilted his head with his eyebrows furrowed. You glared then you shook your head.

 

“What’s the problem first?”, you tried to ask again then you took a refreshing sip from your drink. “Well.. it’s just that.. I want to play tennis with you.. Again”, he answered with a shy tone of voice. Your drink unintentionally burst from your mouth to Dongwoon’s uniform. Your eyes widened and then you chuckled a bit.

 

“Look what you have done to me! Aish!”, Dongwoon dusted off his polo. “Mianhae. I didn’t mean to, swear”, I smirked. “Is that the proper way of apologizing?! Gah, you’re hopeless”, he hissed, still dusting off his polo. You handed him your handkerchief. “Here, use this”, you placed it on his hands “and this”, you handed your drink to him. He used it without a word coming from his mouth. He took a sip from the drink and gargled it in his mouth then he spat it on you.

 

“Look what you have done!”, you slapped his arm. “Oops, my bad”, he laughed. You quickly grabbed your drink and your handkerchief from him then you intentionally poured the drink in his polo as revenge. Who cares? He also did it to you intentionally.

 

“You’re such a stupid gal! WHAT THE HELL!”, he shouted. You didn’t listen to him, you are just dusting off your blouse with your handkerchief. “Hey, you did it first!”, you yelled. “For Pete’s sake, you did it first! Aish”, he stomped his feet. “But you were the first to do it INTENTIONALLY”, you emphasized the word. “You.. are really.. ARGH!”, he groaned while wiping off the stain from his polo. You chuckled then you raised an eyebrow.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll be here”, you chuckled as you made your path to your house. “YAH! YOU OWE ME A POLO!”, he shouted while making his way to his house. “And a kick in your ”, you whispered then you entered your house.



 

Is this another boring chapter? Or what? Please don’t forget to share your little thought because it is really making my day. :)

@mokpo15, @LeePeppers, @AddictedtoBLUELOVE, Here it is! Enjoy reading! ♥