Final.

첫 사랑

The sun rose, its radiance penetrated through the floral curtain which successfully made a woman groaned. She opened her eyes slowly, trying hard to fight the heavy feeling on the lids. Glancing on the clock, it's already 8 in the morning, meant she only had 30 minutes left to prepare. She grunted repeatedly, dragged her feet to the bathroom, took a quick bath and dressed up. On the mirror, her reflection showed a woman with thick eyebags, chapped lips, messy hair. She even wondered if she was a woman. Yawning for countless times, she wore a pair of blue sneakers and ran downstair to grab some breakfast.

"Who the hell holds a meeting on Sunday? Sheesh", she complained as she threw herself on the sofa, munching the bread taken from the fridge. Well, they did. An entertainment company, she thought of it as an idol agency, called her two days ago. They said they'd gotten her number from her friend, Seohye, who worked there as a stylist. Introducing their company for about 15 minutes, the representative finally said his intention, offering her to be their choreographer for a group's upcoming comeback. She hesitated a lot -slightly cursing Seohye in her mind- before accepting the offer. It was a very good opportunity but she was afraid the incident would happen again; being injured in the middle of choreographing, resulting a termination of contract.

But as the proverb said a person shouldn't fall in the same hole, she tightened her grip and stood up. "It won't happen this time. Not anymore."

***

Standing in front of the company's building, she squinted her eyes. The building was unlikely another company building -big and tall- this one was medium-sized, looked like a two-story from outside. From this she could conclude that the group she's going to work for was still a new one in the industry. Rookie and not really popular. She stepped inside the main lobby, a friendly receptionist greeted her.

"Good morning, could I help you?", she asked with a smile plastered on her face. The woman unconsciously grabbed her plushie hanged on her backpack, she did that everytime she's nervous. "Erm, the representative called me.. that choreographing position. I mean.."

The receptionist nodded immediately, she had been informed about that. "Miss Joo Dain? Please follow me." Dain walked on small steps behind her, looking at the pictures on the wall. She saw a picture of a boygroup beside the solo singer's. Is that the one I'm working with? , she thought. The receptionist knocked the door in front of her and somebody called them to come inside. "Miss Joo Dain has come, sajangnim."

"Eo, please sit here Dain-ssi", the man gestured her to sit in front of him. Dain nodded, sat there and faced the director awkwardly. He chuckled as he handed her a cup of tea. "No need to be nervous, drink this and make yourself relax."

"Ah, ne..", she took a sip of it. He his iPad, there was a picture of the boygroup she had seen in the corridor. "This is the group you'll be working with. They are VIXX, who debuted last year. Their comeback will be dark-themed. Jekyll and Hyde, have you heard about it?"

She grinned a bit hearing those names. It's her favourite novel, she knew a lot about them. "Yes, I have. I read the novels before..."

The director suddenly clapped his hands. "That's good! It means you have already got the idea of how it will be like. Hyde is their concept for now, so let's give our best, will you?" Dain answered confidently, she felt that it would be a success this time, her adrenaline rushed inside her veins. The director then brought her to the practice room to introduce her to the members.

"Aedeul-ah!", he exclaimed, popping his head between the door gap. VIXX members stopped their movement and ran towards him. "Sajangnim!", they said in unison. He entered the room, patting their backs one by one. "You guys can't wait for the comeback,right?" They all bounced hyperly except one member who just nodded his head. "I will introduce you to someone. Please come in ~"

Dain walked in, trying to act as cool as possible though she was freaking out inside. "This is Dain-ssi, she will be your choreographer. Please treat her well, arasseo?"

"Yes! Let's introduce ourself ,memberdeul~", a member shouted out, she guessed he's the leader. "Real V! V I X X, VIXX imnida! Bangapseumnida!", they all bowed. Dain replied their bow. "I am Joo Dain, you could call me Dain. Let's work well."

The member introduced themselves alternately. "I am Cha Hakyeon. My stage name is N and I'm the leader ! Nice to meet you, Dain-ssi!", he gave her a misterious smile. She shivered a bit, it's very familiar for her. The quiet one spoke softly, "I am Leo. Main vocal." The man with dimples extended his hand, "I am Hongbin, the visual, nice to meet you, Dain-ssi." She shook his hand and smiled. The rest introduced themselves with their unique ways as well. Dain tried hard to hold her laughter when it was Ken's turn.

"Now that we have introduced ourselves, could I hear your upcoming comeback's song?", she asked as she put her bag on the sofa. N rushed to the music player and turned it on. Hyde's intro was heard, followed by Ravi's part. Dain tapped her fingers to the beat. She danced swiftly, letting out all moves that were up in her minds. All members' attention was on her, grasping her every movements in awe. When she finished, her body was drenched in sweat. She snapped her fingers repeatedly.

"Excuse me, are you guys okay?", the members gained their sense back. "A-ah, yes! You're so great, Dain-ssi!", Ken praised her. Other members gave her applause. "I want to learn that move! It is so cool!", Hyuk tried to reeneact the dance. Dain chuckled. "Sure! It's not the final movement though, I was just spilling out what's in my mind. You can give me suggestions for it !"

Like that, they continued their discussion until it was late at night.

***

"Thank you for your suggestion guys! I will make the rough illustration for the final movements later", Dain tidied her things and carried her backpack. Leo smile slightly, he then disappeared to toilet. Ravi and Ken were finishing their dinner. Hongbin and Hyuk were cleaning up the mess their hyungs made before. N was the one who's not doing anything. He looked around before pulling Dain outside. They stopped at the rooftop garden.

"Err, N-ssi. Why are you bringing me here?", Dain tilted her head. N quickly let go of her hand, laughing awkwardly. "Do you remember me?"

Dain was shocked when N showed her the bracelet wrapping his wrist. That was the same with the one she gave to that boy. She had met him at the playground when she's in the fifth grade, crying because her parents scolded her. The boy comforted her and since that time they'd become friend. Unfortunately, he moved to another province 2 weeks after, leaving her dumbfounded as she hadn't known his name. She only called him oppa, as she thought he was older.

"Oppa?", she whispered, still couldn't believe it's him. N let out a relief sigh. "Thank God, you still remember me.."

"H-how could you know it's me? I thought I didn't tell you my name..", Dain stuttered, tears were coming out from her eyes. N wiped her tears and gave a warm smile. "I heard your mom called you that time, remember? When you were in the playground?"

"A-ah,so it's like that", she smiled sheepishly. Her cheek flushed red, as red as tomato. N chuckled, his heart fluttered a lot seeing Dain. He could never be this thankful that he met her coincidentally. Running his fingers through her long hair, he coughed. "Dain-ah, do you believe in first love?"

She turned her head to see him. "Umm,why are you asking like that?"

"Because it made me wait for this time to come, when I can meet you again."

Dain lowered her head, her heartbeat was so fast. Is this a confession? , she wondered. It was so sudden for her.

"Be mine, will you?", N took off the bracelet from his hand, put it on Dain's wrist and gave her a peck on the lip. He didn't know what had gotten into his mind, he didn't even think of the effect later. What if she rejected him?

"N-ne..", Dain hugged N, burying her face deeply in his chest. She couldn't be more embarassed than this.

***

Out of their awareness, the rest of the members were peeking through the glass doors, cringing because of the cheesy scene.