Hello, Again.

"Fishy" Love ♥

Just found out the names are so confusing -.-" HaRin, HeonRin, HeonRin, HaRin. So, let's just make a nickname for myself! ^^ ~kkk. I'll just use  Heon. :) HeonRin and Heon is the SAME! :)

 

Also, this Chapter is pretty long~

----

Months already passed~~ Heon's arrival was getting near and still all Harin has to say to those who like her was--

Harin: I'M SORRY *bow* I-

Sungmin: No, it's okay. I-I guess I know the reason. *bow* Goodbye! *faint smile* (leaves)

Harin: *sigh*

Gongju: Aish, Harin-ah! yoou still haven't given up on that stupid checklist of yours? Sungmin is so cute! He knows how to play the piano and guitar, he sings! You're lucky you know.

[conversation while getting back to their classroom]

Harin: *sigh* I know, I know.

Gongju: Then, why?

Harin: I don't know.

Gongju: You're hopeless.

Harin: (sits) i just.. *sigh*

Gongju: *sigh* You saw Heon had a good relationship with that raccoon, right? and he isn't even Kim Heechul-ish.

Harin: Heon's different, Kangin's different. And don't call him "that raccoon" Heon might kill you.

Gongju: oh, sorry. Anyways, how can it be THAT different? You and Heon practically grew up together.

Harin: That doesn't prove much~! *stubborn*

Gongju: Aish, I repeat! You're hopeless.

Harin: *sigh* (puts head down on table)

 

After that, saturday quickly came, the day Heon would come back. So they decided to meet up and eat at their fave restaurant.

HARIN'S HOUSE

Harin: Eomaaaaaaaaa~~!

Mom: What?

Harin: Where are the clothes that I bought yesterday? It was in a bag on my desk.

Mom: Oh, I washed it.

Harin: Ehh?! I bought that so I can wear something today. Heon has seen almost all of the clothes in my closet T^T Aish.

Mom: (opens closet) how about this? (points) and this? (points) and this? (points)

Harin: She already saw it on photographs.

Mom: Eh? wa~ you need new clothes. >.>

Harin: aish, that's why I bought some!

Mom: Not my fault, just mix and match some of those. She's just gonna be with Kangin, right? So, no need to dress up much. It's not like you're gonna go on a date or anything. (leaves) 

Harin: *surprised* Aish, mothers. Hmm, well she is right. When have i ever went on a date anyway? (looks at clock)

OMO! I gotta get ready.

 

So, Harin did wear something really casual, just a statement shirt, jeans, her fave shoes, a jacket and she's off. At the said resto, Harin waited a bit then Heon arrived with Kangin and.. another guy! ???

 

Heon: Ya! Michi (hugs) I missed you! *laugh*

Harin: I missed you too. *smile* Oh,Kangin-oppa! Did you lose weight? 

Kangin: YA!

Harin: *laugh* Just kidding! And? (looks at the guy)

Heon: Oh, that's Donghae-oppa. Kangin's childhood friend. Because both of them are practically brothers. I want you, my bestfriend to meet him *smile* (looks at Donghae) Oppa, this is Harin, my bestfriend I told you about.

Donghae: Oh, nice to meet you. *bow*

Harin: Oh, me too. *bow*

Heon: OH, where's Princess?

Harin: Oh yeah, she can't come cause she has some family plans. She said sorry. *giggle*

Nina: Oh, that's okay. Well? let's eat.

 

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT~ while eating they had time to catch up with each other. The two boys practically stared at them the whole time. After that..

 

Kangin: Uhm, Donghae needs to fix up his things at my place. Can we leave you two here?

Harin: Oh, it;s okay *smile*

Kangin: Uhm, Heon-yah *blush*smile* I'll call you later, ok? *happy*

Heon: *blush* Ne, Be careful.

 

Kangin smiles at Heon and both of them left. After that..

 

Heon: SO?! *ecstatic*

Harin: What?

Heon: What do you think of him?!

Harin: Who?

Heon: Donghae!

Harin: Aish, So you're setting me up now? That's why he came?

Heon: Ehhh, shut up! You can't be THAT lucky! *laugh*

Harin: Then, what is it?

Heon: nothing really, I just thought you might like him. He really was supposed to stay here with Kangin. He's also gonna go to school at *** as a junior.

Harin: Oh, I see.

Heon: *sigh* You're not even a bit attracted? Donghae-oppa is cute, isn't he?

Harin: Aish, why do you keep asking?? Stop it.

Heon: *laugh* ok, ok. 

 

After Heon said that, her expressions really changed and not in that good way. After all the bickering, they both decided to go home. There was school tomorrow and it was already late.

 

AT SCHOOL

Harin just got at the classroom and saw Gongju and Heon having a pretty "heavy" conversation.

Harin: Ya, it's early in the morning and both of you are already like that.

Heon: Aish, we're just talking! We only chateed while  was away.

Harin: (sits) Fine, Fine.

Gongju: *smiles* Well, where is that Donghae? guy?

Harin: Dunno.

Heon: They aren't really that close yet.

Gongju: Ohhh~~

Harin: So, you're talking about that again? *sigh* Look,we can be friends but not what you guys want. Ok?

Gongju: Yeah, totally! That's what we want. Friends. Are you thinking of anything else? *laugh*

Harin: Ai-aish. *embarassed* Stop teasing me! You know I don't like it.

 

Heon and Gongju just laughs at her.

 

LUNCHTIME

Heon: Harin! Let's eat the canteen. I forgot my lunchbox.

Harin: (stares)

Heon: Ok, fine! *cutely*Kangin made me a lunchbox and wants to eat with me. Sooo, come on! *beg*

Harin: What else can I do?

Heon: Yay! (runs)

 

Harin looks at Gongju, smiles and both of them went to the canteen together.

 

CANTEEN

Kangin: Here, (hands lunchbox) I-

Heon: Don't worry, I know you didn't make it. *giggle*

Kangin: (sits) *smile*

Heon: (takes a bite of food) Hmmm, Wookie?

Kangin: Yeah, *smile* Next time I'll try to cook more with him so I can cook your favorite. I can only cook not-so-special things.

Heon: *smile* Don't be like that, I told you it's fine. It's ok if you won't cook everytime. Eat for now. *smile* ♥

Donghae: Kangin-hyung. Can I sit with you guys?

Kangin: Oh yeah yeah.

 

Donghae bowed, smiled cutely and sat with them.

 

Heon: Oh, Gongju-eonni. He's Donghae. *smile*

 

[*Nina only calls Princess "eonni" once in a while ^^ they're close enough to not use those. ~ㅋㅋㅋ]

 

Gongju: Oh, nice to meet you!

Donghae: You too! *smile*

 

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT~ Allein was enjoying her meal when Donghae notices something..

Donghae: Uhm, Harin-ssi. You have something. (points to his lip)

Harin: What? (tries to find the "something")

Donghae: No, there,. the~re, no no. There! It's gone.

 

After some weird directions, she finally got it off.

 

Harin: So-Sorry.

 

Everyone was staring at the two who was sitting in front of each other.^^

 

Harin: *embarassed* Ya, it's just dirt! dirt! Just eat. (eats again)

 

Gongju and Donghae were getting along pretty well. It was even the first time they met. But, it was somehow awkward for the other two, Harin and Donghae.

 

AFTER SCHOOL

Gongju and Harin are walking home together and Gongju struck up a conversation.

Gongju: Ya, why are you so awkward and weird with Donghae? You didn't even talk to the fact that you already knew each other.

Harin: I don't know, you know I'm not THAT close to guys except Kangin.

Gongju: Well, it's time you'd be! He's really nice you know.

Harin: I know, I know. It just seems weird.

Gongju: Just be friends,  just talk to him. No harm done. *serious*

Harin: Hmmm, I guess I'll do that.

 

Gongju just gave out a compassionate smile as they went home knowing that Harin would do more to be friends with Donghae.

 

THE NEXT DAY-LUNCH

Gongju was telling a story to the guys~

Gongju: *laugh* and Harin just ran out!

Heon&Kangin: *laugh* 

Donghae: *laugh* That's so cool!

Harin: *chuckle* yeah~~

The awkwardness of the two just gave out a weird atmosphere for the others.

 

Donghae: *smile*

 

Gongju: *weird chuckle* Let's eat.

 

Gongju gives Harin signs that give out a meaning like "What's that!? An answer?!"  Harin just looks back and raises her shoulders with inoccence.

 

NEXT DAY-P.E. CLASS

The girls were playing volleyball and the boys were playing soccer. At the girl's side someone just hit a ball which went far.

Rhin: Ya! 

*clap*clap*clap*

gongju: Nice shot! *smile* Harin-ah! Do you mind?

Harin: (on the bench) Ah, yea! Just a sec.

 

Harin runs to get the ball which some said got into the small garden.

 

Harin: Where is it? Where is it?

Donghae: Looking for this? (holding the ball)

Harin: Ah, yes. Thanks. *smile* (turns around and walks away)

Donghae: We-welcome.

 

Donghae just kept up with Harin who turned her back and walked away briskly.

 

Harin: Aish, didn't talk again. Why am I like this?

 

Many days came~ and a WEEK already passed, Harin and Donghae still haven't had a serious conversation, or even a conversation which doesn't  require thankyou's, welcomne's andsmiling at each other the whole time.

 

WEEKEND

Harin went to the shopping district to get some stuff for her dog, UMI and to run a bit of errands. Harin was pretty happy then, but while walking by the shops she suddenly sees a couple.

The couple was showing too much affection and hugging and stuff.

 

Harin: Weird, how can they do that? *laugh*

 

After some minor shopping, she went to take a break at a coffee shop and again, sees a couple.

The guy had his arm around the girl and the girl was giving him some cake.

 

Harin: Now, that's just ridiculous. he can eat by himself. *weird look* (eats)

 

After she ate, she went to a cute shop. She was browsing through dresses, she sees a dress and gets it from the hanger.

 

Harin: Oh, kyeopta! 

 

Again, she sees a couple.

 

The boy picked out a dress for a girl, and she tried it on. After that, the girl twirled and twirled and the two had a sweet moment.

 

When all that happened, Harin was just staring blankly at them and she didn't realize that.

Employee: Mam! Mam!

Harin: *blank*

Employee: Kim Heechul!

Harin: OMO! where? what? Hee? what? *dazed*surprised* I'm so sorry.

Employee: It's okay. *smile* I figured it was the only way to get you out of that blank state, mam. *smile*

Harin: Oh, how'd you know?

 

The Employee points to her canvas bag which says "I'm Crazy Over Kim Heechul"

 

Harin: Oohh,*smile* Anyways, what were you gonna ask?

Employee: Oh, the dress. Are you gonna take it? or try it on perhaps? cause we'll help you.

Harin: Oh, no. I was just.. browsing.Here, (hands dress) *bow*

 

Harin leaves the store.

 

Harin: Aish, why did i just blank out like that? I feel so depressed. Ugh, I don't want to see a couple again

 

As she was talking to herself in her depressed state. She saw a cute jewelry store.

 

Harin: Oh, kyeoptaaa! Everything is so cute. *smile* I guess this will get me out of that stupid feeling awhile ago.

 

BROWSE BROWSE BROWSE~ Then, another scenario which she seriously wants to avoid.

 

A boy suddenly puts a necklace on his girl.

Girl: OMO! ya~ Jagiya! this is too much! 

Boy: Aish, it's okay. For you!

 

Harin was pissed and got a grip on a h on the table where she was browsing at. Suddenly, Heon calls..

 

ON THE PHONE

Heon: Ya, where are you?

Harin: [silence] Oh, uhm. Out, I went to buy some things for Umi and run errands. Why?

Heon: Can we meet up?

Harin: Sure, where?

Heon: Kimchi.

END

 

WhenHeon called Harin, she kind of sounded a bit nervous , a bit sad. What would it be?