Our Fate pretty Seunggie

My Beautiful Victim ? My Lover ?

Oh ! let make it easy

Hyunseung pov : blue word
Junhyung pov : red word

 




The next morning Hyunseung awake early than he expect . He still can fully remember what happen to hiself last night he still can fully remember how junhyung look like his heart beating fasting ." why I still can remember him uhh'
Hyunseung take his towel and rush to bathroom , after having his bath hyunseung wear his new school uniform . he look at his watch " huft , it still early ' hyunseung open his apartment door and he shocked like almost losing his entire life , he saw Junhyung infront of his eyes and Junhyung not realise he was there , Hyunseung close his apartment door hardly , Junhyung was shocked and look around 'WTF ! what the hell is that ?'. Junhyung enter his apartment taking shower and wear his school uniform and at the same time Hyunseung out from his apartment and run like no more tomorrow for him , kinda lucky because his school not far from his apartment and Junhyung apartment. When Hyunseung arrive at his new school , he feel kinda exited and nervous when he in his way to enter the school gate he feel someone hand on his shoulder and feel someone breathing closer at his neck 'I think it our fate pretty' Hyunseung feel his soul flying away when heard that voice when he turn to facing that voice owner hyunseung feel want to faint because that voice belong to Junhyung. Junhyung smirk and grab hyunseung small waist 'I'm happy meet you again Jang Hyunseung ' Hyunseung like WTF ! let me go , but he can't say it out 'Y..Yong J.Junhyung ?" Junhyung nod and smile . Hyunseung feel his heart beating like crazy o..oh o..okay , I want to go school office bye bye' when hyunseung plan to run away from him again junhyung suddenly should hey ! do you knew where this school office ? i think you don't know you're new here ' Junhyung smirk again . Hyunseung stop walking and look at Junhyung 'uh ! urmm ' Junhyung walk closer to Hyunseung and grab his wrist ' here I will show you the way' Junhyung pull hyunseung beside him , Hyunseung feel his face burning when he saw everyone look at them some of them whispering something . :DDD ignore them , they don't know anything ' Junhyung wink to me and keep walking untill we enter the school building and walk toward the office , Hyunseung  keep looking at his walking foot , he not dare to look taller boy beside him . When they arrive at school office Junhyung drag hyunseung enter the office and meet the assistant there , 'sunsaenim he his new student here right' the middle age women look at hyunseung ' urm may i know you name ' I'm Jang Hyunseung' The middle age women nod and searching for hyunseung name ' Oh Mr.Jang you're at 5A-2 class ' oh ! he same class with me ' Junhyung said , Hyunseung widen his eyes, that middle age women nodding 'good you here Mr, Yong , you can bring Mr. Jang to the class now' Junhyung nodding and bring hyunseung toward his class , Junhyung whisper to Hyunseung I love this fate Jang Hyunseung , it seem god love us together' Junhyung smirk and Hyunseung blushing more hard , he keep looking at his feet'.



OKAY !! I STOP HERE :DD wait for my next chapter