His ideal type?

Selene 6.23, Kim Jonghyun's Ideal Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jonghyun's Ideal type?

all of the shawols know by now, or even recited it themselves.

Even the Jonghyun himself recited it a few times.

 

"long hair, white skin, pink lips" etc.

 

Most fans are excited about that, while some don't want to admit it.

 

They envy those fans, actresses, etc.

 

But what happenes when our loveable jonghyun falls for the opposite race?

Different from his ideal type?



 

 

 



 

"Alright, let's take a hour break." The Shinee boys nodded their heads in agreement to the managers demand. Jonghyun walks out of the recording booth with his shirt soaked to the brim, his hair was also soaked. Key scrunches up his nose in distaste as he swats away jonghyun, who was now walking his way towards the diva; out stretching his arms and making grabbing gestures towards him.

 

"get away from me you smelly beast! don't touch me until you take a shower! God!"

 

"Don't be like the Kibum-ah. Jeez, that really does hurt." Jonghyun faked a painful expression as he puts a hand on his chest. Kibum rolls his eyes, and plops his bottom right next to minho who was scrolling through his cellphone, Reading his tweeters tweets. Taemin was reciting his lyrics with onew, Onew being the patient leader and helping the youngest with the errors he clumsily made. Jonghyun stretches his arms over his head and let's out a exaggerated sigh in an attempt to gain the two rappers attention.

 

None of them budges.

 

Jonghyun makes a unpleased face as he walks to the mini fridge that was just placed into the recording studio a few weeks ago, a request from Kibum himself. Complaining about how hot it gets in the room, how they need water, or refreshments to cool them off. Jonghyun opens the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water, un-twisting it's cap and began to chug half the bottle down his throat. He stops drinking with a loud "Ahhhh~" As he smacks his lips in delight.

 

"So Cold, so so good." He said said loudly, making taemin look up from his musical notes and at him. Taemin motions Jonghyun over with a swift of his hand. The older walks over to onew and taemin with a lazy smile of his face.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I need to know if I'm hitting this note right..?" Taemin then demonstrates the note, it sounded a bit of pitch so jonghyun then corrected the younger. Onew nods as he watches the main singer demonstrate to the main dancer how to better his vocals. A smile spreading across his lips.

 

"See? Now you try?" Jonghyun said while putting both hands on his hips, and shifting his weight on his left leg while biting his bottom lip. Taemin then recites his part in the song, he then finally realises he has gotten it down.

 

"Hyung, I got it now! Thank you so much!" Taemin smiles lovingly at Jonghyun.

 

"No problem."  Jonghyun suddenly felt a bit light headed, as the room suddenly began to spin very slowly. He shakes his head, as his body swayed side to side; he quickly caught his balance as his breathing began to become uneven. Onew rushes to the singer's side, holding him buy his forearms.

 

"Jonghyun! What's the matter? What's wrong!?"  onew shouted while trying his hardest to hold up the slightly heavier male up with all of his strength. Jonghyun then regains his senses and slowly stands straight on his own again, onew slowly but carefully (and very alert) Releases Jonghyun's arm.

"Ah...Ahh." Jonghyun nervously rubs the back of his neck with a silly chuckle. "Sorry...I'm just a bit tired." His eyes shifts towards the youngest, his eyes were full of concern.

"Hyung..why not sit down for a bit?"

"or why not go out for some fresh air?" Key said, while nudging minho's arm. Minho quickly looks up from his phone and at kibum's arm, then at the diva's face.

 

"What?"

 

"I think we all should go out for some air." Kibum says once again, this time Jinki agrees.

 

"I think so too.." Jinki gently rubs jonghyun's back in a circular motion. He then walks over to taemin and ruffles his hair, taking the lyrics out of his hands and motions him towards the recording rooms door.

 

"yes, I agree. Please take a 45 minute break! and please don't get caught if you decide to leave the Sment building.

 

A wave of "Yes Hyung, Yes Manager and Yes older" was heard throughout the recording studio before it was silent throughout the studio.

 

 

 


 

Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee had decided that it was alright to venture out of the SMent Building, but not without the proper attire, being they had to wear shades, a hoodie *it was quite chilly for a summer's night*, or a baseball cap. They were already wearing their normal everyday clothing, nothing to "Idol" like.

The boys had decided that they should go to the shopping plaza that was located right around the SMent building and eat for a bit, Nothing too heavy because they would have dinner at their dorm later on today.

After they ate, they ventured around some shops, Clothing stores, Music stores and then stopped buy a quickie market to restock on their favorite junk foods. Taemin overdoing it on the banana milk, as well as minho on pockys/Pepero's. Onew being the kind one decided he was going to pay for everything on his debit card; had also bought him some Roasted Chicken from the warming oven Microwave, Already sealed up and ready to eat.

Once they left the market, They had already spent up 20 minutes on their hangout time, and decided they should probably go back to the studio a bit longer.

But.

Jonghyun had decided that he had spent enough time with the members today and told them he will be back in the studio 25 minutes. Don't get Jonghyun wrong or anything but he had spent 6 long years with these guys, 2 more long years with Kibum as trainee's. He can get a little tired of being with them 24/7 everyday. He loves them dearly, as much as he loves his own family, But a human being needs their space.

He also loves to make music, yet again it goes for that too.

Making music for almost 7 years can make you a bit restless and stressed out, He wants to just relax a bit.

Jonghyun had said his goodbyes to his bandmates and Ventures away from the shopping plaza's and towards a large lit up park that was right across from the plaza and not to far from the SMent building itself. He would always comes here to recollect his thoughts during his Debut days and trainee days. DBSK's Yoochun decided to bring him and Onew here so they could recollect their thoughts together. As Yoochun was having problems with so much that day, Jonghyun clearly remembers it all. Jonghyun slowly walks to a nearby wooden bench that had abandoned for some time, seeing as to their has been leaves on it. He swiftly brushes the seat off with his hand and sits on his usual spot he would always sit at.

 

The middle.

 

Yoochun being on the right and onew on the left. He smiled as he reminded how much he would love to hear stories from his favorite hyung and  Sunbaenim.Oh how he had truly missed Yoochun so..wish he had been there for him.

 

Yoochun being worried to the death about what the sasaengs might do next, About Jaejoong, He has been thinking about filing a lawsuit on SMent For quite some time, His father has been very ill lately. On and off to be exact.

 

Onew, Being a leader was stressful, Keeping up with schedules so many schedules. How does he still look so young til this day? and not having one single gray hair? Maybe it's from all of that hair dye they have been making them all wear throughout the years as SHINee.

 

And then there's Jonghyun, Being the lead singer, the main vocalist in the group was also nerve wracking.

 

You were the main guy that sung most of the song sometimes.

 

People depend on you to sound perfect.

 

Jonghyun leans back against the cold benches surface with a soft smile itching at his lips. His heart began to flutter as he had caught glimpse of the moon that was hanging over the parks lake. Lovers and Friends were all out and about taking pictures of the Scenery. He smirks and leans forward a bit, crossing his hands together and shutting his eyes as he began to think up some lyrics about the scene before him. He really thought it was precious enough to write a song about it.

 

Until.

"Uh...Hello?" Jonghyun heard a soft voice whisper in bad hangul. He looks over to his left to see a girl not too young and not too old. She looked about 19-20's. He smiles at her and replies. "Yes?"

"I-Is this seat taken?" She said nervously, Fiddling with her fingers.

 

"Go right ahead" He scoots over and pats the seat next to him. She politely bows with a slight blush on her face and take a seat next to him. The bench had slightly rose up , startling jonghyun. He looks over and notice she was a bit pudgy, he smiles softly and decided it was probably decent if he had started a conversation with the lonesome looking girl.

 

"So why are you out so late? don't you know how dangerous that is?" He said, his voice was full of concern. She smiles, looking up at the sky, at the moon.

 

"Yes I know but I can't pass up a moment like this...It's too beautiful to pass it up" She looks over at the male beside her. "Don't you find the super moon beautiful?"

Jonghyun tilts his head at her. "Super moon?"  She nodded.

 

"Mhmm".

 

He looks towards the moon while squinting his eyes, that's when he notices that  the moon was indeed abnormally huge tonight. He let's out a disbelieving laugh. Slowly taking off his shades so he could try and at least get  a better view of the moon. "Would you look at that" He whispered.

 

That's when he heard a sharp gasp fill his left eardrum.

 

His head quickly snaps to the left as he stares at the girl beside him, her eyes were wide open in shock. That's when he realised he had blown his cover, and felt the pit of his stomach turn a bit.

 

"Y- You're...Kim Jonghyun!" He quickly covers , looking both ways and the behind him, in case anyone heard her speak.

 

"Shush, I'm out here trying not to get noticed!"  He removes his hand from and wiped it on his sweat pants.

 

"Oh, Sorry..!"  She covered her own mouth this time, voice full of disbelief.

Her voice then changed drastically, she sounded very nervous and shy.

"Oh god...Kim...Jong-"

"Look kid, Can you just stop?"

She stares at him like she had saw a ghost.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter