Wedding Planning

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

"Babe, your sister has been sending me names of wedding planners for a week now,” Taeyeon said. They were cuddling on the couch in SNSD’s dorm. It was Saturday and Leeteuk didn’t have any schedule that day.

“Noona is too excited,” Leeteuk sighed. “We haven’t even decided the date yet.”

“Let’s start deciding and planning then. You know that it’ll take a long time right?” Taeyeon said.

“I know. So, when do you want to get married?” Leeteuk asked. They then looked up the calendar on Leeteuk’s phone. They argued over the date for a while.

“How about February 7th  2015? It’s a Saturday, 3 months from now,” Leeteuk suggested.

“Okay. February 7th it is! Now, should I call one of those wedding planners your sister suggested?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah,” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon then called a few wedding planners and in the end, decided to meet up with one of them.

“We’re gonna meet up with the wedding planner on Monday. If you have schedule then I’ll go by myself,” Taeyeon said after she hung up the call. “Now, time to make a guest list.”

Taeyeon then took some pens and papers from her room. Each Taeyeon and Leeteuk wrote down the name of the guests. They were so focused that they didn’t realize Sooyoung and Yoona were there.

“Unnie, what are you so serious about?” Yoona asked after looking at Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s serious faces.

“Oh. We’re just making the guest list for our wedding,” Taeyeon answered.

“Can we help too? Oh, this is exciting!” Sooyoung said, getting excited.

“No, I’m fine. You can help me with something though,” Taeyeon said, looking up at the two excited girls. “I need you and the other six members to be my bridesmaid. So, make sure that you guys have no schedule on February 7th, okay? Do it now and report to me as soon as you’re done.”

“Yes sir!” the two shikshins said as they walked out of the living room. Taeyeon chuckled and continued writing down the guests’ name.

“How many bridesmaids are you going to have?” Leeteuk asked.

“Nine. My members and my sister,” Taeyeon said.

Leeteuk then started to count s. “Hmm… Heechul, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Shindong. That’s nine, right?” Taeyeon nodded. “Found my groomsmen already!”

“Cool. I’ll ask Henry and Zhou Mi to help me with the attendance or something,” Leeteuk said before he continued writing down the guest name. It was about an hour later that they finished writing down the guest list. They counted the total number of the guests they want to invite.

“250?” Leeteuk said after counting. They re-counted the number of guest again to make sure. “Yup, it’s 250. Wow! We’ve only decided on date, guest list, bridesmaid and groomsmen, but why am I so tired?”

“You’re getting old,” Taeyeon joked.

“And you’re a kid,” Leeteuk pouted. Taeyeon giggled and pinched his cheeks. “That hurts.”

“Aww, sorry. What about this?” Taeyeon kissed his lips.

“I love that,” Leeteuk grinned.

“Unnie, we’re back!!” Yoona said while running into the living room with Sooyoung. They saw the couple kissing. “Oops, wrong timing!”

“Yah! Get a room,” Sooyoung said while throwing a pillow at the two. Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss and giggled. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the kid leader. “Anyways, we told the others to empty their schedule on February 7th already.”

“What did they say?” Taeyeon asked.

“No problemo,” Yoona replied. Taeyeon nodded her head and told the two tall girls to go away from the living room.

-------------------------------------------------

It was Monday and Taeyeon was waiting for her fiancée to pick her up. They were going to meet the wedding planner at Donghae’s restaurant, Grill5Taco. Leeteuk promised to pick her up at 2 pm but it was 2.30 pm and he hasn’t showed up. Taeyeon kept calling him but he didn’t pick up the phone.

“Siwon said that they suddenly have to do an interview for a broadcasting station,” Tiffany said after calling Siwon. “What time is your appointment?”

“3 pm,” Taeyeon checked her watch. “And it’s now 2.35.”

“I’ll go with you. Come on,” Tiffany said while dragging the shorter girl out of the dorm. Tiffany drove to the Grill5Taco restaurant. They arrived at the restaurant at 3.15 pm and saw a lady sitting on a table alone. So, the two girls quickly approached the lady and greeted her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Taeyeon. I’m sorry for being late,” Taeyeon said. The wedding planner also introduced herself. Taeyeon and Tiffany then sat across the wedding planner. Taeyeon pulled out the list that she had made together with Leeteuk the other day, and showed it to the wedding planner.

It was 4 pm when Leeteuk walked into the Grill5Taco along with Siwon. He quickly sat beside Taeyeon right after he spotted her. He apologized for being late. They were done by 4.30 pm, the wedding planner excused herself and left the restaurant.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I was held back by the manager for a little interview,” Leeteuk said while hugging Taeyeon’s waist.

“It’s alright. I understand,” she smiled.

“Wanna go somewhere?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah, let’s go search for a church and a wedding hall for our wedding,” Taeyeon suggested.

“Why today?” Leeteuk sulked. “Can’t we just have fun today? I’ve had enough of this wedding planning thingy.” He said again with a puppy dog eyes.

“We’ve only started planning 2 days ago, babe. You make it seems like we’ve been planning since months ago,” Taeyeon said before kissing his right cheek. Leeteuk pouted. “Alright, let’s just have fun.” Taeyeon finally gave up. They then walked out of Donghae’s restaurant and got into Leeteuk’s car.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this one! Will update ASAP!

Sorry for any grammatical error or misspelled word.

Your comments or suggestion will be much appreciated! :)

See you!