100% guaranteed!

100% guaranteed!

 

100% Guaranteed!

Yoseob really tried his best to get his beloved hyung's attention. He would always stick to him like a a glue, and follow him like a baby duck to a mother duck, literally. Yoseob's attention for him was like 24/7, even if Yoseob was tired, or doing something important, his attention for Yong Junhyung was like a daily routine; Wake up, Junhyung, eat, Junhyung, practice songs and dances, Junhyung...... and the list goes on. Junhyung was always his top priority. 
 
He would always talk to him, more like bug him and he's noisy, Junhyung says. Hug him, or hug him to death, he says too. Sneak on Junhyung's bed while Junhyung is resting, "Go away, sleep in your own bed," he orders Yoseob. 
 
Said man is hurt, of course. Giving him your full attention and at the same time rejecting it was very painful for him, still, he stays and gives his full attention to Junhyung, the usual pouting, whining, and excuses was enough to make Junhyung give up and reciprocate Yoseob's attention, with a half-baked ones. 
 
Those half-baked ones were at least a relief for Yoseob's pain and anxiety, even if there were only nods and hums. Just having Junhyung by his side was enough, sometimes
 
Yoseob was tired, tired of a disease called "Lack of Yong Junhyung". Yes, he just made that up. Junhyung was like a disease, and ironically he was the cure too, and that was his attention. He would feel empty whenever Junhyung's not around, and still feel almost empty when Junhyung's around. Why? He needed his cure, which is called, "Yong Junhyung's 1/4 reciprocation". 
 
Like a sick man, he needed more than just 1/4. It's not really half-baked, it is just 1/4. No doubt about that. Oh, Junhyung just protested. Don't give excuses, Yoseob says. He needed more of his medicine, which is 100% Junhyung's attention. Alas, he really tried his best. His daily schedule was almost filled with Junhyung's name, but what does Junhyung's schedule have? Not his name, he thinks.
 
Yoseob was finally beginning to give up. The disease was exhausting him up, even the cure was hard to have. What in the world can he do to have that attention? Do something silly? Checked, a roll of eyes was only given to him. Do something flashy? Checked, a chuckle was given to him. Well, that was going good, but then it stops there. Sometimes Yoseob wonders if Junhyung hates him or something. No, no, he doesn't want to think that. 
 
"Seunggie, Yong Junhyung's 1/4 reciprocation ." he says as he stares at the ceiling, his head resting on a pillow while sitting at the couch with Hyunseung reads a magazine on the couch. 
 
Yoseob sighs, and adds,"I need more. But it seemed hopeless."

"You know," Hyunseung starts and Yoseob stares at him, "Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention, is to stop giving them yours."
 
Yoseob thinks for a moment, trying to register Hyunseung's words on that brain of his which was only filled with Junhyung. And naturally, he only thought of Junhyung that time.
 
"You know I can't do that. Lack of Yong Junhyung would act up and take a toll on me."
 
Hyunseung stares at Yoseob and sighs, "Pabo, sometimes you have to play hard in order to get somebody into you."
 
Younger boy tilts his head in confusion.
 
Hyunseung smirks, puts his arm on Yoseob's neck, and pulls him close. 
 
"Here's what you'll do..."
 
.......
 
Yong Junhyung rests his head on his pillow, as he lied on the bed. He stares at the ceiling. Usually this would be the time that Yoseob would come to his room and bug him. A few minutes came and no usual "JUNHYUNG-AH!" was heard. He hums in disappointment, and shrugs the unusual absence of Yoseob, even though there was a faint absence in his heart. Maybe he was sleeping, Junhyung thinks. He turns to his side and sleeps, dreams good if ever, that ball of sunshine would appear on his dreams as he sleeps. 
 
The next day was normal for Hyunseung, but not for the Beast members. They were wondering why Yoseob, Junhyung mother duck's baby duck, was bugging and following them. Did they turn motherducks too? They ask in their heads. 
Then again, most of them didn't mind it, Junhyung was always being bugged by Yoseob, and they kinda missed it when Yoseob would bug them. Of course, Beast members, except Junhyung, knows Yoseob's disease, and well, supports it. That's why they wonder why Yoseob is bugging them now. 
 
"Did they fight or something?" Dongwoon asks the other members excluding Junhyung and Kikwang, Kikwang and Yoseob was fooling around, while Junhyung was out.

Doojoon glances at Yoseob, and shrugs. Maybe Yoseob's distraction is not bad at all. Too bad they were only distractions, he analyzes. 
 
Then Junhyung comes home, who normally hears "Welcome home!" and a hug from Yoseob, but only stands at the door and stares at Yoseob. Few minutes passed and he still stands there, members welcomed him home, and Yoseob doesn't even take a second to glance at him. It was like he was nonexistent. 

"Are you just gonna stand there or something?" Hyunseung asks, smirking. 
 
Junhyung flinches in surprise, and puts his poker face. He replies no at Hyunseung, and walks to his room. He doesn't notice the sadness in Yoseob's face.

Junhyung contemplates on Yoseob's action awhile ago, but shrugs again. Maybe he didn't hear him come home. But he was just there! "Aish!" There must be some kind of mistake, there has to be.
 
The third day was the same like the other two. There was no Yoseob that usually bugs him everyday. There was a large empty gap on his daily schedule now. Like Yoseob, Junhyung has Yoseob's name on his schedule. Their purpose was different though. While Yoseob uses the time to bug him, Junhyung uses that time to playfully reject Yoseob, of course, also hoping that Yoseob would not leave him. He likes Yoseob's attention, and likes Yoseob too. It's just that he's having a hard time opening up to Yoseob, afraid that his attention only means brotherly bonding. Yoseob was at his variety show, "Oh! My School!", which Junhyung secretly watches every night, that's why he always sleep at the following day.
 
 
The fourth day was... well, Junhyung doesn't want to say anything. He was anxious. They were practicing their dance for their upcoming comeback, and still Yoseob was ignoring him. Even if he was actually close to him, Yoseob would step back, or go to someone leaving him there. He thinks that Yoseob is just playing and he'll be attentive to him later. He has to. He was Yoseob's disease and cure. Yes, he knows it all along. What Yoseob didn't know that he was also his disease, of course, he have to die first before telling that to him. He tells this to his self, and was relieved. Even if it was fake self-assurance.
 
The fifth day made Junhyung-umma cranky. He would get angry at the smallest things. He lectures Dongwoon on his games, saying that they're messy, even though they're not, in the member's eyes.  He got mad at the other members, except Yoseob, yelling things on a level that it broke their ears and got them working, got them cleaning the dorm. Even Doojoon is following his orders, and Yoseob, was cleaning too, though he doesn't take a glance at Junhyung, which only annoys Junhyung more. 
 
"YAH! WHY ARE THE DISHES STILL HERE?!" he yells, as he points at the sink.
 
Hyunseung yells back, saying that it was Yoseob's turn to wash it. Junhyung only gives them a solemn "Oh", and goes back to his room. Members except Hyunseung and Yoseob find it weird. 
 
The sixth day was pretty much the same, but Junhyung umma was crankier. He orders the members to clean again when they were relaxing, and they did. They were too afraid of Junhyung. Yoseob only smiles, as Junhyung leaves the room, and giggles to himself. 
 
"Seobbie, just talk to Junhyung already! We're already dying here!" Kikwang complains, as he notice Yoseob's glee. Yoseob only shows his tongue to him playfully.
 
The last day of the week was Junhyung's breaking point. He needed his cure. He needed his disease. He needed Yang Yoseob. They were at the practice room, resting as they finished their dance. He clenches his fist tight as he sees Yoseob fooling around with the other members, laughing, and Junhyung immediately feels jealous. Yoseob was his, his laughs, his voice, his body, and his heart. No one should take that away, not even Yang Yoseob himself. 

He grits his teeth, for he can't take it anymore. 
 
"YAH! YANG YOSEOB! SHUT UP AND COME WITH ME!"
 
Junhyung then marches to Yoseob and grabs his hand, and pulls him away from the other members, as they go outside. Hyunseung starts to laugh, while the other members stares at him like he was a nutcase. Junhyung slams the door, and corners Yoseob at one of the walls. Thankfully, no one was there. Yoseob's face show fear, but inside his heart was beating rapidly, for he was actually glad that Junhyung's attention was now given to him. 
 
Junhyung punches the wall, and Yoseob flinches and a whimper escapes on his throat. Junhyung was angry. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" he says in a deep, stern voice. 
 
"N-no." Yoseob looks away, blushing as he realize how close Junhyung is to him.
 
Junhyung immediately grabs his chin so that Yoseob will look at him in the eye. 
 
"Why are you ignoring me?"
 
"Wha-What do you mean?"
 
Junhyung clicks his tongue and punches the wall again. "DON'T PLAY DUMB! You've been ignoring me for the past six days! What's with you?!"
 
Yoseob goggles, and was about to smile, but held it in.
 
"You usually climb to my bed and sleep with me! Follow me around and stick to me! Bug me till I gave in! Be with me for 24/7! Why in the world are you giving your attention to them when you're suppose to give it to me?!"
 
Yoseob can't hold it in anymore, so he laughs, and Junhyung only stares at him in confusion, his anger subsiding. 

"YAH! Why are you laughing?!"
 
Yoseob continues to laugh, which only infuriates Junhyung. "YAH! Stop it!" Yoseob puts his hand on Junhyung's shoulder. "So you've noticed." 
 
Younger boy smiles; Junhyung tilts his head a bit. 
 
"You're so pabo."
 
"Wha--hmmph!"
 
Junhyung was silenced by Yoseob's lips. Yoseob kissed him, and it was only in a matter of seconds that Junhyung started kissing back, and the rest was history.
----
When both goes back to the practice room, they hold each other's hand, and Hyunseung only smiles.
 
"No one touches my Seobbie."
 
Members raise their eyebrows except Hyunseung, who only gives Yoseob a thumbs up.Yoseob returns the thumbs up, and smiles.
 
 
"Here's what you'll do. Ignore him for a week. On the first few days he won't notice it, but after the following he will, and wait for you to give your attention to him. Now pretend he doesn't exists at all, kay? Then he'll get angry at the smallest things, but not at you. If you want, you can try doing something bad that he will notice and he wouldn't mention your name at all. Then by the time he reached his breaking point, he'll get angry at you, complain about your attention and everything, which only proves that he likes you too. And this, Seobbie, is 100% guaranteed. "