Twenty-Sixth Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart

Dear Taemin,

YOU MADE A PUN! YOU MADE A PUN! Hyung is so proud of you!

Oh no, wait, you didn't mean to, did you? Nevermind then. Chad Kroger is the singer of a band called Nickelback, so that's why... Yeah... My lame humor got too lame for you, I guess. Note to self: Lame humor is lame. Lamer humor is lamer. Lamest humor is just bad.

No, I don't understand. Not at all. I just... I can't even... I WILL BURN MATH! I WILL TAKE THE ACTUAL OBJECT OF MATH AND I WILL BURN IT! I hate it SO much. I've had to go to summer classes for the last few years all because of math. It .

You are nice and if you deny it one more time, I will... Well, I can't really threaten you, but I will do something and... I don't know. But I can tell you're not playing a game, Taemin. That's because you're real. You truly are nice, and you truly are genuine and true and I wouldn't want you any other way. You're the first person to capture me like this and I... I don't know, I guess I like it.

Your policies are gold. You'll never hurt anyone like that, or at least it'll be really hard. I wish there were more people like you around. It'd be a lot easier to get through life, you know? Aish, I sound so stupid right now. But you really are special to me, Taemin. You're like... You're not like anyone I know. You sound really...

Forget it. I sound lame but I'm using pen again because I'm just that stupid that doesn't learn that erasing is important.

I feel like there's a connection too, which is weird because there are so many people in my life that are around me physically, and yet they don't matter at all when compared to you.

Twenty letters? Actually, it's twenty six now... Just saying...

You think you look like an idiot? You should see me when I'm reading your letters. I honestly feel like a new person. I feel like someone else, and if you know who I am normally (well, you got a taste of that when I yelled at you and... yeah... I still feel like an about that) it's an improvement. A BIG improvement. You've changed me a little, and I like that.

You like my smiley faces? Okay... Um... :)

Happy now? :) :) :)

Your letters aren't boring. I love reading them. I can actually feel like there's someone out there that's speaking to me from the heart. I like it a lot. It makes me feel... I don't know... It just feels good.

Um, this is sort of personal, but... Do you have a girlfriend? You seem like someone that would.

, out of paper again.

Gimme a nickel.

Your hyung,

Minho