Fifteenth Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart

Minho-hyung,

Now wait a second.  I'm not just gonna sit here and take this.  If you won't accept my apology, then that's your problem, not mine.  Excuse me for trying to be nice and friendly.  I guess you don't really like people in general, do you?  And I don't see how you can have such a strong opinion about siblings.  You've never had any.  You don't know what it's like.  So please don't say things like that.

A nice house?  Does it even matter?  My house is enough for me to live in, and that's all that matters, right?

I'm sorry, I assumed you would have friends.  People generally do, so I figured it was a safe assumption...I guess I was wrong.  Maybe both of us should stop making assumptions, because we seem to do a lot of that, and they're usually incorrect.

I understand that you think dancing is stupid, but that's no reason to insult my hobby.  You could keep some things to yourself.  You don't have to say everything that goes through your head.

You asked what I look like, so I was offering to send you a picture.  I'm sorry.  I figured you wouldn't want to see my face.  It's probably better that way.

I don't like arguing like this...or at least it feels like that's what we're doing.  Again, I'm truly sorry for offending you.  I didn't mean it.  I was just trying to be friendly, but I guess I messed up.  I feel like we got off on the wrong foot, hyung.  What do you say we have a fresh start?  That is, if you're willing to continue this.  Because if it's really bothering you, we can stop, but I'd really like to give this an honest try.  It means a lot to me.

Lee Taemin