Jongup's Story

B.A.P's Love Story: Every Rain Drops

I walk alone on the streets
I go to the cafe I used to go a lot, I go watch a movie

 

Moon Jongup exhaled a heavy sighed in a cold winter night. He used to walk along this streets with someone that he used to love. But he still love her actually. 

"Where to, Miss?" 

"Wherever my boy take me to." she crinked her nose.

"Okay. If you said so." he lead her to the Baby's Cafe. A classy cafe. He has such a high taste. After they ordered their drinks and some foods, they take a seat beside the windows. He still not let her hand go. "You must be so cold." he warmed her hands with his warm breath and rub her hands.

"But you must cold too." Sunny let her hand go and do the same thing at Jongup.

"Sunny, can you please let me finish my responsibilty?" Jongup continue warming her hands. Sunny can only smile to his sweetness. Jongup maybe a little too straight-forward but she likes it. He's natural. A few minutes later, a waiter put their ordered drinks and food on the table.

"Jongup, open your mouth." she shoved a french toast in his mouth. Jongup munched it while smiling like idiot.

 

He sighed again. Now, he sit at their favorite place at the cafe. He ordered two cups of coffee. He stare at the other undrinklable drink. Wishing that she would come and sit infront of him and drink it. He do that almost everyday. But she'll never come back.

 

"Jongup, what's the new movie this month?" she asked. He shrugged. He just follow what she want to. She look upwards to remembering the list she read at the internet yesterday. "Aish! I don't remember!" she whined. He chuckled.

"Let's go to the cinema and you decide which one you want to watch." he said. She nodded.

 

Sighed. He's now in a cinema. Watching the movie he doesn't even know the title. The girl in the movie reminds him of her. Without he realize, his eyes teary. 

 

On his way back home, rain starts falling. He still walked along the streets. He don't mind the rain wetting his thick clothes and hair. 

 

"I'm sorry." she give him the ring. He dumbfounded. 

"Why?"

"I had to marry someone else. Actually, I already engage even before I know you."

"You...you lie right?"

"I'm not! I mean it! I've already engage with Baekhyun. But I don't like him. Everytime i'm with you, i forgot that i've engage. I'm sorry."

"Then, let's run away. Let's run from Korea." he hold her wrist. She dodged it.

"I can't, Jongup. I can't. My family is in crisis. My father almost got heart attack when he know that our company going to backcrupt. Only Byun's company can help it." she cried. "I want you to know, I love you but please...please forget me." she hold his arm. His heart weak.

"You think it's easy for me to forget you? After 3 years we're together and you told me to forget you? It's not easy. You make me love you." Jongup's tears flowing on his cheeks. Sunny sobbing hard on his chest.

"Forget me. I'm sorry." she kissed his lips for the last time and walked away bringing her tears away from him. The lightning struck. Rain starts falling. Is it know his feelings?

 

He cried along with the rain. She already someone's wife. She's not his Sunny anymore. Sunny is not by his side anymore.

 

Dear sky, please help me
Please stop this rain
So that I can forget her