Final

Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I huddled in closer to him as we continued watching the TV. Resting my head on top of his shoulder, I wrapped my hands around his. Trying to look at him from the corner of my eye, I caught him gazing at me. I giggled a little and snuggled even closer, now hugging his arm.

 

“Jinah-ya, don’t you think the movie is boring?” He asked, yawning.

“Nae, it sure is Minji.” I replied flatly.

 

Realizing my mistake I quickly retorted, “I meant Mingyu. Mian, I just can’t get over that crossdress thing you did last week.”

 

I blinked rapidly and looked away, refusing to look at him. There was a pause of silence for a moment. Not long after, his laughter filled the room and I reluctantly looked back. My face was bright red and I punched him in the arm.

 

“Not funny. People make mistakes you know.” I said pouting.

 

He then stopped laughing and caressed my cheek. I blushed evern more profusely and looked down. Suddenly his soft lips crashed into mine, making me fall back on the sofa. It didn’t take long until I responded to his kiss and started biting his lower lip. It felt like bliss and everything sweet.

 

We slowly advanced to a deeper kiss, letting his tongue inside my mouth, exploring everything that’s there to be found. I unconsciously moaned and pushed him back to catch my breath.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

“Oh it’s nothing, there’s just not enough space here. Let’s just go to my room…” I said.

 

Smirking, he quickly scooped me out of the sofa and brought me to my room. He dropped me roughly on my bed and positioned himself on top of me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter