THE PROBLEMS WITH MY LIFE

LOVE WITH DIFFERENCES

  Ren POV
       
        I don't know why my life is so rude like this. I have failed in everything.It is not like I didn't try.I tried my best in my life,in studying,in working and in everything.But I never get good grades in exams how much I tried.I couldn't satisfied this although I knew the reason.I am so poor and I couldn't take any tution anymore.I always satisfied with passing exam.I have many part-time jobs cos my family is so poor but I never tired whenever I thought
about my parents and they were just my strength.I am only one son for my parents but look like a girl.Many girls and boys interested me cos of my beauty but when they knew my poor background,they ran away from me.I was used to it and I had no feeling for about it cos I had a warm and happy family.But my dad passed away in one year and my family condition is worse after he died cos now my mom is on hospital getting heart attack after hearing
this bad new.So I need more money to cure my mom and Taemin hyung,my best friend helps me a lot.He is my only friend and we were friends in childhood.Now he is trying to search a suitable job for me.Yesterday he called me and told me that he already found the job for me.I was so happy after hearing his news but he will come to me to tell me about his master in detail.But I don't know when he come.When I sink in my thoughts,I hear the door opening.

" Hi,Rennie " I turn around to see this voice's owner and feeling so happy.

" Oh!!!!Hyung.You come this so early.I don't think u come to me today.We haven't seen each other in ages,right??? I really miss u...." I said hugging him so tightly.I hear his chuckle I know I am so childish but I look at him with uncertain looks.

" What you laugh????? " I ask while pouting.

" Nothing.But you are more childish than before.I miss you too,Rennie.I have no free time cos I have to live a whole time in the house I work.I really miss u and umma too.But I couldn't come.I am really sorry and forgive me,Rennie " I can hear diappointment and sorrow in his voice.I look at him and I notice that he looks so tired and thinner but good-looking like before.His parents died since he was young and so he regard my parents as his real parents.He is more precious than the real brother for me too.He always protects me and helps me a lot when I am in trouble.Now he feels sorry cos he left me alone here for a long time.

"No,Hyung.It is ok.It is not your fault cos I know how much you busy and I can understand u.Don't feel sorry for it,Ok???" I said while putting the bright smile on my face.

"Ok Rennie."He reply smiling and brushing my hairs with his fingers.I just smile at him but I remember immediately about my job.

"Hyung,do u have something to tell me right??What about my job??It can be ok??

"Ah...yes.I forget even the reason to come today when I see u.This job is not the same as the other job you have worked before.Not only the body but also the mind can be tired.Can you stand this??"He look worried for me to work there.But the one word caught my attention.

" The mind can also be tired right???What it mean??? "

" Rennie,pls just know like this now.You will know everything when you work at this house.But u will get enough money for these tiresome.So what is ur decision?? " He look at me with expected look.I know he want me to work there but he worry about something.Ah..I remember that he told to me yesterday.It concern with his master???What will I do if the master is so ugly and bad.So I will have to stay with this master everyday if I work at his house.Can I stand this??

"Rennie...." I heard Hyung's voice and look at him.Oh... I realized I was in my thoughts again.

"Please decide quickly.We have no time aymore.You can accept this job or not???" This time I can't think anymore and I nodded.I need money now right??So I have to face any difficulties.I see his smile and he stand up.

"Ok,Rennie.So let's go now" I really surprise this time.What??Now??

"Hyung,Why we have to go now??Where??"

"Yes,Rennie.We have to go now to master's house cos it is need to arrive right time before he wake.Your job starts today.Let's go now."

"Ah... Hyung...w-Wai- " This time he couldn't let to finish my words and to ask him anymore grabbed my hands and took a taxi.After we have ridden about one hour,we arrived at the huge yard.Wow....there is a very huge house with a fountain in front of me.Am I dream????NO.I had never seen this huge house even if in my dream.I stand in front of this house's entrance like a status with widen mouth.How rich they are???Suddenly I hear one voice.

"Taemin,u arrive now???Hurry up!!It is right time to wake up your master right???Oh!!! Who is this girl??? " the middle-aged woman in front of me ask Taemin with suprise look.I sigh she too mistake me as a girl. I heard Hyung's chuckle.

"No.It is boy,ahjima" I see how wonder she is..

"Oh!!! How pretty you are.... you are prettier than all Hyunnie's girlfriends. What is your name???"

"Ah... yeah... Kamsamida..." I look down feeling shy and said " My name is Minki.But you can call me Ren."

"Ok...Ren...a pretty name... Ah...Taemin,it is late right?? Go to wake up your master now. " What did she tell???To wake up??Why Hyung need to wake up him??Can't he get up by himself???I really can't understand it.

"Rennie,what about you??? " I wake up from my thoughs when I hear Hyung's voice.

"What,Hyung??? " I look at him with uncertain look and I see disappointment in his eyes.

"What were you thinking,Rennie???Pls concerntrate on us.I asked u to wake up master instead of me cos I want u to introduce with master.It is so late to wake up him.Go hurry now." I come along with him to upstair and point to one room.I look at him and he smile at me.

"Go to wake up.It is master's room.I will wait you outside.So don't worry." I go to this room hesitantly.Before I come in,I look at him once and he smile at me.I take a breathe deepily and open the door slowily.

No one POV

        The alarm overwhelmed the quiet room but the boy on bed closed it sleepily cuddling on bed instead of getting up.The door opened slowly and Ren stood up beside bed seeing the person on bed covered with blanket
from head to toe.He swolled and decided to wake up.

"Master,it is time to wake up. " but the boy on bed didn't move at all.Ren sighed and woke up again.

"M-master,it is time to wak- "before he finished his words,the boy removed all blankets from his body and shouted at him giving him a death glare.

"Aish!!!!...... Why do you wake me again and again???!!! Do u wanna die or u wanna leave my house???!!!! " Ren was so shock in his sudden action and he couldn't say anything looking at him with widen eyes."Oh...Master is so young and
also handsome.I thought he would be a ugly man.Now he is so handsome like a prince. " Ren was in his thoughts until he hear the other's voice.

"Who are you??? I have never seen you before.Wait..... Who allowed you to come in???? Who allowed a girl to come in my room???!!! " Ren really disappointed this time.He was really tired of mistaking as a girl.He didn't want to explain
anymore and he just stood there.Soon Taemin entered into the room quickly and stood beside Ren.

"What is wrong,Master??? " he said while bowing and looking to the floor.He already knew this will happen later but now he was also afraid his master would be angry.

"Ya....today is whose duty???Who allowed this girl to come to my room??!!Is it you????!!! " He shouted at Taemin giving a death glare.

"N-no master... I-it is....  " his voice was so shakily that he didn't know what to tell and Ren just stood there innocently then ahjima came into the room.

"What happen here??? It is so noisy.Minhyunnie....why are you shouting like this?? What is wrong??? "

"Ahjima....who allowed her to come into my room??? " he said while pointing at Ren and he calmed downed a little when she came.

" I allowed to came in.But u are wrong something,Hyunnie.It is not a girl.It is a boy. " She said smiling at Minhyun.

"W-what??? She is a guy??? " Minhyun said looking at Ren with a widen eyes.

 
Chapter 1 is updated!!!Pls forgive me if u find grammer error.I had tried my best in this fanfic and I'll try to update soon....I hope u'll like it.... ^^
 Pls don't forget to subscrise and cmt.... Love u guys....<3