The Ever Flawless Choi Minho

Challenge Accepted

Characters: Lee Taemin and Choi Minho

 

“Taemin-ah! You’re so lucky to have Minho as your boyfriend.”

Ah. Choi Minho. He’s my boyfriend, you see.

He’s the university’s resident genius.

He’s the soccer team captain.

He’s the campus gentleman.

They say I’m lucky that I became his boyfriend.

The ever flawless Choi Minho

I say he’s everything but.

Genius you say? Hah! Geniuses don’t need to study like crazy. Everything comes to them naturally. Choi Minho is no genius. Instead of going to dates in the weekends, he brings me to his house so we could do some advance reading. I even have to drag him out to a café near the park so that we could have a real date. Did you know that he cries when he gets something lower than an A?

Yeah, He’s the soccer team captain. You think that’s because he’s a prodigy? Hell no. He’s been working his off since we were young practicing his kicks in the park at night. I should know. I’ve been hit with that damn soccer ball so many times already that I lost count.

He’s the school gentleman? You obviously haven’t seen him outside the school.  You should see his face everytime he sees something cute. He giggles like a hormonal fangirl who just saw her favourite kpop oppa. Or you should hear him shriek when he sees a bug. And where can you find a gentleman who cries like a baby when we get into an argument? Ah, such a gentleman that Choi Minho is.

But despite all of that, I still love him with all my heart.

Who knew that under that façade that is Choi Minho, is my boyfriend who at the end of the day cuddles with me so that he’d be able to sleep properly.

My boyfriend who in our 5 years of being together never forgot to celebrate our anniversary even if we had finals examination the following day

My boyfriend who despite being busy the whole day, still finds time to be with me, even if it’s just him sleeping on my lap under the tree behind the soccer field.

Ah. I guess I am lucky.

Lucky because despite his busy life, he still finds time for me.

 

Word Count: 364


 A/N: Gaaaah! one down, a hundred more to go! this writing challenge thing really is effective! oh! this is the link for the prompt that I used from Write Like the Wind.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/158312/2/write-like-the-wind-challenge-random-writing-writingchallenge-prompt

 

Thanks for reading! :D

-Akira ♥