ღ Admin Corner ღ

⌘ Dℯstiny ⌘ FB roleplay || Closed

Admin Sojin:

Head admin of Destiny Roleplay, she is a hyper, spontainous and dorky admin who loved to talk to people. She is also the leader and mother of Girl's Day who is protective of her dongsaengs. She will lend a helping hand at any point in time. She can be strict some times but she still has her dorky image that makes her wanting to get to know more people. She helps out advertising and always does a service with a smile with no fails at all. Other than that for Sojin she is pretty much friendly and will do things to make people laugh or smile.  or try and make any typos that she is most best at 

 

Admin Ray:

Ray, Co - Admin of Destiny Roleplay, also the visual even though s coughsmostlykangjuncoughs disagree of the group, C-Clown. Another dorky admin who makes a lot of crazy stunts to make you want to laugh. But under that dorky image, when things don't go the way they are suppose to Ray steps up and get things in order if people like it or not. Just like mama Sojin he is also protective of his dongsaengs and his hyungs. He will try and get people to laugh, smile or make them feel comfortable even if his dongsaengs shoot him down for trying. ( Original Founder of Destiny RP, was created on July 2nd, you have problems ask for the admins, the original Destiny is moved here )

 

Admin Hyeri:

Hyeri is the second Co - Admin of Destiny Roleplay also the maknae of the admins and Girl's Day. Hyeri is in charge of WGM in Destiny but she will ask some help from the other admins time to time. Hyeri has the cute, bubbly and loveable personality that you just want to either date her or be her best friend. But you better be sure that mama Sojin approves of you before you take a step closer to her maknae. Hyeri won't seem she is a strict admin but she does have moments when she needs to release some steam. Like the other admins she wants to do her best to make people feel welcome into the family.

 

Admin Risako:

Risako is the final co - admin to join Destiny Roleplay, she is also Destiny's first Jpop admin. Risako, you can say is a bit similiar to Hyeri and Sojin bubbly, cute but she is also passionate when it comes to doing her work. She advertises and takes part in small events to keep the roleplay going. When ever the admins are away Risako is always there or sneaking around like a ninja. Like Hyeri she won't seem like she is strict but she has her moments to release some steam. But other than that Risako is a pretty friendly admin to talk to and you would want to wish she is your friend.