∞Day 1∞ I'm Glad to See You All Again

∞ The Life Angel with 21 days ∞

"Remember, you have only 21 days. Time is precious, treasure and use it wisely."

"Yes sir," L bowed.

"Good, now go!"

~~~

9 a.m.

L whistled and walked along the streets of Dongdaemyun casually. It was a typical day like others and L had nothing better to do.

*Hmmm... Should I get a drink? It's freaking hot here~* He thought to himself.

"Maybe I should," As soon as he saw a Starbucks building, L turned to his 3 o'clock and reached out for the handles of the doors of the main entrance. The glass doors were pushed smoothly and the bells hanging on them jingled. L took his time, inhaling the fresh air coming from the air conditioner. It had been a long time since L experienced this cool breeze. His home right now is as boring as it can be. Clouds and angels all over. Although it may sound fascinating---or in people's eyes, a paradise---L didn't think so. He missed the warm home he had, where he would fight and quarrel with his brother, where he would cook with his mother and where he would watch dramas with his father. He missed them. He wanted these kind of life back very badly, and this actually led to L approaching the God of Heavens and asking for a chance to get back to Earth. Due to his obedience in his daily life of being an angel, the God of Heavens had granted him 21 days to visit Earth---but with a purpose--- to help others. He had willingly agreed which led him to where he is now.

L took the cup of Mocca Cookie Crumble and found a seat to settle down. He glanced around as he tore open the paper packaging of the straw. People were chatting happily---A little girl was excitedly telling her school happenings to her grandmother, a family is joking and a group of guys were laughing hysterically. What caught L's eyes was the group of guys. They had somewhat looked....familiar.

"Infinite!" L blurted out without a second thought. Everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads towards him in annoyance. L gave an apologetic look and immediately went to sit with his friends. 

Yes, L almost forgot that he was no longer on Earth, but the God of Heavens had actually allowed him to change back to his human form before coming here. The worse thing was, he forgot that Infinite, his group of more treasured friends had cried, seeing the PCT monitor turn to a dead straight line. They had seen L's troubled and pain face become a calm and peaceful face. On one hand, they were glad that L's torturous years of battling his cancer had ended, but on the other hand, they were heartbroken that they had lost one of their most loved friends.

"Wha-attt ar-re yo-ou doing-g hereee?" Sungjong, the youngest among them stuttered. The Infinite members were all bewildered and thought they were seeing things. Woohyun shrugged as he tried to speak, but to no avail as his voice refused to come out.

"I don--n'tt know..." Sungyeol voice were almost inaudible. 

"Hey guys chill! I know this is unbelievable. I know I died. But let me explain to you all okay?" L tried to calm his friends down. "But first, let's talk somewhere else first."

~~~

Infinite had decided to follow L although they weren't sure if they were doing the right thing. When they reached a secluded area of Dongdaemyun, L told the Infinite members about his happenings without leaving a single detail out. They all nodded in the end, although they couldn't believe that these kind of things can happen, but they were glad that they were able to see L again for 21 days.

"Alright! So now we must treasure these 21 days and help L as much as possible okay?" Sunggyu the leader of the clique said to the other guys. By now, Infinite had calmed down and decided not to waste time on suspecting L, but instead, help L with his mission---to help others. 

"OK!" Infinite all said in unison as they put their hands in front---including L---to form a circle and did a cheer.

"But before that, guys, can I visit my family first?" L asked them. They all nodded and together, they set off for L's house.

3 p.m.

By then, L, together with Infinite's help, had explained everything to the bewildered family members. L's parents and brother were so elated that they teared up upon hugging L. L didn't mind when they wet his shirt as he knew his family missed him. He was on the verge of tears too, but held back his tears when he thought of his mission. 

5 p.m.

It took them awhile to settle down as they were all now doing their own things and having fun. The Infinite members decided to hold a party for L's arrival back in Earth thus L's father and brother had gone out to buy the party necessities and the Infinite members were planning out the party outline and such.

"Mum, let's go prepare for the party food!" L excitedly held his mother's hand and lightly pulled her to the kitchen. His mother smiled as she felt his warm touch again. Soon, they were creating a mess in the kitchen--thanks to L--- and having fun. You will see vegetables and meat patties flying around the kitchen occasionally, or that L will pick up the spaghetti and put it under his jaw and pretend that he has a mustache. His mother will do the similar and they will both start laughing. 

8.30 p.m.

The party preparations were ready and there were Infinite, L and L's family members present and it wouldn't be too good if others knew about L. They had a whale of a time. Infinite were being dorks-- Sunggyu was singing like a pro, Woohyun was piggybacking Sungjong, L was spending time watching dramas with his dad, brother and of course, Sungyeol. Dongwoo and Hoya were rapping to Sunggyu's song which made him angry as the songs were actually ballads. Lastly, L's mother was laughing at Woohyun and Sungjong.

11 p.m.

It was time to pack up and sleep. L's parents had agreed to let Infinite sleepover in L's house. They did a hip-hip-hooray as soon as they heard the approval. L helped his family and Infinite to clean up and within thirty minutes, they were able to clean up the house. Once done, they all did a high-five as they prepare to go to sleep. L's mother, and father gave him a peck on the forehead and his brother did a bro-fist with him. 

11.45 p.m.

They were all asleep while L was still awake. He smiled to himself.

*I've helped my family and Infinite, but the most important thing is, I had fun.*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So hi! I decided to make a new fanfic--yet again I know--- as this idea suddenly popped into my mind ahaXD Hope you all liked it! Thanks for reading too!:))