Chapter 21

Find Our Way Back to each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hearing the evil voice of HyunSeung from Seungri phone was enough to make DaeSung boiling in anger to kill the bastard if he dares to touch his maknae. Without thinking, he ran out of the practice room to the place he’s being informed to go. It didn’t take long for him to arrive at the abandon building.

Soon he was led inside the building, both of his hands were tied on the back, pushed by a muscular man. Standing in front of him was HyunSeung. Seungri was sit on the chair with both his hands tied.

“Hyung…” Seungri called out at his hyung. “What are you doing here? Get out, hurry!”

“Maknae-ah, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” DaeSung was very concerned about his maknae.

“Tsk… No time for chit-chat.” HyunSeung cut the brothers conversation as he took out a pocket knife and put it around Seungri neck. DaeSung reacted by want to run to his maknae when he was being kicked down on his knees by the man behind him.

“Kang DaeSung, I warned you, don’t play with me. It’s all started from you until today, I have no way out. You will pay for what it caused me.” HyunSeung looked at DaeSung with hatred as he ordered his men to start beat him up.

DaeSung just received all the kicks and punches from the men as he understood the situation. If he reacted back, his maknae life in danger; HyunSeung knife wasn’t around Seungri’s neck for nothing. He can and will bear it for his maknae, ignoring all the cries and shouts from his dongsaeng for them tto stop.

“Is that all you got, Jang HyunSeung?” DaeSung didn’t want to lose to the bastard.

HyunSeung seemed took the bait from DaeSung as he grew angrier at him. Searching for som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter