Break My Heart Part 1

130903 ~ 140903 ~ now~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He is sure of it, the moment his lips being crash by the younger. He was sure that the younger have feeling for him too. It took him a moment to recognise who is kissing him, then they pull themselves against together. He thought finally, after being best friend for 4 years, also co worker at work, finally, JunHyung know how he feel about him. He don’t mind his fancy clothes being ripped and throw to the floor, he didn’t mind moan shameless under JunHyung’s touch.  And now he being frozen, because he didn’t understand….

 

 

“I will call a cab for you”

 

The word like a thousand knife stab on his heart. He swallow hard as he put the hot chocolate that he make for JunHyung down on the table. He is not stupid,  he know what that mean.

 

“I can go on my own”

“Seungie…”

“Just…don’t call me by that name ever again”

 

 

He didn’t know how he got home, he just remember wearing only leather jacket in the winter is not so good idea. And standing like forever, looking up to JunHyung’s apartment with hope that the younger will run to him and saying sorry. But it never came. Until his leg feel numb….He took a cab with final thought of the younger. When he reach his apartment, he didn’t bother to turn on the light, just go straight to his bedroom and flopped down like dead. He let out a long sigh…. Staring out the window, it’s almost morning. When he saw the sun is slowly coming up, his eyes close.

 

 

JunHyung stay awake after the older left, he is sure that he have unname feeling toward HyunSeung, what happened tonight is because of him. He had fight with his boss, also HyunSeung’s cousin, and he storm out of the office and arrived some bar to drink. When he stepped out of the bar, he saw a familiar figure back facing him. He saw the older ruffed his hair and his phone next to his ear, right, JunHyung turn off his phone already. He didn’t know what got into him, alcohol or his heart…He turn HyunSeung over and crash his heart shape lips on the older’s. HyunSeung pushed him away with wide eyes, but he didn’t care much as their lips connect again and he didn’t feel the older fighting or pushing him. Instead their lips locked until they reach JunHyung’s apartment and then the bedroom.

 

He saw HyunSeung frozen and shock when he said it, but soon HyunSeung said it would be fine and he let him go. The moment his apartment’s door close,  he feel something lost, someone told him to follow HyunSeung but he standing here and stare at the door, as if will open again….He flopped down on his bed after taking shower, HyunSeung’s look still on his mind. He took his phone and saw it was already 6:30 am, he wonder if the older was sleeping or not.

 

 

 

 

He feel something heavy on his back, he slowly frown then groaned. Then it’s move to ho his neck and he feel tickle, his eyes flutter open as he saw his white tabby cat was his cheek.  Right, you are home, HyunSeung thought. The cat jump down on the bed, facing it’s owner, Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter