First meeting

Yoseob 'When you first meet'

You quickly walk down the hall of the company carrying your bag full of makeup and hair supplies. you stop at a door that says 'Beast' and enter quickly "Hello ________!" said a happy Dongwoon engulfy you in a hug bear hug. You had been friends with him since preschool, he always wanted you to meet his group but you never had the time because you were a makeup artist for 4Minute, but today you got asked by Beast's manager if you could do their makeup you quickly accepted because yo hadnt seen Dongwoon in awhile. You laugh and hug him back as hard as he did "Hey Dongwoonie~" you say as you walk over to table/counter with a chair and mirror, and start placing all of your makeup on the table. "Who is first?" you say while still placing your makeup, you her mumbles and whispering behind youu so you turned around to see a blushing cute boy with blondish hair "Yoseob is first!" Dongwoon says pushing Yoseob to the chair and forcing him to sit down you hear the other members laughing. "So Yoseob, how are you today?" you say after you finish placing your makeup "I-Im going good t-today... Whats your name?" he stutters nervously to you. You notice he is blushing but ignore it. "My name is _______" You smile and start doing his makeup.

 

15 Minutes later~

 

You smile as you finish the last touches to Yoseobs makeup. "Finished~" you whispered quietly to yourself, but Yoseob heard it and got up quickly to scurry off out of the room. You stare confused at why he scurried off "Dont mind him, he likes you. By the way my name is Doojoon" He says with a slight smirk on his face "My name is _____" you say with a smile 'Why would Yoseob like me? He is really cute though' you think to yourself as you start doing Doojoon's makeup.

 

An hour later~

 

You finish all of the boys makeup, you are pretty proud of youself with how you did their makeup. While you were packing up Gikwang runs up to you grinning and hands you a peice of paper, he says nothing and runs  off again. You raise a brow at him and shake your head *Hey _______ ,(his number), please message me~ love Beast's cute Yang Yoseob :3 ^_^* You smile and finish packing up while smiling for the rest of the day thinking of Yoseob.

 

 

 

Hope you all liked it~ Please tell me what you think of it. Its my second scenario. Request are welcome ^_^ Thank you for reading :)