SBS Dayo Gajeun

I Like You The Best

"Doojoon,Junhyung,Yoseob,Gikwang and Dongwoon! Please come here!" Their manager called them.

"What is it hyung?" They ask.

"I have a bad news..Hyunseung must rest for a month..Due to his injury..." Said their manager sadly.

"It's boring not having Hyunseung-hyung with us!" Dongwoon said.

"But hyung, we have SBS Dayo Gajeun with T-ARA today!" Doojoon the leader voiced.

"Don't worry about that, the producer had changed to KARA..." Their manager said.

"KARA!?"The all five boys excited.

"Yes..And the SBS Concert is not today...It's day after tomorrow..You must choose your own partner.Aish! There's too many technical problems..."Their manager said regretly.

"It's okay hyung...We can do it by ourselves.."Said the boys confidently.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Okay, guys! We must decide our partner!'Said Doojoon said to the BEAST members.

"Let me just say it!"Junhyung said without expression.

"What?"

"I want to partner with KARA leader..."Said Junhyung confidently.

"Are you sure?"Doojoon asked Junhyung.

"Yes!"Junhyung said.He is so excited even without expression on his face.

"You..Who do you want to partner with?"Doojoon asks Yoseob.

"I choose the maknae..."Yoseob said while doing aegyo.

"I want to choose Seungyeon-noona!"Hammie -noona so cutee!"Gikwang said.

"No,you can't! I want to partner with Seungyeon-noona!"Doojoon said.

"Then I want..Ni..."Before he finish his word Dongwoon cut him.

"Hyung! I want to partner with Nicole because we're bestfriend!"Said Dongwoon suddenly.They all shocked with the maknae action.

"Then I take Sweety Hara!!"Said Gikwang happily.Dongwoon felt relieved that Gikwang did not choose Nicole as his partner.Thank goodnes..Dongwoon opened his Twitter.He tweets Nicole.

beastdw@_911007:Hey, we will partner in SBS Dayo Gajeun..

_911007@beastdw: Yeah..I know..I thought I'm with Gikwang-oppa..

beastdw@_91007: He choose Hara as his partner...

_911007@beastdw: Oh! I'm soo jealous!

beastdw@_911007: There's nothing...I pick you first! So he can't choose you..kekeke..

_911007@beastdw: You're bad!

beastdw@911007: You bad girl~kekeke..

91007@beastdw: Yah, Son Dongwoon!

beastdw@911007: Yes..Jung Nicole!(merong!!)

911007@beastdw: I'll make sure you get for this!!!

beastdw@_911007: Whatever!We must dance 'I Like You The Best' dance....Do you know how to dance it?

_911007@beastdw: I don't know...T_T

beastdw@_911007: Then, BEAST wil come to KARA's practice room today! We will practice..

_911007@beastdw: Yes!! I can meet Gikwang-oppa!Yeeepeee!

beastdw@_911007: You're not allowed!Bye!

Dongwoon offlined.Nicole felt so weird with his action.Lately Dongwoon always be mad to her when she told him about boys that she like.She close to everyone especially with 91-lines.Min is online so she decided to ask Min about Dongwoon.

_911007@MissA_Min: Annyeong~Min <333

MissA_Min@_91007: Nicoleee!!!Miss u soo much!

_911007@MissA_Min: Miss u too...Min, I want to ask something about Dongwoon...

MissA_Min@_911007: Dongwoon? ^_^ Okay!

_911007@MissA_Min: Lately he always mad to me...

MissA_Min@_911007: Why???

_911007@MissA_Min: I don't know...He will be mad if I say about boys that I like..-_-

MissA_Min: Who did you like?

_911007@MissA_Min: Gikwang-oppa...I like him soo much!

MissA_Min@_911007: Don't you like Dongwoon? He's handsome too..

_911007@MissA_Min: Of course I like him..He's my friend..

MissA_Min@_911007:Aigoo...You know that Gikwang likes Hyosung-unnie..he admit it..

_911007@MissA_Min:Yes I knew! But that's not mean that I can't admire him..^_^

MissA_Min@_911007: Aigoo Nicolee...Why you're so stuborn?Okay,let's say Dongwoon likes you..So he's jealous...

_911007@MissA_Min: It's impossible..We're friends..And he likes HyunA..Not me..

MissA_Min@_911007: I don't know what to say anymore..Think it by yourself.I need to attend my schedule now..I hope you find the answer....

Min offlined.Nicole closed her laptop.She sigh.

"Why everyone mad at me?" Nicole said to herself.

"Unnie, why did you look so sad?"Jiyoung ask her unnie.

"Huh? Aniyo~Just thinking..."She said.

"Nicole! Get ready now! We have practice with BEAST today!"Hara suddenly came.

"Why you're so excited Hara?"Gyuri asked while sipping her coffee.

"Aniyo~ I just happy that I partnered with Gikwang-oppa.." Hara said while sitting beside Nicole on the sofa.

"Hey, do you want to change partner?" Hara whispers to her. She knows that Nicole wants to partner with Gikwang soo much!

"Huh? Aniyo~ It's okay..I'll ddo it with Dongwoon.."Nicole said confidently.

                 *******************Practice Room************************

"Annyeonhaseyo~" BEAST members greet the KARA members when they reached at their practice room. Nicole  look at Dongwoon while smiling but he gives her a death glare." What's wrong with him?" She ask herself.

They discuss about the dance....

"What we're going to do? We don't know how to do the dance.." Said Gyuri.

"Hmm..I think we must change the choreography..The dance is too difficult for girls to do.." Doojoon voiced.

"Then how about we just do something cutely.."Jiyoung said in a cute voice.

"Oppa agree with you~"Yoseob said while giving her high-five. They look so cute together!

"But  who's gonna sing Hyunseung-hyung part?" Dongwoon said suddenly. All BEAST members look at Gikwang.

"Fine...I'll do it.."Gikwang said while letting out a sigh.

"It's okay oppa~ You can do it!" Nicole said to Gikwang. Gikwang smiles at her. Ah! So cuteee! Dongwoon just glared at her. She sees Dongwoon's expression but she just ignore it.

"I'll bicker with him later.." Nicole said to herself.

They practiced the chorus step for two hours. Then they rest for 30 minutes.

Nicole was sweating a lot! She's so tired..Dongwoon came to her and give her a bottle of mineral water. Nicole takes it and thanks to him.

" After practice, would you like to join me and Jaejin to eat at the restaurant?" He asked her.

"Mianeh~ I'm on diet now.." Nicole said regretly.

"Why you must on diet? You're skinny enough! You don't need to do it!" Dongwoon said. Nicole loves to eat and he knew that.

"I must diet to make sure that I can still eating..If I become fat, I can't eat many food.." Nicole said.

"Whatever!" Dongwoon said and drink his water.

"Dongwoon, can you teach me the chorus step? I've forgot it!" Nicole said to him. He nods. He showed her and she follow the steps. And when the dance become faster Nicole tripped. But Dongwoon was able to catch her. And she's in his arm now...Their face just a few inches. Nicole can feel that her face become so red.Luckily there's no one there!

Dongwoon let her go. He just acting like nothing happen.."Emm..Thanks.."She said to him.

"I'll go to them.."Nicole said and run to KARA members. Dongwoon just smiles.

"That's your punishment for ignoring me Jung Nicole.." Dongwoon thought.


***********Back to Practice*******

"How we gonna do cute things?" Nicole ask Dongwoon.

"Just do it..." He says.

"Niga eotteon oseul ibeodo,Naegen hangsang beautiful.." Dongwoon sang his part and pinch Nicole's nose. Nicole was shocked with Dongwoon action.

"Dongwoon, it is cute but can you do it more romantically..." Doojoon and Gyuri said.

"What! What's wrong with them? Do they want me to fall in love with him?!" Nicole thought when she heard the leaders comment.

He just nods. He turns to Nicole who seems shocked and gives her a death glare."Aaargh! What's wrong with him?" Nicole said to herself.

Everyone go to saloon except them. While Dongwoon was going out Nicole called him out.

"Son Dongwoon!" She shouted. Dongwoon ignored her. He was about to go out from the practice room but Nicole catch his arm.

"Yah! Dongwoon why did you kept avoiding me? What's wrong with you?" She said.

"Nothing..Just what's wrong with you?" He said while facing her.

"What do you mean? Please..Just tell me the real thing.." She begged to him.

"Think by yourself!" He said.

"I know you're jealous of Gikwang-oppa right?" She said while smiling.

"why did to jealous of Gikwang-hyung?" Dongwoon not understand what Nicole saying.

"You're jealous because he partnered with Hara,right? I'm sorry because not help you to get close with Hara..."

"What!? Do you think I like Hara-sshi?" He asked Nicole. She nods. Then Dongwoon let out hilarious laugh.

"Why I must like Hara?"

"Of course..She's beautiful and many male idols admired her beauty.." Nicole explains.Dongwoon doesn't believe what Nicole said.

"Nicole, I'm jealous Gikwang-hyung.." Dongwoon said to Nicole.

"Yeah~I'm right!" She shouted cheerfully.

"But it's not because of Hara..It's because of you..." Dongwoon said while looking in her eyes.Nicole was shocked .

"It's because you keep acting cute in front of Gikwang-hyung and ignored me..I like you..That's why i felt jealous.."Dongwoon said certainly.

"Hahaha~Oh come on Dongwoon! Do you think you can win against me by lying me..I'm someone that not easy to being fooled.."She said while laughing. Dongwoon can't take it anymore. He hold Nicole's shoulder.

"Look, I like you the best among KARA members, I like you the best among 91-Lines, I like you the best among the female idols..And I like you the best than anything!" Dongwoon said. Nicole felt so touched.

"I...I like you too..." She said to Dongwoon without looking his face. Dongwoon smiled. He cupped Nicole's face and kiss her passionately.Then she hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry for making you jealous..." Nicole said. Dongwoon her hair.

"It's okay.." He said.

"Can I follow you to the restaurant with Jaejin.." Nicole asked him.

"Of course..But if there is only two of us maybe it wil be better.." He said while smiling naughtily. Nicole pinch Dongwoon's arm. Dongwoon chuckled. Then they go out from the practice room together.

 

                                                                                         THE END

 

Hope you enjoy the short story!!! ^_^