Chapter 1

The Project

Liz pov:

I show up to school today in black jeens and a gray baggy T-shirt. When I walk into my classroom I see the Yong twins, Yong guk and Yong nam. The turn around and nod at me I nod back and smirk a little. They call us the collarbone triplets. Im not related to them though. All 3 of our collarbones are extremly visable. I walk to the back of the classroom and put my bag into the locker. The twins saved me a seat inbetween them. Then my bestfriend Herle walks into the room. She takes an empty seat behind me. I turn around to face her. "Whats up?" she had a paniced look on her face. "Those crazy girls are chasing the popular boys." "ha" i chuckle a little bit before saying"I hope they catch them and never let go" Yong guk taps my sholder. I turn to face him. " lets play catch" he says pulling a tennis ball out of his pocket.I go and sit on one of the desks in the back of the classroom. Yong nam goes to sit on a desk in the corner. Last time we did this, Herle got hit in the nose so she stood by the lockers in the back. 

 

Yong guk pov:

I throw the tennis ball at Liz. She catches it,looks at me, and throughs it snake eye and Yong nam." Hey, what the " Liz and I giggle at his responce. Liz smiles and sticks her toungh out at him. He throughs the ball right at her face. Liz catches the fastball and chucks it at his stomach. Yong nam jumps off of the desk and the ball misses him. He walk up to Liz, grabs her sholders, and gently shakes her. She laughs and smiles when he stops. We carry on with the game. Liz has the ball and is about to throw it at me when the popular boys come into the room. Kris walks up behind her and harshly shoves her off the desk. Her smile quickly turns into a angered smirk.she turns around and looks up at the 6 foot 3 boy. "What.The.Hell.Was.That.For?"  He yanks the chair at the desk and sits in it. Liz takes the tannis ball and tosses it up and down a few times. I knew what she was about  to do.

 

Herle pov:

She's pissed. Yong guk tries to take the tennis ball from Liz. He failed. It was not long before she threw the tennis ball at the middle of his forhead. There was now a red circle on his head. She added insult to injury by poking it while saying you. One of the girls in the back of the classroom yelled to Kris. "Oppa!You can't let that thing talk to you like that.What will you do. I turned around ond looked at her. She shut up. Kris stood up. He towered over Liz like a giant. "You're nothing but a nobody!" he yelled at he as he grabed her shirt. Liz has a terrible temper. The teacher walks into the classroom without Liz knowing. Liz punches him in the jaw.Kris points at the teacher"Teacher Lee she just assulted me" Liz turns around. "Elizabeth you need to.." Liz rolled her eyes and cut her off. "I know the drill" This was not the first time that she has gotten thrown out of the classroom. She never did what she was suposted to do so why have the Ms.Lee repeat herself.