Author's Note

7:21

A/N: this was a reply to comment, but since it was too long for a reply, I just posted it (woobuns)

 

D.O. was like any other person that in the verge of seeing death, he's powerless, and just another man left in the corner, crying and wishes to reminisce the last few moments of his life. But he was selfish enough not to tell everyone—specially his friends and kim jong in—how painful he feels inside. He’s selfish enough to go up and lock himself up, put his feelings into writing, sadden himself with the video he’s been creating for weeks, and reminisce. That’s why there was the laptop and a paper and a pen. But he never realized that what’s he’s been doing, only worsens his condition.

He was losing hope at the very moment he finished rerunning the video he has done, so he grabbed his phone and said everything. Yet, he said to himself that that moment is not yet the end for him, that’s why he never sent it that very moment he finished recording his message. Like everyone else, there’s always a second thought in our mind that if something was obvious enough for us to realize it, we still think that they might come another result. That’s why he chose to queue that phone message.

Bit by bit, he feels that his nerves are now slowly going to numb, he becomes dizzy and his blood leaves his body, gasping for air. Just to cap up everything that he has done—the video on the laptop and the phone message and the letter—he took the pen one more time to make an XOXO sign under his name, but… life was slowly leaving him. Yet he was successful putting XOXO, it was still too clumsy and messy, overlapping his name ‘Dyo’.

The laptop and the phone were two different things; it was just coincidence that the phone message arrived before the laptop closed. But, if dyo wanted it to happen, he’s a genius.

Please check the seven sentences again. The highlighted ones are the sentences; each highlighted one is counted as one sentence though they're ten, it's still seven though :)) kekeke.  Do kyung soo wanted to contain everything—his feelings and love for kim jong in—in just a sentence. For each day of the week, he wanted to highlight what happened and thank kim jong in for doing that. But sentences are just words. That’s why he chose to write something explaining himself, because he doesn’t want to leave kim jong in questioning what were those words for.