Introduction

Love Changes Everything - B1A4

Best Friends FOREVER. That was Sandeul's promise to me in second grade. I've spent my whole life telling Sandeul how much I LOVE his brother, BARO. But Baro never even noticed me. Have I wasted my time LOVING the wrong brother all these years?

 

 

 

============================================================================================================================================================================

 

"You're so beautiful," Baro murmured in my ears. Baro was saying exactly what I wanted him to say. What I had dreamed he would say. And I was finally in his arms, dancing with him under the moonlight.

I looked up into Baro's brown eyes and felt my knees go weak. He tilted my chin up and leaned down. I smelled his minty breath just before his lips touched mine. But suddenly the terrace was bathed in bright light. "Oops! Sorry." It was Sandeul. "I heard voices out here, and I came to check things out. Sorry if I interrupted," Sandeul said. He seemed to be ignoring Baro's hostile glare. "Hi, Gem." "Hi, Sandeul."

Baro wrapped his arms around me again. But somehow the bright lights and Sandeul's sudden appearance had changed my mood. A moment ago Baro was about to kiss me. I had waited an eternity for that moment, and I could tell that Baro was ready to pick up where he had left off-- with Sandeul standing right there.

But I was embarrassed that Sandeul had caught us. All I knew was that I had to get out of there. As much as I'd wanted to kiss Baro-- to have Baro kiss me-- I didn't feel like having any witnesses, especially not Sandeul.

"I-- I have to go now," I stammered , shrugging out of Baro's grasp. Then I turned and ran home.