I'm scared

I'm scared

It was raining cats & dogs that night, all the members just went back from their schedule but for this 2 people, Eunhyuk and Donghae, who were totally free the whole day from the tiring schedule like others had chose to make something interesting, something like more too spending their precious time with each other (well, that was what Donghae thought). “Hyukkie, come on, just for once. I promise” he was facing Eunhyuk with his best big brown puppy eyes and a pout on his mouth, “But Hae, u know what will happen after that right? Besides, it’s raining outside there”. Suddenly, a lightning can be seen and thunder strike followed it can also be heard, Donghae still doesn’t move from his position but now both his ears were covered by his palms. “See, u afraid of it Hae, just admit it” add Eunhyuk, “NO!! If I do that, I’ll lose to u and..and..it’s unfair!!huh!!” answered the latter, “Aishh, Hae. It’s just a game, plus I don’t even care about it, so drop it ok?”

Earlier, both of them playing a computer game, and to make it more fun, they had made a bet, who ever lose the person has to find a valuable thing from their store room, which is located at the end of the corridor. The place is quite creepy during night, and nobody had entered it since their first time they move to the apartment. In the end, Donghae had lost the battle but Eunhyuk know that it’s not good because Donghae is a scared person, he even afraid of dark. That’s why now he is persuading him to cancel the bet that made earlier.

“What if I don’t want to?” answered Donghae, Eunhyuk just stare at him, then he shook his head “I know u Lee Donghae, don’t pretend to be brave. Go to sleep, we have schedule tomorrow” but Donghae doesn’t give up that easily “YAH!! I’m not afraid. Fine!! If u don’t want to wait for me until I come back & bring anything valuable it’s ok with me! I’ll go alone, I’m going now” he huff and walked away without turning back. “This kid, aishhhh!!! He really can make me crazy” Eunhyuk ruffled his hair in frustration, “Wait a minute, he said that he’s ok with it right? So, LIKE I CARE LEE DONGHAE!!” he walk towards his bedroom and slammed hard the door. At the outside, the rains still don’t stop, followed by the lightning and thunder.

Meanwhile….

“I can’t believe him. How could he do this to me? I just want his attention, damn u Hyukkie!!” Donghae is currently in the kitchen, searching for a flashlight. He opens the second drawer, his hand start to explore it but due to the darkness (and the angry Donghae), he doesn’t realized a knife in the drawer and got a cut on his palm. “Arghh!!” he shouted, but no 1 can hear it because the thunder sound was louder compared to his voice. ‘What a ‘luck’ Donghae?’ After his success finding the tools which can help him in his mission, he quickly walks to the entrance door & open it and the thunder suddenly strike down. He jump in surprised then he quickly closed back the door, his eyes were closely shut and his hand on his chest. “I have to fight this, my mission still have to be completed, fuhhh!! Come on Lee Donghae, u can do it, HWAITING!!” he said to himself. After felt a little bit calmed, he take a dept breath, he reached the door knob and open it. He the flashlight, talking few steps slowly outside the dorm, once he was outside, the door suddenly shut by its own. He was startled but he can only gulped his saliva ‘It’s now or never’ his heart beating like it want to pop out from his body, it was so fast. Although it was raining, and the wind also was pretty strong, this man was sweating (yeah, it’s a cold sweat when we feel nervous & scared).

Without his knowledge, he was now standing in front of the store door ‘Eh? Am I walking too fast or this room is really near with our dorm?’ ask him in his mind, he tilted his head in confusion, ‘Whatever’ he answered back. His shaking hand reached the door knob, he pushed it slightly which enough to make a creepy sound just same with the sound effect produced when u watch a scary movie, OMG! He shakes his head vigorously signaling that he shouldn’t stop. He step in with his right leg, open the door a little bit more to make it easy for him, it was so dark in the room until he can’t see a single thing in it. He used his flashlight but suddenly, the tool doesn’t want to cooperate with him, and it was out of battery. Donghae sighed “Good job Donghae, why don’t u check first the battery? Now, serves u right!” and he was currently in the middle of the dark store room with lots of dust and spider webs. Suddenly, there was a loud thud, like someone had fell, Donghae felt something bad will happen. He was really afraid until he’s shivering like hell, all he wants right that moment was to run as fast as he could to his room & covered himself with his dark blue blanket, but curiosity grows bigger than that. So, he walks slowly to the sound “Who’s that?” he asked, silent. He gulped down his saliva, he still moved towards the sound even though he walks without the help of his flashlight. And after a few steps, he stops just standing there like a statue. Then, the thunder strike again followed by the lightning that make the man surprised in horror, it’s not because of the thunder but Donghae had just saw a big, giant ghost with blood all over his face, the ghost wore like a vampire? Oh yeah, it’s a VAMPIRE. Donghae scream on top of his lungs, he started panic and run all over the room, and because there was limited lighting in the room, he can’t saw the door which was just in front of him. Due to the scared, he bumped onto one of the shelf there & fell to the floor with a loud thud. ‘OMG! I’M DEAD! THE VAMPIRE WILL EAT ME!!OMMA!!! HELP ME!! HYUKKIE!!’ Donghae yelled in his head, he started sobbing when he can felt an arm hold his arm, he was shaking terribly.

“Hae? Donghae?! Are u alright? Yah! Look at me” said Eunhyuk, he was worried about his boyfriend condition, but the latter doesn’t respond to him, he can felt Donghae’s body shaking because of afraid. “NO!!No!!Don’t eat me! Hyukkie! Please, save me” “Yah Lee Donghae!!Open your fish eyes and look at me!” ordered Eunhyuk. Donghae couldn’t calm down until Eunhyuk doesn’t know what else to do, he really regret on what he had done to his fishy, he really loves him so much. While he kept shaking on his beloved boyfriend, an idea came into his mind, he bent down, kiss fully the latter on his mouth. At first, Donghae straggle, but then he knows only 1 person that can make him felt ‘this’ kind of feeling, then he respond back to the kiss, and after a moment they pull from each other. Donghae slowly opened his eyes “Am I dreaming Hyukkie?” Eunhyuk chuckled “Why u ask like that?” “Because if it yes, then I had a bad dream” answer the latter. “I’m sorry Hae, I got no intention to afraid u like this but I just want to know how far did u had prepared yourself & now I know that even u had prepared it, u still scared. And I should take care of u, not afraid u like this, I’m so stupid, sorry baby” Eunhyuk caress Donghae’s cheek, the latter can’t hold his tears anymore, he let it flowed down to his soft cheeks. Donghae threw himself into Eunhyuk chest “Hyukkie, it’s ok and I purposely lose to u in the game because I want to prove it to u that I’m not scared of dark and scary things anymore. Besides, I just want your attention. We rarely get this opportunity, I don’t want it to be waste just like that” he said between sobbing, Eunhyuk hug him tightly. “Baby, u don’t need to do that, u know that I love u so much right?” Donghae nodded and they continue cuddling each other, feeling the warm for almost an hour.

“Come on, let’s go inside, we can continue on my bed, its cold here” said Eunhyuk, they walk out from the store room & close the door back, Eunhyuk took out a padlock, lock it firmly. Then, they walked together to their dorm, hand twined with each other. Once they reached on Eunhyuk bedroom, Donghae quickly jumped on the bed with a giggle, Eunhyuk followed him later and settled them under the blanket. “U know Hyukkie, I don’t know that the store room has a padlock? When I was there, even the door was not lock up” said Donghae with question mark all over his face (technically, only Eunhyuk can see it, and he find it is cute) Eunhyuk chuckled “My dear fishy, it’s because I had come first before u do, arasso?” Donghae’s mouth turned to a perfect ‘O’ shape. “And where did u get that custom huh?” now he asked with a serious tone & at the same time pointing to his boyfriend’s body, which the custom was still on his body. “Oh, this? Don’t u remember our last Halloween party baby, I was wearing a vampire custom” Donghae give him a death glare “Liar! Don’t cheat me Hyukkie, u were not vampire on last Halloween, u were a witch with an old broom. The vampire was Siwon, did u by any chance flirt with him to get the custom Hyukkie?” Donghae asked again with a hurt tone. Eunhyuk let out a heavy sighed, his boyfriend really is a jealous person he had ever met, “Is my fishy jealous?” Donghae turned his body to the other side, his back facing Eunhyuk. ‘O-oh, wrong question Hyukjae’ thought the man. Eunhyuk clear his throat “I’m not flirting with him Hae, I’m not flirting with anybody, I’m only flirt u, because u know what?” he turned the latter to face him & gave a pecked on his lips “Because only u deserves for me. I’m yours baby” then he sealed it with a passionate kiss on their lips. Donghae smiled, he felt satisfied with his boyfriend’s confession, now he know that they really had felt deep in love with each other. “Hyukkie, I’m more scared if u leave me rather than all other things” Eunhyuk smiled & gave another pecked “Are u sure baby? Because u look really terrible earlier in the store room? And your body can’t stop shaking for God know how long” Donghae nodded, “Yup, I’m very sure. If I scared of dark & ghost or alien or something, u will always be there for me, to accompany me so that I’m not afraid anymore. But if I loss u, I’ll be alone and that will make me more scared Hyukkie” hearing the explanation from he loves make him want to protect his cute fishy boyfriend forever. Eunhyuk grinned “Then, how about I’ll help to make your scared feeling towards dark & ghost & whatever it is go away this weekend?” Donghae snuggled closer to his beloved, “Okay, no problem Hyukkie, as long as I am with u and Hyukkie…” “Yes baby?” “I love u..soo…much” “I love u too..More than u loves me”. Both of the lovers drift to their dreamland with cuddling each other under a blanket, feeling warm & safe.

 

THE END

A/N: The idea just pop out from my head just a moment ago, hahaha. So, sorry if it turned out as a boring EUNHAE fic. To Siwon’s fans, don’t mad at me, hehe ^^ I just like EUNHAE stands alone rather than EUNSIHAE, huhu. Mianhe T.T After u had read it, please comment. Thanx >.<