Angel's Voice

Snow Princess

Annyeong~ idk what comes to my head, suddenly these characters came and i wanna make a fict like this^^ enjoy!

 

Holiday is fun. But not for Bang cheol yong. He loves holiday of course but he hates winter holiday. He really hates cold weather and chill air. Snow comes out from nowhere and fill his head with cold water. He’d better watch TV alone forever rather than go out in this season.

After paying his snacks, he goes out from the market quickly to avoid this weather. He really wants to sit on the side os fireplace while playing guitar. If there were some foods at his apartment, he wouldn’t go out. while walking, he heard a voice. Such an angel’s voice.

 

 

He followed that voice and found out a girl singing beautifully under the snow. A girl with long straight blonde hair. Looks like snow princess, he thought.

 

“Ah you scared me!” she realizes cheol yong over seeing her singing part of song.
“S-sorry…” he comes  forward to her. “By the way your voice is so beautiful” he smiled sweetly to her.
“Thank you” she replied his smile and bowed to him.
“Who are y- i-I mean what’s your name?” he asked her trying to be polite. Makes her giggling
“Nana. You can call me nana. You?”
“Bang Cheol yong, just call me mireu or mir. Whatever you like” he chuckles

 

 

They both have their own conversation until they realize the air is much colder than before. Mir asked nana to come to his apartment for warming theirselves. On the way to Mir’s, he realize nana gets much coldness. So, he take off his his syal and his jacket and put them on nana. It makes nana blushing out. he also hold her hand so she will get warm.

“welcome to my apartment. Even it’s not big, I hope it’s warm” he opens the door and let nana comes first.
“It’s warm enough I think” she takes off her jacket and hang it.

Mir asked nana to sit while he makes some hot chocolates on kitchen. Not so long time, he comes bringing two cups of hot chocolate and a pack marshmallows. Hope she’ll like it. Bingo, she loved it so much.

“You stay here by yourself?”
“yea, only me” he puts his cup and start eat marshmallow.
“that’s cool. Someday I wanna have my own apartment too” she smiled make him blush
“Hey do you wanna sing a song? I’ll play with my guitar” he tries to break the silence and take his guitar.
“Sure!” nana replied happily

They really have their time together. Mir can hear her really sweet and beautiful voice makes him fall for her. Sometimes they teasing, laughing, playing and cuddling together. He really falls for her.

 

“feel cold?” mir asked when she rub her hands and blow them
“Yeah, a little” she tried to smile. Mir approaches to her and hug her tight so she will feel warm. Nana feels so comfortable with him. She thinks if she falls for him.

After minutes of hugging, they fall asleep for hours while cuddling together. She sleep in mireu’s shoulder but she feels comfortable. Mireu’s already cover her with blanket before, while he falls asleep too. Nana saw the clock and realized she has to be in home because it’s already late.

She moves slowly not want to make mir wake up. She looks at his face sweetly. She feels her heart beats so fast. She moved her head to his and kiss his cheek. Luckily mir didn’t wake up. She tidy up the mess room  that they’ve made and quickly grab her jacket and wear it. She opened the door silently and goes out. leaving mir fall asleep.

After minutes later, mir wakes up. He is so surprised nana isn’t in his side anymore. He looks forward in his apartment, but he didn’t found her. But he found something, a letter. He opened it and read it. A smile curves shaped on his face.

 

 

To: Mireu

Sorry for leaving you fall asleep alone. I’ve to go home but I don’t wanna wake you up. So I decide to write this. I’m so sorry. By the way, thanks for asking me to your house. I really enjoy our time. See you later!^_^

Nana, 010-xxx-xxx-xx

 

“Aish this snow princess” mireu chuckled and took his phone out.

 

 

 

*Spring*

 

After long holiday, everyone back to their habits include mir. He goes to high school on year one second semester today. He can’t wait to meet his bestfriends. After putting his bags, he sit calmly because the teacher has come. He feels disappointed but not for a long time. a girl come in to the front of class. A girl with long straight blonde hair. He is so surprised. His jaws almost fall down. That snow princess is in here.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello, my name is Im Jin Ah”

 

 

 

 

 

 

is this weird? xD Gimme your comments and criticals^^