01

An Anon Love Story

Byun Baekhyun is a normal highschooler. It was summer vacation and he was bored, he was bored of seeing depressing and sad stories all over the internet. He groans at the sight of them. 

People needed to cheer up. 

"Park Chanyeol! Give me back my food!" A scream was heard from the living room. 

He groaned, of course.. it was the rest of his kingka group, EXO. He left his room to see what they were yelling about now. Sehun was chasing around Chanyeol because he was holding his sandwich. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

It was always like this. But at least his group wasn't posting sad depressing quotes on the internet. He pushed Sehun out of his way and took a seat on the couch between one of the most sane people in EXO, Suho. And we all know that Suho is pretty messed up too.. so that has to say something about how weird this group was.  

 

"What's wrong with your face?" Suho asks noticing that he wasn't in the best mood, he just didn't know how to exspress that clearly. 

"I have 2 lines for eyes." Baekhyun replies sarcastically. 

Suho laughed in reply then told him to continue. 

"Everything is so damn depressing!" 

The room went quiet and stared at the boy who screamed, Suho only laughed in reply. 

"You think this is depressing?" 

 

Baekhyun looked at the scene infront of him. Sehun was sitting on Chanyeol trying to get the sandwich from his grasp while Kyungsoo was panicking not knowing what to do. Kai was just recording it all while laughing. 

No. This was far from depressing. This was crazy.. they were crazy. 

 

He scoffed, "Not us. I mean like the general public! Sad quotes, sad stories, sad books, sad songs, sad fanfictions!" 

Suho chuckled, "Isn't stories, books and fanfictions the same thing?" 

"No. Fanfictions aren't books. They're only on asianfanfics.com.. duh." 

He rolled his eyes in reply. "So what are you going to do about it?" 

Baekhyun kept his mouth shut. What was he going to do about it..?

"I- I don't know.." 

"Why don't you make an advice blog. Maybe people might check it out." 

He felt like a light bulb had just in his head.. 

"Thanks hyung!" He yelled before running back into his room. 

The room was quiet as the rest looked at Suho to ask as if 'what the heck was that about?'. Suho shurgged, not knowing what had actually just happened. 

 

Baekhyun was on full conectration mode. As he looked at the bright and cheery blog that filled the screen. He smiled as he added 'Just ask Baek!(:'

He knew that sooner or later help from tons of strangers were going to pop up and he would help each and everyone of them. 

 

 

"You still there?" An annoying voice asked from behind Baekhyun. 

The latter groaned as he faced the grinning giant who towered behind him. 

"Yeah." 

"Dude.. I don't think anyone is going to ask you for help...  you need some yourself" He joked. 

It only gained him another glare from his hyung. 

"I'll have you know that it's just a slow day.." Baekhyun retorted while awkardly scratching his neck. 

Chanyeol snorted as he walked out of the room causing Baekhyun to groan staring at the sceen. 

 

He had been sitting infornt to the computer screen for practically the whole day just staring and refresing the page trying to see if there was any notifications..none. 

It was late and his eyes were already starting to fall. He yawned as he started walking over to his bed, that is until; he heard a beep. His eyes widened, it was his blog... 

Baekhyun started running towards his computer, not bothering to notice that he almost fell onto his face tripping on whatever it was. 

He smiled happily as he noticed the 1 new ask. He opened it up immediatly anticipating a heartful love story or a deep dark secret.. he frowned. 

 

from : SHAWOL5EVER

     I got a dog today! **claps** ((: The thing is... I don't know how to take care of one. Can you help? hehehe. It said advice and 'Just ask Baek' I think i just asked him ;) Reply soon please..? hehe. thank you! 

 

Baekhyun frowned. He was getting.. dog help.? He re-read the help.. It still shocked him. Where was the sadness? But then, he smiled. 

 

At least not everyone is depressing. 

 

He started to reply. As he typed he couldn't help but roll his eyes at the girls username.. 'SHAWOL5EVER' what a fan. In his opinion anyways, EXO was much cooler. But he couldn't complain, they were both equally talented and just as amazing as the other. 

 

Send. 

 

He smiled feeling happy that atleast someone asked him for help. Baekhyun feel asleep knowing that sooner or later his depressing world that he lives, won't be as depressing anymore.