Chapter 3: Things Have Changed....

Promises.

Blaze's POV:

       As I got out of my car, I realized there were cars and people surrounding my neighbor's house. The people that were there had cameras and it really worried me and made me wonder. Why are they taking pictures of my neighbor? Who could it be that is so important to be waiting outside the door.

  One woman in particular caught my eye. She was rushing to use the camera and to get a good spot. I walked over slightly interested. "E-excuse me. What are you doing?" She ignored me as a white car drove up. I was pushed aside as a man parked the car and came out. He had jet black hair and wore sunglasses that covered his face making it very difficult for me to tell if he was attractive or not. He wore a white blazer over a black and white striped shirt and black capris. To accessorize he wore a black fedora hat and white sneakers.

   Something about him crossed me as familiar and I began to wonder in my mind deeply. Could it be....? Is it him? He has the style.... It can't be... Is it....?

 

    Just as I was deep in thoughts, i felt my heart drop when he reached his hand out for someone else from the car. There was a woman about his age that came out. She had black, long hair that reached her mid back. Her bangs covered her eyes along with the sunglasses that also covered her eyes. She wore a red dress that reached her mid thighs and black boots as a casual outfit. She came out and smiled as she locked her arms around his. At that moment I felt my heart slowly go cold and sink down. They began to walk inside the home and closed the door.

    I stared at the door, now confused and hoping that I did not see what I just saw. I began to regret moving back. Please.... Only love me and remember me....

   Was that all a lie? Was he being selfish? Why would he do this to me...? Why would he make me promise such a thing.... then go on getting someone else...?

 

  I didn't realize that I had started to tear up. I looked down and began walking into my home. It was empty, only with furniture already placed inside. I didn't care. I dropped my things and laid on the nearest couch after closing my door. Umma and Appa moved out... Good... I need time to myself... Jongwoon... Why would you do this.....?

 

      Please... Only love me and never forget me.....