One

Interesting

Oh SeHun was bored, really bored. But not just bored with the fact that today was a heavy and slow Monday, or with the boring math class that was about to start in 5 minutes showing things that he whether already knew or didn’t need to know, neither with his best friend JongIn that was drooling over his long time crush, the American beauty Krystal Jung, for the nth time just today. But he was bored with life, yes, life that always followed the same unnerving routine and did not show any kinds of challenges for him. He was completely peevish with life and had no trouble in showing it through the annoyed mask he called his own face.

The teacher arrived and all the students stood up and bowed to him before seating all in their places. Just as normal and expected, Mr. Kwon greeted their students and placed his material in the wooden table. He clapped his hands together, a habit he did when he felt ready or decided about something. He headed to the front of the class and started talking in the low tone of his. He never raised it making it sound quite lulling. As if the students needed something more to fall asleep in class.

“Well children, today we have a student coming from Busan. Her name is Choi JinRi, please welcome her nicely. Miss Choi, you may enter the class.”

And for the first time of the day something stole SeHun’s attention and that something was an incredibly tall girl that had a long brown hair with some weird multi colored highlights, that matched with the colorful details and pendants adorning a longer and more rounded version of the girls' uniform skirt and SeHun swore he never saw so many buttons in a suit like the one the girl wore.  Awkwardly she managed to appear shy and outspoken at the same time, staring everyone confidently with a smile but wiggling her hands nervously at her sides.

“Hello everyone I’m Choi JinRi, but you can call me Sulli and I’m from Busan. Hm… I’m very glad to study here and I sincerely hope we can all be great friends, please take care of me.” She said with the widest of the smiles before bowing to the class, everyone said a “welcome Choi JinRi” trying to suppress the giggles. The girl’s clothes, hair, glee and slightly high pitched voice was quite of a funny combination, and to make it worse when teacher Kwon told her to sit behind Krystal Jung right in the right diagonal of SeHun she tripped, ending up on her knees, laughing along with the whole classroom at her own misery.

“Well aren’t you a weird girl?” SeHun thought while she took her seat with a big smile and no apparent blush. Soon enough he shook that thought away and laid his head on the desk letting the math teacher monotonous voice lure him to sleep.


“Look at that. The new girl is clinging onto Krystal already.” JongIn scoffed pointing with his chin the two smiling girls across the hall, SeHun just gave them a lazy glance, taking notice of the loud girly chattering and Krystal’s arm gripped tightly with the other’s one.

“She isn’t here for more than a day and already has more skinship with Krystal than you, JongIn. No wonder why you are so grumpy.” The brunette one just shrugged and resumed his walking.

Before an indignant JongIn could even mutter an equally poisonous reply, the girls' pair halted their happy walk in front of them.

“Hey guys! So Sulli this is Oh SeHun, he has some kind weird disease that makes him never show any kind of emotion so don’t worry about the scowl in his face. Unfortunately he was born this way and the teachers told us to not mock it or anything, just ignore him.” Krystal said smiling and SeHun rolled his eyes and ignored the snarky comments and the following melodious giggles. “And this is Kim JongIn, he’s nice and has good grades, I don’t even know why he talks with someone like SeHun.” She continued introducing the tanned boy that seemed to be having a mental breakdown or something similar because he was staring at Krystal like she was some kind of incarnated goddess, sure it was nothing different from the usual, but this time was probably because of her words not just her looks.

“Hello! I’m Sulli and it’s very nice to meet both of you.” Sulli gave them one those one million dollar smiles and bowed slightly but she got no reaction from the male duo hence the fact that one was staring her emptily and the other was still dumbstrucked by Krystal’s mere presence.

“Yeah, right. I thought your name was JinHee.” SeHun replied sounding almost annoyed which earned him a death glare from Krystal.

“It’s JinRi actually, but I prefer to be called by Sulli.” Sulli didn’t even flinch at his tone or comment.

“Why?” The brunette one asked out of annoyance and a tiny little bit of curiosity.

“I just do.” She stiffed a laugh. “I like Sulli more than JinRi anyway.”

“That’s kind dumb, you know. To pretend to have a name that is not yours… isn’t that a crime or something?” SeHun muttered already expecting the girl to burst out crying or to pierce holes through his head like Krystal was doing.

“Don't mind him, I told you he's socially, mentally and facially retarted.” The American young girl scowled holding on tighter on Sulli’s arm and once again SeHun ignored her.

“Hey, hey, hey. Don’t take it the bad way! I’m sure he didn’t mean it like that. SeHun’s like that, a little bit too blunt and harsh but he's cool.” JongIn apologized on his behalf with a half hearted smile while the latter just rolled his eyes.

“I’m not taking it the bad way when he’s right. We are all a little dumb, especially with the things we like and dislike.” Sulli stated with a soft smile never leaving her lips and a slight shrug while the boys went wide-eyed at her and Krystal smirked proudly at the taller girl.

SeHun quickly recomposed himself and tried to not look too surprised. He always predicted what was going to happen but the girl’s answer combined with her calmness and smile were the first things in a long time that got him off guard and he wasn't going to bear with it or simply let it show so he excused himself and dragged the still dazed JongIn with him leaving two giggling girls behind. 


A heavy sigh escaped SeHun’s chest as he watched rainbow air head Sulli carrying one of her signature wide smiles sitting beside him. The smartass Mr. Kwon thought that would be nice to pair up the best students (Like SeHun) with the ones that are not so bright (Like Sulli) to do a 3-pages long activity together. He didn’t know if he should shoot the teacher or throw the smiley girl in a front of a truck or even put fire on himself. Or maybe all the previous alternatives together.

“Hi, SeHun.” Sulli said after settling herself down and the boy just glared back at her. “I’m actually glad we’re going to make this activity together, you’re the only one in class that is not my friend.”

“Maybe that’s because I don’t want to be your friend.” He scoffed.

“Why?” Sulli pouted and SeHun felt a little glad that she finally stopped with all the smiling, her constant smiles annoyed him to no end.

“Because I don’t need a friend like you. I just need to this thing done with you, after it we’re distant classmates again.” And after saying it nonchalantly and rubbing his forehead, SeHun grabbed the paper and started to solve the first exercise.

“Funny because you seem to be the one that needs a friend like me the most in here.” Sulli chuckles and stare at him intently.

The shock felt like a slap right into his face and he was reaction less for a couple of minutes before the unusual anger for being surprised took over him and he whispered a “What are you talking about?” through gritted teeth to her.

“Every time I look at you, I can see you’re bored with the people around.” And to that SeHun had to admit she was right. “But I see that deep down you are begging to someone come pick you up and show you something new.”

“And what? Is that someone you? You?” He mocked her with the most poison he could spill in words. In the moment he was, at least, feeling uncomfortable, a girl he barely knew or talked managed to x-ray his soul and mind and by no ways, he was not okay with it.

“Why not?” Sulli smiled and much to his surprise, pinched his cheeks. “You want something new, I’m the new student. It fits.”

“Yeah, but one day you’ll stop being the new kid.” SeHun fought back, almost choking in his own words.

“Hopefully you’ll stop being the bitter kid that day too.”  Sulli patted his head and crooked her neck with giggles in between words.

“We’ll see.” The boy said challenging her with a ugly glare.

“Sure we will.” The girl replied as if accepting his challenge, with the childish grin never leaving her plump lips and both of them resumed to the math activity.

As the class passed by Sulli kept blabbering about random things;  While SeHun expected her to talk about girly things like make up, clothes and boys, Sulli impressively started a 7-minutes monologue about clouds and their shapes and kinds; and right after it she somehow felt like starting a heated discussion about the latest Naruto chapters with the nerd of the table ahead and SeHun caught himself paying too much attention or staring her for way too long.  Not that she minded it, at the moment Sulli was too engrossed on explaining the nerd he casually reminded to call Yoo YoungJae on why Obito will turn sides eventually.

“Don’t you ever stop talking?” He asked when he reached exercise number 18 and she didn’t show any signs of stop the talking.

“Don’t you ever stop frowning?” The girl said turning around to him laughing at his face which probably made his frown worse. “Do you need help with it?”

“I don’t need your help.” SeHun replied letting his stubborn out but seeing how the girl simply shrugged and turned around probably to restart the Naruto discussion he felt the need to add. “But I’d like too. I’ve done half of it already without any of your help so far.”

“Okay.” Sulli simply replied and grabbed the paper out of his grasp, SeHun was sure that she was going to ask for his help at the first look in the exercises yet she just mumbled a few hmm’s and yea’s and kept writing down answers in the paper.

That left him with no options other than stare at her. He started noticing that her long brown locks were intertwined with messy and tacky highlights that went from bright yellow to pastel pink passing through shades like lilac and dark blue. Her skin was fair white much like his, but she had a slight ethereal feel, a fairy aura, he could say that aura was probably more obvious with the long and fluid outfits she wore, never revealing her body like other girls used to do. SeHun took some time to admire her profile: the big cheeks, the nearly eternal smile and consequently the eternal eye smile. By all means she was different from the other girls, different from everyone he knew. Different and cute, he thought.

“There you go.” Sulli handed him the paper and he was surprised to notice that he spent the past minutes checking her out and to see that most of her answers were correct.

“Wow.” He said under his breath and she winked at him. “You are quite a thing, aren’t you?”

She laughed, loud and clear ringing in his ears and he decided that maybe just maybe things were going to get a little bit interesting with this weirdo around.


I swear this looked ten times better and shorter in my head ;u; and well i just needed to write something for sesul because they're like my ultimate otp in the moment and they're just so flawless like ksldlsakdlksadsald but anyway i hope you guys liked it and if you did don't forget to comment and if you didn't comment too because i want to hear your critcism so i can get better with my writing and lastly thank you for reading ♥