Final

The Last Encounter

"Rong unnie! Wait for me!" 

A girl turns her head as someone just called her. She frowns at her while offering her hand to someone who called her earlier.

"Are you going to walk beautifully? I'm getting late, naeun. Come on" she grabs her hand and pulls her to walk faster.

"I'm wearing high heels today" naeun grins at her

"Nobody told you to do so, tch" she rolls her eye. "That's why i told you not to wear heels to campus." she keeps nagging at her. She turns her head and give naeun a glare. "You should've listened to me, see? You can't keep u--" as she is giving a glare to naeun, she doesn't look what's coming in front of her. She bumps into someone. All of her books which she held fall to the ground, so does herself.

"Whoaa!" The one she bumped was shocked as he was using both of earphones on his ears. He quickly squeals and helps her with her book.

"Unnie are you okay?" Naeun also squeals and helps her.

"I-I'm sorry, i'm really sorry. I was looking at my book and i didn't see you coming" the guy tries to explain while he gets all of her books and hands it to her.

"No, i'm the one who should be sorry, i wasn't even looking ahead. Sorry" she stands up and bows to him. Naeun gets the book from the guy and also bows to him. 

"I guess both of us weren't paying attention at where we were walking. Nobody needs to apologize" he bows and smiles then leaves

"Ah sorry unnie, you fell because of me" naeun gives her an embarrassed smile.

"That's why listen to me next time" she says as she lightly flicks naeun's forehead.

"Ouch"

~~

"One donuts and one hot chocolate please" chorong ordered at a coffee shop in her campus. Soon after she got her order, she went to where some girls are sitting together.

"Unnie, what did you get?" A girl who wore a hat asked her and took a peek at chorong's food. "unniieeeee why did you only buy one donut?" The girl nagged at her and showed her fake crying face.

"What's wrong, bomi?" She asked back.

"Why don't you buy me oooneee? I told you earlieeer" the girl named bomi replied. "Unnie buy me one, now" bomi said grinning at chorong while she replied her with a deathly glare which earns an awkward chuckle from bomi.

"You wanna die?" Chorong said as she grabbed bomi's collar and laughs. 

"I'm kidding unnie i'm kidding" she giggles. Why they were playing, the other girls are busy with their things. Eunji with her foods and a cup of coffee, yookyung with her assessment papers, hayoung with her book and her always dropping glasses, naeun with her phone, while namjoo is attacking other girls' foods as they didn't pay that much attention to the food.

"Namjoo-yah, stop grabbing their food" chorong hits namjoo's hand.

"Sssst, they're not eating it unnie, so nothing's wrong" she replied.

"Aaaah, why didn't he replied my text" naeun groaned.

"Sst unnie i need to concentrate" hayoung said

"Hello~ what are you guys doing?" A guys' voice is heard from the back of naeun's chair. He gives a warm smile at them. Naeun turns her head and smiled at him.

"Why don't you reply my text?" Naeun pouts

"Ah sorry I had class and rushes here" he smiles at her then pats her head "you missed me that much?" He teases

"Ewww go get your own table naeun" eunji says

"By the way, the truth is he keeps looking at your message and smiling by himself" another manly voice is heard. The guy earlier turns his head and ready to slap him.

"Hyung! What are you saying?" He frowns at him

"Ah really?" Smiles awkwardly 

"No! Don't ever listen to what woohyun hyung says, he just tells you craps" woohyun just smiled upon hearing him. 

"Be cool myungsoo, i only tell her the smiling part, not that one when you hug your pho-" 

"HYUNG!" Myungsoo cut. The other only laughs and naeun laughs the hardest. "By the way, this woohyun hyung is my cousin. He is getting an acting degree here. He looks old right?"

"Because i'm older than you guys" woohyun chuckled,   "Actually i've got a music degree from Joongang University and now i'm gonna get one in theatre faculty" he smiled.

"Blah blah blah" myungsoo mocked. "Well girls this is woohyun hyung, woohyun hyung these girls are naeun's friends" 

"Beautiful girls" woohyun corrected

"See he told you crap" myungsoo replied, all of the girls are laughing.

"I meant it" woohyun shrugs. 

"Ah you guys should join us" chorong said

"Oh sure" both of them said "oh i should get another chair" woohyun said

"No no, please sit, i'm gonna get another chair" chorong smiled. She gets another chair but clumsy chorong it is, she doesn't see around, a guy bumped at her and spills his iced americano both to her shirt and also to his.

"Oh god" chorong looks at her wet shirt.

"Sorry, I was shocked because you suddenly pops out of nowhere. I'm really sorry" he said to her

"Oh no, me too. I wasn't even looking around" 

"Rong unnie!" Eunji comes to her as she saw chorong with a wet shirt. "What happened?"

"I'm okay it's just someone accidentally spill his coffee at me" chorong says, she lifts her head and see who the guy is.

"I'm so-- oh it's you" he said and chuckles

"Ah, i thought i won't ever meet you again with this kind of situation" chorong said they both chuckles while the guy scratch the back of his hair.

"Whoa" naeun says from the table

"What?" Myungsoo replies

"That guy also bumped into unnie 3 or 4 days ago, what a coincidence" she explains

"Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun goes closer. "Hyung!" woohyun calls him.

"Oh woohyun-ah" sunggyu greets

"You guys know each other?" Eunji asks

"This hyung were my friend back in joong ang, and now he got his master degree here i guess." Sunggyu smiles and bows his head.

"Whoa" chorog amazed

"Sunggyu hyung it's chorong and eunji, chorong, eunji, it's sunggyu hyung" woohyun introduces them to each other.

"Ah, so, i'm really sorry chorong-ssi" he bows his head again.

"No, it's on me." Chorong smiles

"Why don't you join us hyung?" Woohyun asks

"Next time, i need to find my class now" he says

"God, what time is it now?" Chorong asks to eunji

"It's ten to eleven, wae?" Eunji replies

"Oh my, i have my next class in 10 minute, i need to go now." Chorong says as she walks back to the table

"C-chorong-ssi, are you going to wear that shirt?" Sunggyu asks her worried.

"Emm, right. But i've got no clothes so.... Yes i guess" chorong shrugs.

"I'm really really sorry" he repeats, "oh right! Good thing i brought this today" he grabs something from his bag. He gives his sweater to her.

"Y-you aren't gonna wear this?" She asks

"No i'm fine. I've got my jacket" he smiles. "Well, i'll get going. See ya" sunggyu says

"Bye hyung!"

Everyone goes back to the table except chorong who is rushing to her class

 

"That's it class, see you next meeting" professor says.

Chorong bows to him and goes to the parking lot finding her car. As she opens the car's door she see her reflection and see something strange in her body.

"Oh crap, how am i gonna give this back to him" she holds her head.

"Chorong unnie!" Chorong turns her head and sees namjoo running to her. "Unnie! You're still going to attend my ballet recital right? I've worked really hard on it" namjoo's still trying to get her breath.

"Ah right! Of course, i'll attend it" she pats her sister's head.

"This, i've got you a ticket, if you want another one there is my number right there you just need to call" namjoo explained.

"Okay, thank you so much. I definitely won't miss it" she chuckles. 

"Bye unnie!" Namjoo says as she walks towards a guy who is running like a kid to her asking for a hug. Chorong just smiled and put her ticket in her sweaters' pocket.

~~~

Chorong just finished her class. She is trying to find naeun. She needs to find woohyun's number to myungsoo and she needs to find sunggyu's number from woohyun because his sweater is still in her closet. She gets no idea how to return it.

"Unnie! There it is woohyun oppa's number" naeun approaches her. "Good job naeun" she ruffles naeun's hair and immediately goes to a cafe getting some breakfast. After buying some hot chocolate and a bread she grabs her phone and calls woohyun.

"Yoboseyo? Nuguseyo?" Woohyun talk

"Yoboseyo woohyun ssi? This is chorong, naeun's friend" she replies.

"Ah right, waegeuraeyo chorong-ssi?" He asks

"Umm, do you have sunggyu-ssi's number? Because i haven't returned his sweater back, he might be looking for it" chorong says awkwardly.

"Ah, sunggyu hyung's? I don't have it but his class is near to mine so i could ask him later and send it to you if i met him" woohyun says

"Ah really? Thank you so much woohyun-ssi" she replies.

"Okay no problem. I'll get into my class. Bye" woohyun hangs up

"Bye" chorong replies. After she finishes her bread, she opens her laptop and does some assignment. She works seriously.

"Eyy, what is it, how can i compare mozart's and beethoven's symphony? It's so different" she mumbles by herself. 

"I guess i need to go to the library" she sighs.

--

A guy is studying at the library, headphone on. He types on his laptop with a hand while the other hand is busy keeping some pages of the book from closing.

"Aish why is it so hard to keep this opened" he complaint. Then he grabs a piece of ripped paper from his bag and put it between the pages. He smiles by himself as he is proud of himself. He closes the book.

"Aaaah finally" he stretched his body a bit and leave for the bookcase where he grabbed the book from.

"Beethoven...... Beethoven..." A girl mumbles by herself. He looks at the book he holds, it's written Beethoven there. 

"Excuse me, are you looking for this one?" He offers the book to her.

"Yes! Right! Thanks" she bows her head and look at him.

"Sunggyu-ssi?" She looks surprised.

"Ah.... Chorong-ssi. It's you again" he chuckles. "I guess we'll keep running into each other" he chuckles

"Looks like it." She answers back. "Oh my, your sweater is in my house. I didn't bring it, but don't worry it’s safe" she laughs

"Okay it's fine. Have you washed it by the way?" Sunggyu's face seems worried

"I'm going to wash it today i guess" chorong smiles awkwardly.

"No! Don't wash it" he says quickly. Chorong replies with a confused face. "I... I don't want my perfume in that sweater gone, because that was the last drops of my favorite perfume" he shrugs and gives her an awkward smile.

"O-okay, so where should we meet? Tomorrow?" She replies.

"We will keep running on each other so don't worry we'll meet somehow" he chuckles.

"B-but seriously is it okay?" She doubts

"It's fine" he replies, "i'm going first, see you later" he says.

She chuckles upon hearing his silliness. She grabs two books and find a comfortable place to continue with her assignment. But as she opened the book a piece of paper caught her attention.

"Eh? Kim sunggyu's class schedule?" She reads the paper. "Today is wednesday so tomorrow... Oh he's on advanced music tomorrow. I should just find him there" she chuckles

~~

"Sunggyu-yah! A girl is looking for you, you have a girlfriend?" His friend calls him.

"A girl?" He replies with a frown.

"Eyy, don't act stupid just meet her outside" his friend replied, he packs his things and goes outside. As he walks he sees a familiar thing in front of the door with a hand holding it.

"Chorong-ssi?" He looks at her.

"Yep it's me" she replies. "Here's your sweater. I need to return this. I'm afraid it might be gone in my closet" she chuckles.

"H-how did you find me?" He frowns. Chorong grabs a piece of paper from her bag and waves it.

"You put it in the book, well you forgot it i guess" she chuckles.

"Ah.... I was looking for this, i forgot that i put this in the book" He scratches his head

"Looks like you easily forget things, grandpa" she smiles sarcastically. 

"I thought you stalked me" he grins, "still, you've known my super private schedule, so you owe me your number" he smiles sheepishly at her.

"What? We never had a deal" she chuckles. "I don't think it's necessary because like you said we're gonna keep running into each other" she shrugs.

"Okay let's make a deal, if i run into you next time you need to give me your number and i'll treat you some food" he says

"If the food is chicken feet, Deal" she says "but you can't stalk me okay?" She looks at him. 

"Fine with me" he shrugs

"Okay, bye sunggyu-ssi" chorong waves and leaves.

Sunggyu smiles by himself, that girl is cute he thought. He looks at his sweater and sniffs it. 

"Yes! Her perfume fragrance" he smiles. As he walks something drops from his sweater. 

"What is this?" He asks himself.

~~

"Aish! It's so cold" chorong is getting of her car. She wears a dress that's short and simple but still looks cute on her. She gets in line and queue for the theatre. 

"Unnie! Don't forget to cheer okay?" Namjoo sends her a message.

"Don't worry i will be the loudest" she repled her text. 

"Wow there is so many people and i'm wearing a dress, good" she mumbles. She opens her purse and finds her wallet. She looks for the ticket on her wallet, but it's nowhere to find.

"What? Where is my ticket?" Oh my god i'm sure i put it in my wallet! I never put it anywhere else" she shouts at herself. "Oh no... I'm screwed. Oh god.... It's in the sweater." She drops her shoulder energy less. 

Suddenly someone puts a coat on her shoulder, she was shocked. She turns her head. She finds a ticket in that person's hand, she is sure that the person is a guy. He moves his fingers that show another ticket in his hand. She looks at him. He smiles widely at her, and his other hand is grabbing a pen from his shirt's pocket. 

"I win, so i deserve a phone number. And sure let's eat something after this show" he says. "Oh and i think you could wear my coat until you got back to your house since i'll have your number" he continues.

She just replies him with a smile. He grabs her hand and slightly pulls her, back to the queue.

"I told you not to stalk me" she says

"I never stalk you. We're destined to keep running on each other. This one will be the last though" he answers. Again, she replies with a smile which is followed with a giggle.