I Do Like Him, But...

Heart, Mind and Soul

Seungho's POV

Me and Byunghee's relationship has went back to normal again, but.....I feel..Jealous? I don't understand it myself, but I always feel jealous if he hangs out with the dongsaengs and not me, I don't know why.... It was still early in the morning, and I had nothing to do the whole day today....Maybe I should go out for a walk? As I walked out of my room I saw Byunghee just getting out of his shared room with Cheondoong. "Morning" he said as he smiled at me. I felt my heart beat increase for some reason. "M-Morning..." I said, I was probably blushing. Damnit. "Going out?" he asked, "Uhm, yeah, for a walk...Probably." I answered. "Can I go with you?" he asked. "Uh....Yeah, sure..." I said as I sat down on the sofa to wait for him to get ready. "Great. Thanks." He said as he walked to the bathroom. When he came out we went out to walk a bit. I guess I was busy thinking I didn't hear him again? Cause I heard him say 'Hey, are you listening to me?" "Huh? Oh, no. What was it you said?" I asked back. He just laughed as he said "Yah! Don't ignore me okay~~?" "Y-Yeah, okay, so what was it you wanted to say to me?" I asked.  "Hm? Oh, I just asked if we had any schedules today, even though i'm sure we don't. Nevermind that, you hungry?" he said. "Um, yeah."I replied as we walked to a restaurant.

After eating, when we came back to the dorm, it was empty so, the others must've gone out. "You think they went out?" I asked Byunghee as he sat on the sofa. "Beats me. Even if Joon and Mir went out, I highly doubt Cheondoong would go with them, y'know?"he replied. "Well, maybe they dragged him along like they always do?" I said laughing, Byunghee laughed too. The room went silent again. Damn. "I liked that it was just the two of us....Alone...Here..." I said trying to break the silence. Byunghee was smiling at me as if I was some sort of idiot or something, when I realized what I had just said. "W-Wait, not in THAT way, y'know, just, um, like in the way friends hang out together with each other!" I tried to justify my previous sentence. He just laughed at me again. Way to go, Seungho, being the dumbest idiot that ever lived. Gosh, I feel so embarrassed. He walked over to sit next to me and hugged me, I tried to protest, but instead my body reacted differently and I hugged him back. I looked down at the ground so he couldn't see my face, which was probably red. A few minutes passed with just us, like that. "Um, Seungho? Can I see your face?" Byunghee said calmly. "...N-No!" was my response. Why? My face was really heated at that moment, and I didn't want anyone to see me like that! "Wae?" he asked. "W-Why do you want to?" I asked back. "Because your body feels hot, do you have a fever?" he asked, seriously are you that dense? It's obviously because of YOU! "N-No, I don't...." I replied. "Then? Why do you feel so hot?" he asked innocently. Is he really that oblivious or is he just teasing me!! "P-Pabo.....I don't have a fever....It's because....Because.."I started, I think I was...Crying? I don't know why, but I was crying. "Y-Yah! Seungho why are you crying? Let go of me, let me see your face...Please?" Byunghee said alarmed. "No, you Pabo... I'm not crying because it hurts....It's because...Because...I...I l-like...You...Pabo.."I said, still crying and trying not to stutter, which I failed miserably at. He was just silent. "I like you, b-but... I don't know...if..you...like me back...." I continued, he hugged me tighter. "Pabo, of course I like you... I've liked you since......Maybe even when we were still trainees." he said, smiling warmly as he hugged me closer. I started to feel better and was about to look at him and hug him back, when I heard Joon and Mir's voices. "T-They're back, Byunghee-ah... Let go of me, please." I said, smiling weakly. "I will, but before that... Does that mean...We are..Together, now?" I heard him ask. "...Yeah." I said as I looked up at him, smiling, and I hugged him. It seems as though all the energy in his body left as I hugged him. I took that chance to go to the bathroom. Just as I closed the bathroom door, I heard Joon announcing that he was back. Ah, those kids...Wait? Presents he said? That sounds interesting.... Wait, knowing Joon and Mir, it's probably a tool for them to tease me...Ugh, anyways, i'lll take a shower first before getting out.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw all of them chatting happily, I wanted to join in, too. Byunghee must've noticed me, because he waved for me to sit next to him. I smiled at him as I walked over to the sofa. "Ah! Panda-hyung! Here's your present!" Joon said as he handed me a box, with blue wrapping paper. "Ah, thanks....And don't call me panda-hyung!" I shouted at Joon, he just grinned, with Mir. "By the way...What's it for?" I asked, curiously. "Hehehehe, well~ Should I tell, him, Mireu?" Joon said to Mir. Mir nodded and Joon said "It's to congratulate you!" I felt my face heating up, "W-What--Congratulate what!!" I asked flutered. "C'mon, hyung, we ALL know you and G.O hyung are together, no?" Mir said, still grinning. "You told them?" I said as I pouted and faced Byunghee. "Hey, I just found out myself, today!" he said, chuckling. "Hyung, we all knew it, okay!" Cheondoong said, smiling at us. "Yeah, and it's okay, I mean you two hyungs are just like best friends anyways!" Mir continued. "Yup! And we'll all support you, you know that right?" Joon said to me. "You guys....Thanks." I said to them.

 

Author's note

Kekeke! Updated at last~! I might take 1-2 days to update a new chapter, nowadays, cause school for me is just around the corner. (I'm in Asia and we don't have summer/winter break. We don't even have seasons. I only have semester breaks, and end of year holliday~ XD) I'll be getting back to school on Monday, next week :( Oh noes! Then i'll be really in-active :( Sorry, guys, hope you understand! q w q