One shot~ Leave

Leave (Seohyun and Yonghwa One-Shot~)

 

He hated her. Despised her, wished he never even met her. She was a liar, a heartbreaker, yet……..he missed her.

He missed her long soft brown hair. The way her lips turned upward when a joke was made, and the angelic voice she used to speak, to sing, to say the 3 words he loved the most.

I Love You

But she was gone now. He was probably never going to see her anytime soon. He was a bit happy by that, because that would save his heart ache whenever he caught a glimpse of her. She was his life. She loved him, but not like he loved her.

He thought they would be together forever, live the happiest of lives. But no, he was wrong.

He remembered the day when he begged her to stay with him. She looked him straight in the eye, tiny droplets of tear escaping her eyes.

“I love you, I really do Yong Hwa.” She spoke softly, her voice almost drowned by her own sobs.

“But we can’t be together.” She turned away, and left his life. While he stood there, staring at her figure, walking down the corridor, her hips swaying side to side. He missed when his hands would set on those curves, as they would kiss and feel as if they were the only people on earth.

And now, that would never happen again. After their last episode together, she wanted to forget their relationship as lovers, and just be friends.

Friends.

That was all he would mean to her now. During the WGM part of their lives, they were in love. Off screen, they would secretly be a couple. They were a cute one at that. He thought they were a real couple, and after they finished their part of WGM they would still be together. Still be able to kiss each other, still be able for her to feel safe in his arms. Still be able to love.

But, no. After WGM it felt as if she forgot their late night calls, their kisses, their hugs, laughter, presents, and anniversaries. As if she forgot all the things the things that was special to them. She wanted to throw it all away, and just become what they were before they had to be an engaged couple on WGM.

‘Was she lying when she said I love you, when she said she’ll be with me forever and ever? ‘

She couldn’t be. He still didn’t understand, after she broke his heart, and played with his feelings; he still loved and missed her. Why did he still have feelings for her when she threw him away?

Was she correct when she said they couldn’t be together? Since they were both idols, were they allowed to date? No, they weren’t. But he wanted to break that rule, and date her, kiss her, say he loved her to the whole world.

It was crazy how much he loved her, and it was crazy how she couldn’t give it back. This whole time he thought she would run way with him, and be his real wife. Not a wife who is used for entertainment, a real one.

But, on the last day, she acted like a completely different person. Different from the one who loved Yong Hwa, the one who didn’t lie when she said she loved him.

Why am I still in love? He constantly asked himself, staring at a picture of him and her smiling, and staring at each other, deeply lost in each other’s dark brown eyes.

No one knew they were a couple in real life, not even their band mates. It was forbidden love, but they could care less. All they cared about was each other.

Well that’s what he thought. Now it seemed as if she forgot about him, about the love they shared. And now she was living her life as if she never loved anybody before.

Even though she didn’t admit it, Yong Hwa knew she loved him, as much as he loved her. He knows that she wants to return to him, knows that she misses being in his embrace. But why wasn’t she acting like it. When they would casually pass by each other in concerts, she would act as if he was a regular person, not the guy she fell for, the guy who took away her first kiss, the guy who took her ity, the guy who showered her with love. Just a guy who was a friend.

It tore his heart knowing that she would forget him soon. She probably would, and wouldn’t even look at him anymore. He had to forget her, had to forget her voice, her beautiful face, he perfect self. He knew it would be impossible, but he had to try. He threw away all the things in his bedroom that reminded him of her, but staring back at the things that meant something in their relationship, brought back memories, making him miss her more. He laughed weakly as he thought he would probably never get rid of her. She was in his mind to stay.

 

He was going to do something that would change her mind about leaving him.

 

He rushed into the doors of the building, searching every room for his ex-lover’s room. He didn’t find her in a room but walking alone in the hallway. He felt his face light up by just the look of her. He walked toward her. She saw the footsteps, and looked up, finding the eyes of the guy who loved her.

He couldn’t believe her response when he saw her. There were no Scones, no managers. Just various workers passing by, who didn’t even give a damn about k-pop. It was just them. But all she said was, “Oh, hello, sumbae. What are you doing here.” He almost scoffed at her question. He grabbed her wrist roughly, making her gasp a bit. No one in the room noticed this, they all didn’t care.

As he grabbed her wrist, he forced her to walk with him to the janitor closet.

“Yah, Yong-Hwa! Let go!” she screamed, as he turned around and locked the closet door. He took his hands and pinned her against the wall, making her shut up and look at him in fright.

“What the hell, Seohyun. Did you seriously forget me? Is that why you treat me like crap now.” he asked angrily as he stared at her deep in the eyes. She looked at his chest, and kept silent.

“This is ridiculous,” she softly muttered. He sighed, frustrated.

“What’s ridiculous is you. How could you treat me like a normal person? You know I love you, a lot. You know I would risk my life for you Seohyun. I love you, why are you being like this? I’m lost without you. I can’t sleep, eat. I need you, Seohyun. ” he spoke, his voice soft, and quiet.

Seohyun felt her eyes water at his sincere words, but couldn’t give in. “I know you do. But we’re idols, Yong Hwa. You know the ru—“

“ the rules! I love you. And I won’t let some rules change that.” He said, getting angry. She flinched at his yelling.

“Will you stop if I told you I never loved you? Would you leave and forget about me if I say you never meant anything to me. Will you change and move on if I said I only acted like I loved you because we were on camera.” She said, getting angry herself. He stared at her, and kept silent. Her eyes showed as if she was telling the truth. But no, she couldn’t be. It can’t be true. He felt himself getting teary. She looked away, and pushed him off of her. As she reached for the doorknob, she heard his voice, quivering a bit, muffled by tears.

“You don’t love me do you? Say it Seohyun. Say you hate me, then” he did a sigh. “I’ll leave.” She turned around and was surprised Yong Hwa was right behind her.

“I,” she started slowly. “Lov—“       she was interrupted by the Yong Hwa’s lips pressing on her’s. She closed her eyes and warm tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Yong Hwa slid his hand behind her neck, and with the other grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. She returned the kiss, and placed her hands to play with his jet black hair. Memories from before they broke up popped into both of their heads. Making them want more of each other. Seohyun didn’t realize how much she missed him, till now.

When they paused for a breath, their foreheads touched, Seohyun smiling. She still felt herself crying. Yong Hwa removed hi hand from her waist and wiped the tear with his thumb.

“I’m sorry, Yong Hwa. I love you, a lot.” She whispered as she met eyes with him. He smiled as he kissed her forehead. “Then,” he said softly, “don’t leave.” He kissed her again. “Please.” She looked him in the eye, only finding him serious and full of love.

She smiled. “You know, before you kissed me there,” she laughed, 

 “I said, I” she went on her tippy toes and placed her lips on his forehead. “Love” she softly kissed his nose. “You” they said in unison as she placed her lips on his pink ones. They both smiled as they kissed for the 2nd time that night.