New School.New Friends.

I Fell in Love with the Monkey..

Krystal's new to Kent Foreign School. While she's walking in the lobby of their school, she's nervous and afraid at the same time 'cause she's having thoughts that the other students won't like her.

Krystal's POV

Aigoo, *sighs* eotteoke? How will I be able to meet new friends? The students here doesn't look affable D: Not at all. I wish my friends are here too D: I feel more comfortabel with them..

Krystal's so worried while walking that she even caught the attention of some students and then a cute and charming girl named Victoria saw and approach her.

 

Victoria: Uhmm, excuse me, are you a new students here?

Krystal: Uh-uhh.. Ye-ess. I am.

Victoria: Oh I see. I'm Victoria ^~^ Nice to meet you, and your name?

Krystal: Krystal. My name is Krystal. Nice to meet you too *smiles shyly* -hand shake-

Victoria: You look so uneasy. Are you nervous?

Krystal: Yes D: .. The students look so serious and it seems like they don't want to be friends with me.

Victoria: Ooohhh, don't worry I was also like that when I was new here, but after some time, I was able to get along with the students. 

Krystal: Ahhhh.

Victoria: They might look serious and not affable at all, but after spending some time with them, you'll get to know them more. ^~^ By the way, from what class are you?

Krystal: I'm in 10th Grade, and you?

Victoria: Really? That's great ^~^ I'm also in 10th grade :D

Krystal:  So that means were classmates? *grins*

Victoria: Uhuh *nods* ^^ .. and dont worry I'll help you find new friends :D

Krystal: Yayy !! Thanks a lot :D

 

Krystal's POV

Victoria's so nice. I wish all the students here's like her. I wonder how many friends she have, probably a lot . She looks so feminine and pretty. A lot of girls' might be envious at her.

Victoria's POV

Krystal must be really nervous right now but I'm pretty sure she'll get along with the students here ^~^. I'm glad we're classmates, with that, I'll be able to find her new friends.

 

Krystal and Victoria walked together and go to their classroom. Victoria and Krystal's getting to know each other well. Victoria's so willing to help Krystal looking for new friends.

 

WHEN THEY REACHED THEIR CLASS **

Krystal's POV

OMO O.o *shock* This can't be ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is the first chapter,

I will update the 2nd chapter next time~
thanks ^^